The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 15 of 27 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yeaaaaaaa buddy. Made it fit my macros! I'm awesome. This is the best month ever
    I wish I could get my 8yo daughter to like pumpkin butter. She takes after me and her favorite thing in world is Peanut Butter. She was a reeses freak! We recently learned she has a Peanut allergy, and it broke her heart. She cries from time to time when she learns of new things she can't have.

    She eats Sun butter from time to time, but not the same.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I wish I could get my 8yo daughter to like pumpkin butter. She takes after me and her favorite thing in world is Peanut Butter. She was a reeses freak! We recently learned she has a Peanut allergy, and it broke her heart. She cries from time to time when she learns of new things she can't have.

    She eats Sun butter from time to time, but not the same.
    Poor girl, that's a crappy hand to be dealt
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Sun Butter is an acquired taste, same with Almond Butter.

    me..

    Cookie butter FTW
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sun Butter is an acquired taste, same with Almond Butter.

    me..

    Cookie butter FTW
    Got that in the fridge too my man.

    Don't remember if it's lactose and gluten free tho

    I try and keep it tht way. My stomach feels better that way

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I wish I could get my 8yo daughter to like pumpkin butter. She takes after me and her favorite thing in world is Peanut Butter. She was a reeses freak! We recently learned she has a Peanut allergy, and it broke her heart. She cries from time to time when she learns of new things she can't have.

    She eats Sun butter from time to time, but not the same.
    Ahh man sorry to hear that you can always try other nut butters

    Wilderness family poets has a lot
    •   
       


  6. Lookin lean and mean bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin lean and mean bro
    Crazy thing is, I looked better today

    I added cardio monday

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Seriously awesome workout

    Pre workout was

    1/3 packet nano vapor with 2 scoops alphamine and 5g gms then 1 scoop enhanced with 1/4 teaspoon salt

    Wow. Wow wow.

    After I blasted arms and shoulders I went for a 22 min jog. **** was cake!!!

    Probably BC I had a cardio buddy. Makes it easier and less boring. Jogged at a 5.8 pace so I can talk lol
    Interesting combo in preworkout.

  9. In waaaayyy late but after an evening if reading I'm all caught up ha. Great work here so far! In for some noodz to come
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Interesting combo in preworkout.
    I have a sicker one I told Distilled water about hope I can bring this intra/pre to market one day

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I have a sicker one I told Distilled water about hope I can bring this intra/pre to market one day
    Color me interested.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Color me interested.
    X2...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Color me interested.
    Think of it like high volume, without gms, with out plantago

    With added gda carbs and yohimbine and an amino

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Think of it like high volume, without gms, with out plantago With added gda carbs and yohimbine and an amino
    Aka fukcing awesomeness...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Think of it like high volume, without gms, with out plantago

    With added gda carbs and yohimbine and an amino
    Carbs and yohimbine?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Carbs and yohimbine?
    Yes sir

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Yes sir
    Madness haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Madness haha
    No, this is sparta

  19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Poor girl, that's a crappy hand to be dealt
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ahh man sorry to hear that you can always try other nut butters

    Wilderness family poets has a lot
    Yeah it sucks. Shes actually allergic to all nuts and tree nuts. I guess the good thing is in the 7 years of eating it, she never had a reaction. They said after a year they will test again. I think it's really weird how many nut allergies kids have nowadays.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Yeah it sucks. Shes actually allergic to all nuts and tree nuts. I guess the good thing is in the 7 years of eating it, she never had a reaction. They said after a year they will test again. I think it's really weird how many nut allergies kids have nowadays.
    If she never had a reaction how is she allergic,

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    If she never had a reaction how is she allergic,
    It was discovered during allergy testing. There were some small signs we missed. Red spots on cheeks and sometimes she would say she had scratchy throat. We assumed it was from dog, or ragweed etc. We really really lucked out.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Carbs and yohimbine?
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Madness haha
    elaborate on this. I'm assuming you are not using the extract for fat loss but for vasodilation?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    elaborate on this. I'm assuming you are not using the extract for fat loss but for vasodilation?
    For insulin release

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    For insulin release
    interesting, I'm going to need to do some more digging into this

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    interesting, I'm going to need to do some more digging into this
    So am I lol.

    I would add caffiene to it and use it as a pre. So happy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in