Anything I'm missing?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Forskolin/Reduce-XT/Raspberry Ketones for a low to no stim fat loss stack to compliment my ketosis diet. Anything I'm missing that would be a good addition to this stack? Note that I do not respond well to high stim products.
Thank you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 would stack very nicely with that stack.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Burn24 will stack nicely with it! I'd probably drop the Raspberry Ketones and grab DCP 2.0 IMO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Burn24 will stack nicely with it! I'd probably drop the Raspberry Ketones and grab DCP 2.0 IMO
I disagree, burn24 would not jive well with a ketogenic diet. I like the idea of Alpha-T2 + TTA if possible

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic acid. It should rev up b-oxidation which is useful since you're fat adapted.
Thank you Cooper. Would I just Google search this or do you have a particular brand in mind?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Alpha T2 going to have induce any stim-like symptoms? I absolutely hate those.
It's very low stim. Like others recommended, start with a low dose and see how that treats you then add a cap or two.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
De novo lipogenesis will be at a minimum on a ketogenic diet, so similar to burn24, I'd save this for traditional dieting. Metabolic powder would be a better fit IMO since it would increase HSL activity in a fat-adapted individual
You can still benefite from its use fasted by increased thermogenesis from the cap

Increased cd36/FAT in presence of carbs

Alpha 2 antagonism and the synergy between evodiamine and cap

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can still benefite from its use fasted by increased thermogenesis from the cap

Increased cd36/FAT in presence of carbs

Alpha 2 antagonism and the synergy between evodiamine and cap
I just think the star player (HCA) would be better served on a normal diet. I guess the same could be said of metabolic powder. Ketogenic diets would benefit chiefly from compounds that enhance counter-regulatory cascades (since insulin is minimized) or enhance b-oxidation