The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 4 of 17 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Somehow acquired more shift. Therefor ill be running that another 3 weeks and adding in alpha t2. I

    I have way to much ****
    Keeping to the theme of supplement acquisition, damn NP e-mail that I just received is making me tempted to stock up on EP + ABE + Dopa since they are selling that stack for $70. Lulz.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Keeping to the theme of supplement acquisition, damn NP e-mail that I just received is making me tempted to stock up on EP + ABE + Dopa since they are selling that stack for $70. Lulz.
    Freakin insane price for that stack.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Freakin insane price for that stack.
    Yup, really tempted... ha ha ha.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Keeping to the theme of supplement acquisition, damn NP e-mail that I just received is making me tempted to stock up on EP + ABE + Dopa since they are selling that stack for $70. Lulz.
    I say do it !

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Somehow acquired more shift. Therefor ill be running that another 3 weeks and adding in alpha t2. I

    I have way to much ****
    Lol got me jelly! I'm running low on most things
    Life's a garden, dig it

  6. Food today. Duno calories


    Left is I think 6 oz fat free cheese. 17 oz or so 90/10 beef n gramma says it's 93/7. May be lying to make me feel better so ill go with 90/10

    Right is noodle Coogle. This was at 11'am. I been Doing bcaas every few hours.

    Ill probably have 1 protein bar pre bed tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. Food porn


    This is what I ate. I decided to go for a run. This is post run yummyness
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Food porn

    This is what I ate. I decided to go for a run. This is post run yummyness
    Mmm makes me hungry almost dinner time here.

  9. I'm already hungry bout to take some burners in an hour and hit the sack.

  10. Today:


    Wake up

    Take burners

    Get oil change and tire rotation on whip

    Get home

    Take mad gms agmatine and 4 yolked.

    Prepare next pre workout if anabolic ignite and nanovapor

    Goto gym blast titties and abs

    Get home to realize I have veins all over my abs. Today is a good day. I wasn't flexing I was stretching in this pic but hopefully y'all can see

    Let me know if there's any questions you have
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. Dude, you're reaching bone dry status. Lulz.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Dude, you're reaching bone dry status. Lulz.
    You were able to see the veins?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You were able to see the veins?
    Yeah, and I'm using a crappy-ly calibrated monitor here at work. Lulz. You're forming road maps there my friend.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You were able to see the veins?
    I can see them. Good stuff man.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Yeah, and I'm using a crappy-ly calibrated monitor here at work. Lulz. You're forming road maps there my friend.
    Really enjoying the final stages if this cut. Seems like my body is responding well to everything along with the cardio intermittently and an iifym lifestyle couple dys a week

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Really enjoying the final stages if this cut. Seems like my body is responding well to everything along with the cardio intermittently and an iifym lifestyle couple dys a week
    I need to get on your level :P

  17. Looking lean man. That's some crazy vascularity.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Looking lean man. That's some crazy vascularity.
    I'm thinking ill be where I want sooner then later. Just gotta keep killing it

    I'm doin this log to show everyone the synergy between products especially between pes usp.

    Hope everyone follows my lead and tries it BC te results have been nothing less then stellar. As you guys are seeing even with the diet I've been posting

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I'm thinking ill be where I want sooner then later. Just gotta keep killing it

    I'm doin this log to show everyone the synergy between products especially between pes usp.

    Hope everyone follows my lead and tries it BC te results have been nothing less then stellar. As you guys are seeing even with the diet I've been posting
    You're doing great man. Keep at it.

    Thanks for taking the time to log everything. I'm currently using mainly USPlabs/PES products for my prep and couldn't be happier with the results so far.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I'm thinking ill be where I want sooner then later. Just gotta keep killing it

    I'm doin this log to show everyone the synergy between products especially between pes usp.

    Hope everyone follows my lead and tries it BC te results have been nothing less then stellar. As you guys are seeing even with the diet I've been posting
    Hell yeah bro.

    I haven't used much PES stuff but my results from EBF/USP have been nothing short of awesomeness. It's always fun to walk around with abs showing when you're not flexing ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Hell yeah bro.

    I haven't used much PES stuff but my results from EBF/USP have been nothing short of awesomeness. It's always fun to walk around with abs showing when you're not flexing ;-)
    Yea now it's winter ish n I can't walk around w no shirt. Vacation is in order lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Hell yeah bro.

    I haven't used much PES stuff but my results from EBF/USP have been nothing short of awesomeness. It's always fun to walk around with abs showing when you're not flexing ;-)
    Add some pes stuff to next prep man

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea now it's winter ish n I can't walk around w no shirt. Vacation is in order lol
    It's hilarious, I've been on a surplus/maintenance all summer basically as well. Ha ha ha.

  24. Macros today so far


    Hope you guys are enjoying my journey so far. And thank you for keeping me accountable to my own success
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  25. Food for dinner


    Under the veggies is 12.5 oz steamed chicken
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. Finally daily macros not including veggies


    I did a 2 mile run at around 6 pm

    Fat is way low today just because of food I had at my disposal today
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. I just got in 2 bottles of AA and 1 bottle of Eviscerate BFF. I already have an open bottle of OG Eviscerate and 2 bottles of Dermatherm Target sitting around as well. I'm ready to drop this fat and get veins in my abs like you!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I just got in 2 bottles of AA and 1 bottle of Eviscerate BFF. I already have an open bottle of OG Eviscerate and 2 bottles of Dermatherm Target sitting around as well. I'm ready to drop this fat and get veins in my abs like you!!
    Sick man post up pictures n thoughts in here. All are welcome!

  29. How are you dosing the topicals?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    How are you dosing the topicals?
    I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

    So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

    Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

    So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

    Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
    Geezus lol. Sounds like thatd be awesome.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  32. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

    So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

    Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
    My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post

    My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?
    I would switch up the AA for the morn smolder pre and BFF post shower

  34. Added 2 caps alpha t2 new version today


    Will let you know how I feel

    Thinking about upping my c20. All the pills I take at once are starting to make me nauseas or I oD'ed on yohimbine hcl again

  35. With each passing day I see more and more of an improvement.

    Today I see ab veins and I was not flexing or stretching. Workin on the Adonis belt trying to get that line going from my hip to my back. If I keep this pace I see it only taking 3 weeks

  36. Macros so far


    Keepin it lean.
    Did 5 sets glute bridges

    5 sets seated ham curls

    Ended glut bridges at 355 for 6

    Got home had some bcaas went for a mile run
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  37. What is this fruit butter you speak of?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    What is this fruit butter you speak of?
    It's apple butter from Cracker Barrel in eastern Li

  39. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's apple butter from Cracker Barrel in eastern Li
    I eventually googled it :P Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I eventually googled it :P Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.
    Put clove and cinnamon in it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in