- 09-03-2013, 04:41 PM
- 12-19-2013, 01:54 PM
LGI released a product today called SecretABridge, containing laxogenin, Diosgenin and Dioscin. Trying to learn more about the ingredients, led me back here. Seems laxogenin isn't really laxogenin but diosgenin and/or diosgenin acetate.
- 12-19-2013, 01:59 PM
12-19-2013, 02:37 PM
12-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Somebody I just spoke with that has more knowledge regarding this kind of stuff just told me waste of money. This product from LGI is a joke. I'll wait to find out more but maybe it's better off I didn't spend my $$ on this.
12-19-2013, 02:45 PM
12-19-2013, 02:46 PM
12-19-2013, 02:56 PM
12-19-2013, 03:00 PM
the 25R will provide good results. not quite so sure on the other 2 ingredients however IMO. this is just from personal use of the 3 ingredients however, not studies/proven science.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
12-19-2013, 03:03 PM
12-19-2013, 09:32 PM
So what's the word on SecretABridge? Bunk or go for it?
It looks like it'd be good to stack with ArA.
12-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Just asked PA. He thinks this is useless as well. If you have the $$ to blow, go for it. But I won't be buying.
12-20-2013, 12:13 PM
12-20-2013, 02:50 PM
12-20-2013, 07:18 PM
12-21-2013, 06:02 PM
12-23-2013, 05:06 AM
12-23-2013, 09:54 AM
12-23-2013, 11:38 AM
12-29-2013, 12:54 PM
06-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dougsuppman9 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:12 PM
- By daft205 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2013, 06:20 PM
- By NADDANME in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:18 AM
- By myleslup in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2012, 11:18 AM
- By footballfam in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:44 AM