Forged Methyl EAA - AnabolicMinds.com

Forged Methyl EAA

1. Senior Member

Forged Methyl EAA

Anyone tried it? Its expensive but I managed to score a bottle for 30 bucks!

2. Banned

it has 100mg of Methyal DAA . i won't use it myself . keep it healthy way and don't get up to 30mg, get Intimidate SRT or Black MASS FX insted.
    i ain't saying its not gonna work. you'll definetly feel it working. but there's studies saying that up to 30m of Methyal DAA is Damge brain cells.
    edit: oh haven't noticed it's NMA and not NMDAA . my bad!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

100mg NMA still yields 50mg NMDA, which is indeed unsafe
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why would they do it? Errr now I don't wanna take it lol
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Why would they do it? Errr now I don't wanna take it lol
    I doubt it was intentional and I don't want to "talk smack" on other companies, but I'd advise against prolonged NMDA use or daily doses above 30mg. NMDA is used in the lab to induce neuronal cell death, and while this is "protected" in vivo by the fact that AMPA activation must occur first, excessive AMPA activation plus high levels of NMDA could be the two-hit that kills your neurons.
  6. Diamond Member

This concept applies to anything by the way, I'm not knocking NMDA. If you take too much divanil, you can expect a drop in T. If you take too much fenugreek, you may get gyno. If you take too much caffeine, you may die. The dose makes the poison
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This concept applies to anything by the way, I'm not knocking NMDA. If you take too much divanil, you can expect a drop in T. If you take too much fenugreek, you may get gyno. If you take too much caffeine, you may die. The dose makes the poison
    Too much caffeine? You've gone loco.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But the company SHOULD know this right? I mean that's pretty basic stuff. Transform has a pretty good track record also so its disappointing. All I know is that they keep pushing it on elite fitness. They just recently banned me for asking questions about products they promote..shadiest site in existence
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    But the company SHOULD know this right? I mean that's pretty basic stuff. Transform has a pretty good track record also so its disappointing. All I know is that they keep pushing it on elite fitness. They just recently banned me for asking questions about products they promote..shadiest site in existence
    Idk about their track record but I just went through the whole lineup and it's fairly bad...
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Damn well that sucks
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I think forged is counting on Their "neuro protectant" ingredients (sarcosine, agmatine) to prevent over excitation of the NMDA receptor despite the high dose of NMA.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Then MassFX Black at the recommended dose of 4 caps per day at 22.5 mg NMA per cap is unsafe in your opinion? I ask because I'm almost a week into MFXB at 4 caps ED. I'm taking 5g creatine mono w/ niacin AM and 750 mg agmatine sulfate PM as neuro protectants. I was contemplating going down to 3 caps per day just to be safe. That would put my daily intake of NMA at 67.5 mg. Your thoughts?
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So...Intimidate SRT ftw then...insanely effective and not with an unhealthy dose of NMDA. win win for everyone!!!
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TurnKey View Post
    I think forged is counting on Their "neuro protectant" ingredients (sarcosine, agmatine) to prevent over excitation of the NMDA receptor despite the high dose of NMA.
    Sarcosine isn't neuroprotective. It will further agonize the NMDA receptor

Then MassFX Black at the recommended dose of 4 caps per day at 22.5 mg NMA per cap is unsafe in your opinion? I ask because I'm almost a week into MFXB at 4 caps ED. I'm taking 5g creatine mono w/ niacin AM and 750 mg agmatine sulfate PM as neuro protectants. I was contemplating going down to 3 caps per day just to be safe. That would put my daily intake of NMA at 67.5 mg. Your thoughts?
    Yes it is. I've recommended 3 caps a day to users
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks Mr. Cooper !
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    So...Intimidate SRT ftw then...insanely effective and not with an unhealthy dose of NMDA. win win for everyone!!!
    got 2 bottles of Intimidate SRT and 2 bottles of Tropinol XT on my way to me can't wait to get on this stack, will be stacked with ArA got a feeling i will enjoy this
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    got 2 bottles of Intimidate SRT and 2 bottles of Tropinol XT on my way to me can't wait to get on this stack, will be stacked with ArA got a feeling i will enjoy this
    are you logging this? i think this would be an awesome stack for some nice growth and a recomp type effect
  18. Professional Member

This sounds like an EPIC stack. Can't wait to hear your results!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

4 weeks of Intimidate, TXP, Max Intense did me well.
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    are you logging this? i think this would be an awesome stack for some nice growth and a recomp type effect
    well i'd probably. but i really haven't got that log thing yet, i should keep looking into some logs to get the whole concept
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    This sounds like an EPIC stack. Can't wait to hear your results!
    thanks mate , i will update how my run going!
    4 weeks of Intimidate, TXP, Max Intense did me well.
    why haven't you run it for 8weeks?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

well i'd probably. but i really haven't got that log thing yet, i should keep looking into some logs to get the whole concept

thanks mate , i will update how my run going!

why haven't you run it for 8weeks?
    basically just update daily your workouts and diets....if it's your first log then i'm sure anyone and everyone would help you, it's nice to have xtra eyes on your training routine and diet, because you may be forgetting something...plus i found it to be motivational since everyones out there seeing what your doiong, so you end up really pushing yourself
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:03 PM
  2. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 05:30 PM
  3. methyl-test brovel
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 07:36 PM
  4. 17-Methyl 1-Test