The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post

Idk much about it tbh. Did you pop a molly before your fast? That would be an interesting holy day lol.

On a semi related note I was just looking at some Sarah Silverman stuff on my phone. Idk if you guys like her, but she's one of my favorite lady comedians.
    Yea man she's funny so is Chelsea handler

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea man she's funny so is Chelsea handler
    I haven't really seen her stuff. I'll have to go check watch some of her shows later.
    •   

3. Food done for today

Ended at like 2039 cals or something but there was butter or something on my broccoli that was supposed to be steamed so I didn't eat any more

Upped c20 to 6 caps. Going to up it to 8 on Monday for 3clipse. Told him is test it out for him and I figure you guys may want to know the difference.

So far at 6 caps no real change in thermogenesis or stimulation possible hardening but not quite sure as I've been testing new pre workouts

4. Today's my birthday do ill be eating somewhat out of the ordinary. Won't be counting csloriea

5. Enjoy yourself homie.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Today's my birthday do ill be eating somewhat out of the ordinary. Won't be counting csloriea
    Happy birthday to you.

7. Thanks guys.

I started on this with my burners 2x a day

Don't judge

16mg a day
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Idk much about it tbh. Did you pop a molly before your fast? That would be an interesting holy day lol.
    On a semi related note I was just looking at some Sarah Silverman stuff on my phone. Idk if you guys like her, but she's one of my favorite lady comedians.
    out of mollys ... got some hash though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks guys.

Don't judge

16mg a day
    don't waste your money , i tried it so many times, didn't work for me. when getting to quit smoking it's all about mind control .

and happy birthday brother enjoy!

9. It's not for quitting.

Estrogen and cortisol control appetite control and fat burning

Nicotine doesn't really effect me

10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's not for quitting.

Estrogen and cortisol control appetite control and fat burning

Nicotine doesn't really effect me
    Nicotine controls estrogen and helps burn fat?..

I've never been a smoker, I'm curious how one could utilize this gum tho...

11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Nicotine controls estrogen and helps burn fat?..

I've never been a smoker, I'm curious how one could utilize this gum tho...
    I don't recommend it but I like it.

Ill post some stuff

12. Matt Portor wrote a good article on nicotine for fat loss a while back. Probably lost with the whole PP issue though.

I don't smoke any more(was always on and off), but loved a cigarette with my morning coffee. On occasion I'll buy a pack of the Camel Anus, and suck on those. Def helps with appetite.

Here a few quotes from Matt.

Its essentially using nicotine combined with caffeine/ephedrine etc... for dieting in regards to Leptin hormone, anti-aromatase, ghrelin, BAT fat tissue, satiation, etc,,,,,

-Matt

100 mg caffeine + 1,g nicotine (viagum) will have maximum thermogenic response and going higher than 1 mg will cause adiminishing return effect, not addictive effect.

-Matt

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I don't smoke any more(was always on and off), but loved a cigarette with my morning coffee. On occasion I'll buy a pack of the Camel Anus, and suck on those. Def helps with appetite.
    Sucking camel anus after morning coffee.....yum

14. Hahaha damn auto correct.

*Snus

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Hahaha damn auto correct.

*Snus
    I use a decent amount as I like the effect it had on my appetite

16. Caught back up buddy.

Looking lean my man. Digging the artwork as well. Glad you're enjoying this stack
    Independent

17. Thanks man

Cheated today and feel guilty
    1700 tomorrow 1 meal

2200 Tuesday

18. Happy belated birthday EBF.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks guys.

Don't judge

16mg a day
    I'm not judging. I've used nicotine gum before with the goal of appetite suppression, but honestly I didn't find it useful enough to use again and it gave me a slightly scattered brain feeling that wasn't useful with a heavy class schedule. I do own a quality hookah, but don't use it for appetite suppression or anything bodybuilding related. It's more of a relaxing thing once a week or so. Many people report nicotine cravings from the gum and other routes or administration such as a patch, but I never noticed any of that. I guess people vary a lot there.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

19. Happy Bday Zach
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Happy belated birthday EBF.

I'm not judging. I've used nicotine gum before with the goal of appetite suppression, but honestly I didn't find it useful enough to use again and it gave me a slightly scattered brain feeling that wasn't useful with a heavy class schedule. I do own a quality hookah, but don't use it for appetite suppression or anything bodybuilding related. It's more of a relaxing thing once a week or so. Many people report nicotine cravings from the gum and other routes or administration such as a patch, but I never noticed any of that. I guess people vary a lot there.
    Thank you

And like you I don't get those cravings.

It's weird I have an addictive personality but much better self control. When I want to stop something I can.. I own a hookah as well. Haven't lit it up in a while tho. I got some odd flavored tobaccos last time I bought

Tha appetite suppression for me was as about 8mg 4 didn't do much. And 8 was a bit strong

21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Happy Bday Zach
    Thanks chris

22. Guys at the conclusion of te log I will be giving a run down on the pre workouts I used if any to help people further with the vascularity most seek with these products

Products in question will be

Enhanced
    Anabolic ignite
    Nano vapor
    Gms (solo)
    Agmatine (solo)
    Jack3d ( gotta see which one)
    Test powder
    Condense
    Yoked
    No uptake
    High volume

23. Get yourself a bag of All-In by Prescription Nutrition(RX Whey). Non-stim and an absolutely phenomenal profile. Love the stuff.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Get yourself a bag of All-In by Prescription Nutrition(RX Whey). Non-stim and an absolutely phenomenal profile. Love the stuff.
    Post up the profile if you can I'm finishing up some enhanced

Enhanced:
    Flavor: I personally choke to get this down at first it was ok. Now I don't look forward to it. But it's tolerable 6/10

Pump: it was pretty decent at first I use it every so often not all the time but I can't say I really notice a big pump from it. 7/10

Focus; this is where it shined for me. First few workouts I killed it and definitely got in the zone and I like it for that 9/10

Stim: I'm a stim junky. I only use one really dense scoop BC I take other burners with caffeine. I would say it's super smooth definitely good 7/10

Other effects: first few times using it it made me go straight to the bathroom.

Thermo effect: this was ehh for me but hard to notice with everything else I'm taking so I can't comment

Profile: I love the nitrates agmatine and yohimbine extract it's what really attracted me to it. I would say you can probably use it along with alphat2 for additional fat burning effects and for some all day pumps. I love that there's 40 servings makes this last a long time.

Overall 7/10. If there's anything you want me to touch on ill be more then happy to.

25. Happy birthday man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Happy Birthday buddy!! Sorry I'm late wishing you that
    Life's a garden, dig it

27. Thanks guys!!! Appreciate the love

28. Hdb big man
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:46 PM