Primaforce cissus vs cissus xt - AnabolicMinds.com

Primaforce cissus vs cissus xt

1. New Member

Primaforce cissus vs cissus xt

Ok so I have a question. I notice that primaforce cissus is 40% total ketosterones and 20% 3-ketosterone while SNS cissus xt is 5% ketosterones. My question is which is better. I was reading the lower % is better but no one really said why it was. I would assume based on my American consumerism that the higher % would be better. If anyone can let me know which is better and more importantly why I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the replies and God Bless.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lower is better, Cissus-xt is the better product. Not saying that because I'm a rep. I actually read it on here from one of mr.cooper69 posts. He went into all the science of it and why also. Me, I'm just not that smart, but I know coop is a pretty smart guy, so I'm just following his advice on this. Maybe he will even come in here and explain it, if he has the time.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Google Search: mr.cooper69 glucocorticoid antagonist

EDIT: maybe throw in some various forum names in that search, too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Me, I'm just not that smart.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

― Albert Einstein
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Google Search: mr.cooper69 glucocorticoid antagonist

EDIT: maybe throw in some various forum names in that search, too.
    I didn't really find much with that :/
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I prefer 5% ketosterone content cissus for overall joint health, SNS's Cissus XT is a great product.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    I didn't really find much with that :/
    Sorry, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've said it many times before, cissus is one of the reasons I can lift as heavy and as hard as I can. Such a life-saver on my joints/tendons.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reading this thread is making me miss it. Need to purchase a bottle soon. Love me some cissus. Sure helps to lift heavier :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The active constituents of cissus are not known. Most studies use a 2.5% ketosterone extract. Thus, the logical (and anecdote-supported) choice would be to use either the lowest active ketosterone % possible or simply use an unstandardized extract. You wouldn't want to bring up levels of an ingredient that most likely isn't active (if a 2.5% extract creates an effect, it's almost certainly something else within the plant, especially since those same studies only used a few hundred mgs of cissus)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The active constituents of cissus are not known. Most studies use a 2.5% ketosterone extract. Thus, the logical (and anecdote-supported) choice would be to use either the lowest active ketosterone % possible or simply use an unstandardized extract. You wouldn't want to bring up levels of an ingredient that most likely isn't active (if a 2.5% extract creates an effect, it's almost certainly something else within the plant, especially since those same studies only used a few hundred mgs of cissus)
    That makes sense, ill give cissus xt a go, I already love cissus anyways. Thanks for the reply coop.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-hijack alert!-
    So I'm starting to get early stages of bicep tendon pain in my left arm. Going to deload next week because I fear it's going to become unmanageable very soon. Radiating to shoulder and elbow. I've come across this product twice but I wonder, in conjunction with some rest, stretching, etc if it will help in rehabbing my tendons so that I don't have to sacrifice too much time and size/strength. -end hijack-
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    -hijack alert!-
    So I'm starting to get early stages of bicep tendon pain in my left arm. Going to deload next week because I fear it's going to become unmanageable very soon. Radiating to shoulder and elbow. I've come across this product twice but I wonder, in conjunction with some rest, stretching, etc if it will help in rehabbing my tendons so that I don't have to sacrifice too much time and size/strength. -end hijack-
    Anecdotally, it does seem to help with this
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Anecdotally, it does seem to help with this
    Outstanding. Thank you...
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While the question is answered I will just remind people to save their SNS used product containers to earn some free product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also Primaforce has had some purity issues in the past. To me SNS would be the logical choice.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

SNS Cissus XT is one of the best joint health supplements on the market. Great stuff.

18. New Member

Another question I know it says to take it 30 minutes before a meal. I try to do this but sometimes I can't. Does it make that much of a difference or should I just get it into my body. And my mother has started taking cissus. My question is does the dose have anything to do with bodyweight? Like I'm 217 so I take 3g a day but she's 100lbs lighter than me so can she get away with 1.5g?
  19. New Member

Anyone?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    Anyone?
    The timing is geared towards the studies in weight loss. It was effective(in obese people at least) at reducing body fat. The weight question I do not know, but I'm pretty sure we all take more that the people in the studies take so I wouldn't worry about it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

The timing is geared towards the studies in weight loss. It was effective(in obese people at least) at reducing body fat. The weight question I do not know, but I'm pretty sure we all take more that the people in the studies take so I wouldn't worry about it.
    So since she doesn't lift she should be solid with one dose of 1.5 or do u think 750mg in the morning and 750mg at night?
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    While the question is answered I will just remind people to save their SNS used product containers to earn some free product.
    I have been going through so many jars of cissus xt and throwing the empties away I will be saving them and I have a bunch of other
    SNS products but how many jars do I need to send in to get free product?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have been going through so many jars of cissus xt and throwing the empties away I will be saving them and I have a bunch of other
    SNS products but how many jars do I need to send in to get free product?
    Definitely do save them up; follow this link here SNS RELOAD!!! to find out how many points each SNS product is worth and what products you can get once you earn enough points.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

At 1 point if I remember correctly the lower was suppose to be better for the joints and the higher was suppose to help with natural test production or something along those lines. I think that was the idea with usp's symmetry, I could be wrong , so don't quote me on this. I'm sure someone will come along and correct me.

I'm not sure if the higher actually does help with test, maybe that's why it's not suggested or I don't hear about it anymore.
  25. New Member

Anyone have any thoughts on the 1.5g together in the morning or 750mg morning 750mg night?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I dose one in the A.M and one pre bed.
  27. New Member

Ok thanks ill do that
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I dose that way as well!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't beat Cissus XT, even moreso when it's free
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Can't beat Cissus XT, even moreso when it's free
    This! Free product and all you have to do is saved containers up lol
  31. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely do save them up; follow this link here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ns-reload.html to find out how many points each SNS product is worth and what products you can get once you earn enough points.

Thanks for the info and to think I have thrown away 4 empty jars of Cissus-Xt this year and 1 agmatine but now I will save them
    until I have 12 empties. That's a lot of empties to send back Lol but what the hell if it's gonna get me some free product why not.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Thanks for the info and to think I have thrown away 4 empty jars of Cissus-Xt this year and 1 agmatine but now I will save them
    until I have 12 empties. That's a lot of empties to send back Lol but what the hell if it's gonna get me some free product why not.
    Haha yeah it is but you may as well for the free stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primaforce Cissus vs usp super cissus rx
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:42 AM
  3. Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus
    By vince spider in forum Supplements