The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    So you cutting or bulking? Recomp?
    I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

    I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

    I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have been considering dosing HICA throughout the day instead of leucine... this may possibly push me over the edge and get to it...
    •   
       


  3. I use amino active. It's awesome.


    Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I use amino active. It's awesome.


    Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals
    Where can I find this product? Do they have these in pill form? Inconvenient dosing it throughout the day if it's in powder form. I did think about getting some HICA chews before.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Where can I find this product? Do they have these in pill form? Inconvenient dosing it throughout the day if it's in powder form. I did think about getting some HICA chews before.
    I get mine at a total nutrition.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I get mine at a total nutrition.
    Meh, can't find any products called Amino Active. Think I may just end up getting HICA chews after I finish my bottles of leucine. Thanks anyway.

  7. I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    Post up updates in here. Don't be shy.

    Hijack all day. As long as its all positive and well thought out questions. I really don't mind I encourage discussion

  9. oh Damn. that's a beast shredded stack
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. I'm in! Killer stack indeed!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    Also,Josh, your opinions on our products will be very helpful to others. Please post away brother
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Post up updates in here. Don't be shy.

    Hijack all day. As long as its all positive and well thought out questions. I really don't mind I encourage discussion
    As soon as my MP gets here you know I will brotha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    As soon as my MP gets here you know I will brotha!
    Friday

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think you're missing my 3 Nutraplanet Geranium bottles, the 200 ct Primaforce 1,3 caps, 2 bottles of OG Dexaprine, and 2 bottles of BPS Combustion. If you want meth addiction and minuscule stim-d*ck, my stash is available to aid your goals.
    Ill take all of that minus the dexaprinre. Srs. I love combustion.

  15. Deftones tat?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Most of the data on RKs and HCA are the prevention of diet-induced obesity, so they are actually best used while bulking. They won't affect weight gain, but they'll affect how much of that weight is fat vs muscle
    Good to know!

  17. Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700
    Non-existent?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Non-existent?
    Idk man I assume 9%. I assume I have no idea I use the mirror

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Idk man I assume 9%. I assume I have no idea I use the mirror
    Yeah, looks non-existent. So, after this insane cutting stack you have there, you will be nearing fossil-level :P

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Beta-agonists actually promote erection. 1,3 DMAA was a different animal because it antagonized the system necessary for erectile function. If any of those products are actually for sale, I'll buy them for studying purposes. They're totally worthless for fat loss (unlike EBF's stack), but they make for amazing focus/study aids. And I'm out of DMAA
    I have a bottle of Adrena-G (240 count) (expired March 2013) and a Primaforce 1,3 (200) (expires February 2014) both unopened if your still looking

  22. New dietary addition

  23. Here's what 10 lbs fat free cheese looks like!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. fat free cheese?!?!? I have never heard of such a thing. How is the taste?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    fat free cheese?!?!? I have never heard of such a thing. How is the taste?
    Ill let you know. Pop it open tomorroe

  26. Looking ripped brother. I think you can learn a lot by keeping your macros so well. It's a big deal to me and it should be to you, I think your on the right track. What does your training program look like?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Looking ripped brother. I think you can learn a lot by keeping your macros so well. It's a big deal to me and it should be to you, I think your on the right track. What does your training program look like?
    It's a mess macros change depending on my cravings but always 230g protein fats and carbs change

    Training is

    Monday quads and glutes
    Tuesday back width and shoulders (pressing)
    Wednesday deadlifts triceps
    Thursday hams and glutes with oly lift
    Friday back thickness and shoulders (laterals and rear delts no pressing)
    Saturday off or repeat Monday

  28. Chest may be on a deadlifts day. That varies as well and it's usually no more then 8 sets

  29. Sorry for the off topic post, but just wanted to know what colour are the at2 pills? I usually buy from ebay so there's a chance of tampering.

    Thanks and mine are all white.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    Sorry for the off topic post, but just wanted to know what colour are the at2 pills? I usually buy from ebay so there's a chance of tampering.

    Thanks and mine are all white.
    New formula?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 02:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 12:44 PM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Log in
Log in