testicle shrinkage

jmorgan7845

Awards
anyone have any recommendations on a product to help restore testicle size? i'm on testosterone replacement and they are shrinking up.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
hcg.

In for other answers though. I was just wondering myself, if a product like AI Perform would be beneficial in this area when you are shutdown.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HCG works the best but as far as supps go:

HCGenerate and Tropinal XP are two test boosters that work to prevent testicular shrinkage.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Other than HCG, Fadogia Agrestis is the only thing I know of that noticeably stimulates LH.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
HCG works the best but as far as supps go:

HCGenerate and Tropinal XP are two test boosters that work to prevent testicular shrinkage.
Agree, HCG and Tropinal XP are what I have been reading about.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
If you are on HRT, you should be taking HCG (real HCG.. not some crappy supplement HCG) to keep your nuts from shrinking. That is generally part of the protocol.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Tropinol XP contains Feadogia Agrestis which will help increase test and from what I've read it helps with testicular shrinkage problem.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCG is what you want. Nothing less. I wouldn't rely on an herb to keep my nuts plump, if I was injecting hormones much more powerful than fadogia.

That said, from personal experience fadogia is a decent test booster, and may have some merit in the sensitivity and size department. No blood work to prove it though.

In the end talk to your doctor(hoping you have one) about it. TRT usually ends up HRT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, HCG and Tropinal XP are what I have been reading about.

This.

I wonder if your doc would perscribe hcg if you are on trt.. 250iu 3x per week does wonders.

Mike

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you are on HRT, you should be taking HCG (real HCG.. not some crappy supplement HCG) to keep your nuts from shrinking. That is generally part of the protocol.
This x100. All these other natural herbs won't do **** for testicular size/ sensitivity if you are on TRT. when on TRT, you are putting in an exogenous source of test that your body is not used to producing, therefore it will down regulate LH production to stop the body producing its own test and the testes (it has no need for any more test as it is already getting what it perceives as enough). Therefore trying to boost LH production via natural routes will simply not happen.

Seek guidance from your endocrinologist about hCG use; the compound mimics LH and thus the body will start producing test at the testes and this will reverse testicular atrophy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't think hcg is routinely prescribed for trt though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I have no idea how the US medical system works so I was just throwing out a suggestion lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it typically is since most realize that when they start its more of a life commitment. Some of the shadier hormone therapy clinics that give you cycles rather than a permanent prescription usually do though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you have insecurity issues with testicle size (most males have size envy issues) or are concerned with fertility there is nothing at all to be concerned about testicle atrophy and TRT IHMO

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you have insecurity issues with testicle size (most males have size envy issues) or are concerned with fertility there is nothing at all to be concerned about testicle atrophy and TRT IHMO
I agree, my wife doesn't care and I don't walk around with my nuts hanging out, so I really couldn't care less.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
This. Your Dr. should prescribe if you ask.
i dont think they will just prescribe. they will want to know exactly why and what's causing it. then you will need to get bloods done then back to doc then maybe you'll get an rx. it's not as simple as to just ask for it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont think they will just prescribe. they will want to know exactly why and what's causing it. then you will need to get bloods done then back to doc then maybe you'll get an rx. it's not as simple as to just ask for it
plus factor in insurance companies......if it is not causing health issues they would probably write it off as cosmetic and refuse to pay.

imo, atropy of testicles and low sperm count are trade offs you make when on trt....everyone should do research before going on trt, and be aware of the side effects. if smaller nuts are a price you are unwilling to pay, then just tough it out with low test.

if you don't research the possible side effects of something as important of a decision as lifelong trt, BEFORE agreeing to it....then GOD help you, because you need more help than this forum can give you!!!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
My bad. I should have written a more thorough response. I assumed that since OP was already on TRT that bloods and such have already been completed. I would at least have hoped. If so then communicating this issue with your Dr. should not be as difficult. thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Packers on the forum is on trt and reports good feedback with Titanium increasing libido.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Tropinol XP would help with libido if that is an issue, but as has been mentioned no herbal will counter trt testes shrinkage fully.