Wht do say mix with leucine?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vpx was alright back when they made hormonal products..original clenbutrex with ephedra was great also. Now I couldn't care less about them. Most of their stuff is garbage and the rest of it is overpriced.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Wht do say mix with leucine?
isnt leucine an mTOR activator or something.
it wont hurt to anyway, most liekly gonna take it post workout

i like the the description of CREmTOR, gonna pick up a bottle and see whats up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do your self a favor and save your money. Invest in daa.....

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the benefit to bonding things like this? This happens all the time and I always wondered. Why is creatine bonded to leucine any better then separate? How do you know how much of each there is? Do you break out the periodic table and figure out moles and convert the weight?

Not at all picking on this product. Just trying to learn about this. If their is a benefit I'd say it doesn't look to shabby.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what people say about opinions...

You're comparing a BCAA+Creatine product to a poor mans test booster here. Apples to elephants.

It has BCAAs + Creatine + a few other goodies :D It will be a fantastic intra workout, something that I will be stacking with Powershock every time I lift.
Prob not the final version as of right now iirc.
If you're affiliated with the company it would be best to clarify that in a signature or before posting.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What is the benefit to bonding things like this? This happens all the time and I always wondered. Why is creatine bonded to leucine any better then separate? How do you know how much of each there is? Do you break out the periodic table and figure out moles and convert the weight?

Not at all picking on this product. Just trying to learn about this. If their is a benefit I'd say it doesn't look to shabby.
I wouldn't say the bioavailability is improved, but bonding allows transport through intestinal dipeptide transporters rather than everything competing for aromatic amino acid/BCAA transporters.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If going for a creatine product go mono it's so cheap it's insane not too... throw in some bulk additional goodies and you're g2g...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the final label will contain creatine? And it will be used as an intra product?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
that has to be the final product becuase its up for sale on the vpx site
i was gonna grab a can but then i think i found a better alternative..... creatine nitrate!!

talk about creatine nitrate, what happened to thermolife? they have been out of stock since forever

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that has to be the final product becuase its up for sale on the vpx site
i was gonna grab a can but then i think i found a better alternative..... creatine nitrate!!

talk about creatine nitrate, what happened to thermolife? they have been out of stock since forever
RK claims to not make products until their is a level playing field, to summarize.