Primaforce cissus vs cissus xt

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Ok so I have a question. I notice that primaforce cissus is 40% total ketosterones and 20% 3-ketosterone while SNS cissus xt is 5% ketosterones. My question is which is better. I was reading the lower % is better but no one really said why it was. I would assume based on my American consumerism that the higher % would be better. If anyone can let me know which is better and more importantly why I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the replies and God Bless.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower is better, Cissus-xt is the better product. Not saying that because I'm a rep. I actually read it on here from one of mr.cooper69 posts. He went into all the science of it and why also. Me, I'm just not that smart, but I know coop is a pretty smart guy, so I'm just following his advice on this. Maybe he will even come in here and explain it, if he has the time.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google Search: mr.cooper69 glucocorticoid antagonist

EDIT: maybe throw in some various forum names in that search, too.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Me, I'm just not that smart.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

― Albert Einstein:);)

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Google Search: mr.cooper69 glucocorticoid antagonist

EDIT: maybe throw in some various forum names in that search, too.
I didn't really find much with that :/

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I prefer 5% ketosterone content cissus for overall joint health, SNS's Cissus XT is a great product.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've said it many times before, cissus is one of the reasons I can lift as heavy and as hard as I can. Such a life-saver on my joints/tendons.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading this thread is making me miss it. Need to purchase a bottle soon. Love me some cissus. Sure helps to lift heavier :)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The active constituents of cissus are not known. Most studies use a 2.5% ketosterone extract. Thus, the logical (and anecdote-supported) choice would be to use either the lowest active ketosterone % possible or simply use an unstandardized extract. You wouldn't want to bring up levels of an ingredient that most likely isn't active (if a 2.5% extract creates an effect, it's almost certainly something else within the plant, especially since those same studies only used a few hundred mgs of cissus)

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
The active constituents of cissus are not known. Most studies use a 2.5% ketosterone extract. Thus, the logical (and anecdote-supported) choice would be to use either the lowest active ketosterone % possible or simply use an unstandardized extract. You wouldn't want to bring up levels of an ingredient that most likely isn't active (if a 2.5% extract creates an effect, it's almost certainly something else within the plant, especially since those same studies only used a few hundred mgs of cissus)
That makes sense, ill give cissus xt a go, I already love cissus anyways. Thanks for the reply coop.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
-hijack alert!-
So I'm starting to get early stages of bicep tendon pain in my left arm. Going to deload next week because I fear it's going to become unmanageable very soon. Radiating to shoulder and elbow. I've come across this product twice but I wonder, in conjunction with some rest, stretching, etc if it will help in rehabbing my tendons so that I don't have to sacrifice too much time and size/strength. -end hijack-

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
-hijack alert!-
So I'm starting to get early stages of bicep tendon pain in my left arm. Going to deload next week because I fear it's going to become unmanageable very soon. Radiating to shoulder and elbow. I've come across this product twice but I wonder, in conjunction with some rest, stretching, etc if it will help in rehabbing my tendons so that I don't have to sacrifice too much time and size/strength. -end hijack-
Anecdotally, it does seem to help with this

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
While the question is answered I will just remind people to save their SNS used product containers to earn some free product. :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Primaforce has had some purity issues in the past. To me SNS would be the logical choice.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Another question I know it says to take it 30 minutes before a meal. I try to do this but sometimes I can't. Does it make that much of a difference or should I just get it into my body. And my mother has started taking cissus. My question is does the dose have anything to do with bodyweight? Like I'm 217 so I take 3g a day but she's 100lbs lighter than me so can she get away with 1.5g?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The timing is geared towards the studies in weight loss. It was effective(in obese people at least) at reducing body fat. The weight question I do not know, but I'm pretty sure we all take more that the people in the studies take so I wouldn't worry about it.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
The timing is geared towards the studies in weight loss. It was effective(in obese people at least) at reducing body fat. The weight question I do not know, but I'm pretty sure we all take more that the people in the studies take so I wouldn't worry about it.
So since she doesn't lift she should be solid with one dose of 1.5 or do u think 750mg in the morning and 750mg at night?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While the question is answered I will just remind people to save their SNS used product containers to earn some free product. :D
I have been going through so many jars of cissus xt and throwing the empties away I will be saving them and I have a bunch of other
SNS products but how many jars do I need to send in to get free product?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At 1 point if I remember correctly the lower was suppose to be better for the joints and the higher was suppose to help with natural test production or something along those lines. I think that was the idea with usp's symmetry, I could be wrong , so don't quote me on this. I'm sure someone will come along and correct me.

I'm not sure if the higher actually does help with test, maybe that's why it's not suggested or I don't hear about it anymore.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on the 1.5g together in the morning or 750mg morning 750mg night?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dose one in the A.M and one pre bed.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't beat Cissus XT, even moreso when it's free :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely do save them up; follow this link here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/228035-Tfns-reload.html to find out how many points each SNS product is worth and what products you can get once you earn enough points.

:D
Thanks for the info and to think I have thrown away 4 empty jars of Cissus-Xt this year and 1 agmatine but now I will save them
until I have 12 empties. That's a lot of empties to send back Lol but what the hell if it's gonna get me some free product why not.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info and to think I have thrown away 4 empty jars of Cissus-Xt this year and 1 agmatine but now I will save them
until I have 12 empties. That's a lot of empties to send back Lol but what the hell if it's gonna get me some free product why not.
Haha yeah it is but you may as well for the free stuff. :D