Finaflex 1-andro.. help me - AnabolicMinds.com

Finaflex 1-andro.. help me

1. New Member

Finaflex 1-andro.. help me

Hi all, I want to start my first cycle of ph, I'm 19 years old, almost 20, 5ft 64inches, 163,14lbs. The ph I want to run is 1-andro by finaflex but I want to start a very very light cycle using just one bottle of it for just a month at 2 caps/die because I don't want to make damages on my body. And then as a pct i planned to use Revolution PCT by finaflex (dosage??).
    Apart from that, do you think that it's more beneficial to run a cycle like this ^^ or a cycle of daa (3g/die for a month) + erase (3 caps/die for 6 weeks)?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This forum is for supplements, not prohormones which go in the anabolics forum.
    19 is far too young to be running any sort of pro-hormone, mild or otherwise. Your body is still developing and the addition of an anabolic substance could potentially cause irreversible harm to your natural testosterone production, which can lead to depression and fatigue for the rest of your life.

Instead of pro-hormones, have a look at something like Anabeta, ARA (X-Gels) or Versa-1, all effective natural products which won't cause permanent damage to you body.
  3. New Member

what do you think about daa+erase? And do you mean anabeta or anabeta elite?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Riky290 View Post
    what do you think about daa+erase? And do you mean anabeta or anabeta elite?
    How about your train harder and eat better and get your rest and watch doing shots when you drink occasionally and I think you would be very surprised at your results.
  5. New Member

Why? are erase and daa suppressive?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

daa and erase is a good combo, but i'd run them individually before running them together to get a better idea of how each affects you personally. the erase is technically a hormone modulator, so if you don't already have it, then maybe hold off on it and try something else first.
    For the same reasons, I would recommend trying the original anabeta before trying Anabeta Elite which is essentially the original version with extra ingredients. With the OG Anabeta, I noticed great muscles fullness, increased hunger, and a solid increase in weight. I also noticed nutrient partitioning properties, as it kept the fat at bay despite the fact that my diet was very dirty at the time.
  7. New Member

i've already used erase this summer during cut.. no problem
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, just train without the PH cycles. Better for and if you plan on competing in sports and you're nowhere near your peak yet. Just bust ass and stick to the herbals lol

Daxter has given good advice on this one
    Last edited by TheMovement; 08-31-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Once you go down that road theres no turning back
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  9. New Member

allright thanks.. but is erase a problem?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Riky290 View Post
    allright thanks.. but is erase a problem?
    Should be ok to use as it will help more with cortisol control than test boosting at your age. Guessing some leaning out and hardening is something everyone can use and a Joint supp would help as well. (Dry joints), Im no expert either just my 2cents
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  165 lbs.

Agree with the other guys. 19 is too young man - keep in natural and stick to the herbs.....you will be happy in the long run!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would tend to agree with these guys. A stack with Max Pump, Ignite2 and BCAA+SAA would be a great stack to pack on some Lean muscle.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Help.....FinaFlex 1-Andro
    By Redskins123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. Andro nitrate3? Old heads help me out.
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:40 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:52 PM