The skinny stack (usp pes ebf) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 15

The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 15 of 17 First ... 101314151617 Last
  1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Pre shoot

Ill do this,

eggs bacon and potatoes 2 hours before then right before like 40 min before gushers and beef jerky with 2oz water and some nitrates put In the water

Now as far as nitrates. I want a product w no caffeine so I'm looking at condense or hemovol?
    @Thesolution what do you think

Right now I've been drinking a **** load of water almost 3 gallons today

Natural diuretics :
    2pm
    6pm
    12am
    6am (11/3) ?

Anti e:
    12am
    You want one with zero caffeine but with nitrates? Condense has 200mg of caffeine per scoop. And hemavol while it is stim free it does not have nitrates...

We're you trying to get a sick pump before the shoot? If so big mike has a thread somewhere about his "hemavol trick" it's a pretty detailed layout involving carbs and sodium manipulation before the workout. I don't know if that'll help but it's worth looking at man. Anyway you are looking great brother! Keep it up!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

@ see above. EBF was trying to get a hold if you.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post

You want one with zero caffeine but with nitrates? Condense has 200mg of caffeine per scoop. And hemavol while it is stim free it does not have nitrates...

We're you trying to get a sick pump before the shoot? If so big mike has a thread somewhere about his "hemavol trick" it's a pretty detailed layout involving carbs and sodium manipulation before the workout. I don't know if that'll help but it's worth looking at man. Anyway you are looking great brother! Keep it up!
    Yea I read that

Ill use hemovol and powershock

Ill be super vascular from the sodium alone
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I had a female competitor say she doesn't feel I'm ready as of yet

This I think was yesterday or something

I duno now I'm self conscious
    Post up some full body pics in trunks in men's physique quarter turns and maybe the members here will have some input for you. You're obviously pretty lean, so ready or not it's not like you have a full show diet to go.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

Post up some full body pics in trunks in men's physique quarter turns and maybe the members here will have some input for you. You're obviously pretty lean, so ready or not it's not like you have a full show diet to go.
    Ill have my girl take some with my phone tomorrow.

She's supportive so I don't think it'll be a problem

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ill have my girl take some with my phone tomorrow.

She's supportive so I don't think it'll be a problem
    If not or if she's not available, a camera set on a timer always works

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations

If not or if she's not available, a camera set on a timer always works
    Oh, I'm doing a shoot tomorrow

Ill have the camera girl take some shots

8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Oh, I'm doing a shoot tomorrow

Ill have the camera girl take some shots
    Will be good to see you lean and mean broski.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations

The shorts?

And today no flexing. Flat. Depleted (no carbs 10 days with high day at 54 20-30g of which fiber) zero sodium.

I emptied

1 erase pro
    3 c20
    1 versa 1
    50mg 7 keto
    2 natty v

Into water and slammed 4 more xpel by mhp

Shaved and ready to go
    Attached Images Attached Images   

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you're really looking right on track. With a proper peak week and carb up you'll fill out nicely. You can see that you're lean enough by the fact that completely depleted and flat you still have solid definition. A good dose of carbs and your muscles will stick out twice as far.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I think you're really looking right on track. With a proper peak week and carb up you'll fill out nicely. You can see that you're lean enough by the fact that completely depleted and flat you still have solid definition. A good dose of carbs and your muscles will stick out twice as far.
    Explain peak week?

Here's my carb up

The bacon jerky, the can of potatoes, 6 egg whites

Then 40 min prior to shoot the gushers and beef jerky

So I'm looking at 140carb, 74 protein 42g fat

3.5 g sodium

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Explain peak week? Here's my carb up The bacon jerky, the can of potatoes, 6 egg whites Then 40 min prior to shoot the gushers and beef jerky So I'm looking at 140carb, 74 protein 42g fat 3.5 g sodium
    Very similar to what you're doing for your shoot except you can do much more with your water and carb manipulation. There's different methods that people say to use such as drink a ton of water up til about 3 days before your comp, sodium load and unload, a complete carb deplete through the first 3/4 of the week and then really load up the last 2-3 days before. I've done it twice now and it can make you feel like hell during the first half of the week but come weekend you can totally balloon all of your muscles and really add to your definition.

If you google peak week you'll find a ton of different protocols so you really have to figure out which one works for you. I would think with the knowledge you have of your diet you could come up with a best guess on which would fit.
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations

Yea generally just a few pickles and some gushers swell me up

Trying this to see how it goes without water

14. Enhanced Body Formulations

Yea generally just a few pickles and some gushers swell me up

Trying this to see how it goes without water
    Added a couple twizzlers and smarties for this meal just now. Pics to follow. Also took diuretic

15. Enhanced Body Formulations

Hit a lot if sodium. Upwards if 7g

275 carb 120 pro 65 fat

Little sips if water

Have 2 scoops hemovol, 2 natty v , 4 yolked, in 2 oz water to slam in a min

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's best way to use stack? AAV2, recomprodrol and MP? Especially MP where directions explain to use during a chest day, 3x. I want to make sure in using stack to best use?
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    What's best way to use stack? AAV2, recomprodrol and MP? Especially MP where directions explain to use during a chest day, 3x. I want to make sure in using stack to best use?
    Post up your general outline if eating and gym like meal times and gym times

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Definitely looking flat in the pic you just posted. In for the shoot pics.

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations

Definitely looking flat in the pic you just posted. In for the shoot pics.
    I only got 2 so far But they were taken from a phone from the computer. Waiting for all the others to be sent as a file to my email

Chest looks crazy.

20. Enhanced Body Formulations

I only got 2 so far But they were taken from a phone from the computer. Waiting for all the others to be sent as a file to my email

Chest looks crazy.
    Here's 2 selfies after drinking water and a phone pic from computer

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

It's crazy how lean your abs get in relation to the rest of you. It's a great problem to have.

You're definitely looking dry in those pics too.

usplabsdirect.com
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations

It's crazy how lean your abs get in relation to the rest of you. It's a great problem to have.

You're definitely looking dry in those pics too.
    Yes I duno how. Lol

I never feel I look lean enough 3% here I come 12 days out! Dropping cals to 2100 till then

Today is 1500 BC I ate badly.

Gotta get it

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Be careful not to over diet. It's an easy trap to fall into when trying to get leaner. Sometimes people over do things, drop carbs too much or whatever it is they are going to do, and don't look any leaner for it after having just lost fullness. That's not to say that you are over dieting because I wouldn't know, but just something to keep en eye on. Sometimes eating more carbs/cals for the last couple of weeks leading into a show can actually have you looking leaner and bigger. So you're pretty much set on doing the show then?

usplabsdirect.com
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations

Be careful not to over diet. It's an easy trap to fall into when trying to get leaner. Sometimes people over do things, drop carbs too much or whatever it is they are going to do, and don't look any leaner for it after having just lost fullness. That's not to say that you are over dieting because I wouldn't know, but just something to keep en eye on. Sometimes eating more carbs/cals for the last couple of weeks leading into a show can actually have you looking leaner and bigger. So you're pretty much set on doing the show then?
    Yea tried some posing yesterday. Tough. Lol

Ill have those pictures later this week. Buying jan tanna today

Leading up to show 3 days before i may just add 30g carb a day and keep the cals the same

Today is low BC yesterday I went to about 4500-5000 cals. So I want my average for the week a bit better

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Yea tried some posing yesterday. Tough. Lol

Ill have those pictures later this week. Buying jan tanna today

Leading up to show 3 days before i may just add 30g carb a day and keep the cals the same

Today is low BC yesterday I went to about 4500-5000 cals. So I want my average for the week a bit better
    Oh, right I get what you're doing with that one day, but the other comments made me thing to mention it. I looked like trash at my first show because I dieted way too hard and ended up flat and smooth. To be honest though it was a good thing because I needed to be humbled lol.

usplabsdirect.com
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations

Oh, right I get what you're doing with that one day, but the other comments made me thing to mention it. I looked like trash at my first show because I dieted way too hard and ended up flat and smooth. To be honest though it was a good thing because I needed to be humbled lol.
    You look phenomenal!

Wait till you see the back pictures I have and my abs In the pull up pics. Looks crazy

I think before the show i won't really carb up more then 150g. And ill eat a few pickles and take 25mg Viagra do no water mods or salt mods

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You look phenomenal!

Wait till you see the back pictures I have and my abs In the pull up pics. Looks crazy

I think before the show i won't really carb up more then 150g. And ill eat a few pickles and take 25mg Viagra do no water mods or salt mods
    Viagra? Ok what'd I miss lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Viagra? Ok what'd I miss lol
    **** makes you so vascular!

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

**** makes you so vascular!
    I kinda figured it would but wasn't 100%
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations

I am well on my way to be here I need to be. Gotta figure out peak week

31. Enhanced Body Formulations

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

You look phenomenal!

Thank you. So do you! Definitely looking forward to seeing them.

Pickles and Viagra...hmmm whatever works for you. Lol.

usplabsdirect.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Definitely look great man, well done!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am well on my way to be here I need to be. Gotta figure out peak week
    Peak week is very personal.
    Dont change your sources
    See what your previous refeeds have brought and adjust this to your front load/backload, no need to get fancy, dont shortchange what you need to give your body its best look.

PEak week is trial and error for everyone EVERY TIME, there are so many changes,variables.

my first peak week i did 1500g of carbs over 2 days (900/600) Thur/Fri
    Second peak week i was much leaner and did not need as much to fill out my first peak week i was dieting for 28 weeks and needed a ton to fill out
    Second was 700/500g Over thursday/friday.

again i kept my sources like i was eating all prep, nothing fancy. Just ate a ton on show day to fill out and some candy/cupcakes before stage
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations

I fill out well with a good filet mignon and greens lol

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I fill out well with a good filet mignon and greens lol
    More carbs for me
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

More carbs for me
    Post workout

With

2 tbsp nuts n more pb
    2 tbsp cocoa powder (pure)
    1.5 oz (7 calories) almond milk
    200mg stevia (reb a extract)

Macros 116 protein 10 carb 36 fat

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I had a big reefed on Sunday and again on Wednesday, before keeping carbs minimal heading into the morning of the show. Water and sodium were high until Friday, when water was cut to ~16oz and sodium was back to normal (didn't add it to food). Saturday, I was up at 4am eating 3-4oz chicken with 1 cup jasmine rice, 2tbsp ketchup, a little Frank's buffalo, and salt. I had a couple pop tarts as well and grazed on cereal all day. I had the same chicken/rice meal about 2.5 hours before pre-judging (still eating cereal) and had a bunch of candy staring about 45 mins prior to walking on stage. I had 2 more pop tarts and continued eating cereal after pre-judging and the chicken/rice meal twice before the night show with candy before the stage. The only thing that I drank on Saturday was sips of black coffee.

I was just catching up on AM and saw this post, which is similar to what I did, except water was minimal the day before the show.

Male Model Secrets/Tips for a Photo-Shoot?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations

Anyone want to see a caffeine version of aav2 wothout the capsaicin?

Removing 3 ingredients and replacing it with 3 otere

40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Anyone want to see a caffeine version of aav2 wothout the capsaicin?Removing 3 ingredients and replacing it with 3 otere
    I would buy even more of this then. The cap tears up my stomach but i take the product because it works!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 08:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:46 PM