Fat loss stack

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Looking at losing some bodyfat slowly without over stimulating myself. Was thinking of running something like Alpha T-2, Forskolin, Green Coffee Bean, and Raspberry Ketones. Not sure if this is overkill. I am running Alpha T2 as per the bottle and Forskolin in Anabeta elite. Not sure about the Green coffee and Raspberry Ketone dosing. Also not sure about the duration of everything, the alpha T2 if figure I will just run 8 on 4 off as per the instructions. Also curious how much forskolin when I come off the anabeta elite. .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alpha T2 + forksolin is a great low stim stack. I'd add the GCBE, great human data. Take them premeal (whereas alpha-t2 should be taken away from meals). Add 50mg forksolin daily when you come off ABE.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Can I take GCB continuously or do I need a break. I know I can run forskolin for some time.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like a good set up. I'd probably drop the Raspberry Ketones and grab another bottle of Forskolin.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metabolic Powder would be a solid addition if you wanted RKs.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 + forksolin is a great low stim stack. I'd add the GCBE, great human data. Take them premeal (whereas alpha-t2 should be taken away from meals). Add 50mg forksolin daily when you come off ABE.
What's the optimal GCBE dose for fat loss?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It appears the more chlorogenic acid, the better. Studies range from 400mg to 2 grams, all of which are effective
I like an absolute minimum of 800mg chlorogenic acid a day 1600 is awesome. 2500mg I liked even more

Anyone remember the old vat attack

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like an absolute minimum of 800mg chlorogenic acid a day 1600 is awesome. 2500mg I liked even more

Vat attack? USP Labs made that right?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I personally don't exceed 1g chlorogenic acid a day. That's the dose where it actually starts hampering carb absorption round the clock (you will see it in your feces)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't exceed 1g chlorogenic acid a day. That's the dose where it actually starts hampering carb absorption round the clock (you will see it in your feces)
Coop do you know what specific action leads chlorogenic to dispose of glucose?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It simultaneously blocks/slows down gut entry while activating AMPK to allow plasma clearance