Liftmode Phenylpiracetam

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just thought I'd give curious nootropic users a heads up with a brief review (couldn't put it in the review section). Phenylpiracetam is one of my favorite nootropics for a variety of reasons. You can pull up my past post history: it promotes clear-headedness and has awesome anti-fatigue effects in the face of sleep deprivation. Antaeus Labs Demiurge has been my go-to ever since NP had that awesome deal on 20 per bottle (wink wink, labor day?). Anyway, I thought I'd give Liftmode a shot since it seems to be run by stand-up guys and they provide analytical data confirming purity. Sure enough, their phenylpiracetam is the real deal...there's no masking that taste :D. And the effects were of course as expected-> 500mg + caffeine = epic study session. I recall seeing a few liftmode threads in the past asking about quality, so this is my formal vouch for their quality based on my experiences. They're not sold at any retailers as of yet, but they offer some unique products that I'd love to see at NP.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking it with a choline source?

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I've usee it ever since I saw you recomend it. I didn't realize I needed 500 mg though normally do 200. How often can you take it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Vs demisurge?

And how many servings does one container have?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's the same exact ingredient. Just look at the doses per bottle
Yeah but is liftmode better in terms of quality if you have tried demisurge to compare

It doesn't say on their website how many servings in one tub though.
Just don't know how many tubs I should buy off liftmode ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah but is liftmode better in terms of quality if you have tried demisurge to compare

It doesn't say on their website how many servings in one tub though.
Just don't know how many tubs I should buy off liftmode ;)
I'm not sure what you mean...both are pure phenylpiracetam (analytically tested). There's no such thing as the quality of a molecule. Don't go by servings, just look at total grams since that's how you'd evaluate quantity

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean...both are pure phenylpiracetam (analytically tested). There's no such thing as the quality of a molecule. Don't go by servings, just look at total grams since that's how you'd evaluate quantity
Oh I see.

Just want to find out which option is cheaper :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divide the cost of the product by the weight. Do for each and then you can compare tge two to find the most economical option.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
someone is trying to get 20 bucks off their next order! big fan of liftmode, bought a couple few months back

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
An acetylcholine booster, rather: galantamine
I bought Phenylpiracetam a few days ago from lift mode. I dosed it today at 200mg and dosed 250mg Citicoline about 45 minutes after. Effects were very stimulating(almost too much) once I dosed the Citicoline my head felt "clearer" and more focused and less distractible. Thought I would try it first without a choline source. I now know that was foolish.

I no longer have any Citicoline, but I do have ALCAR. Could I simply replace the CDP choline with 1-2g ALCAR(my usual dose). Since Citicoline is a "choline source" and ALCAR is an Acetylcholine precursor. Would buying more Citicoline and dosing it with the ALCAR and PhenylPiracetam be better? or would it be overkill if the ALCAR is effective? I just want to avoid the "brain fog" and slight headache. I want to optimize my experience :) I have finals coming up. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ALCAR increases choline acetyltransferase activity so it should be fine, but using cdp-choline too would be even better

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have kept phenylpiracetam from Liftmode around for about a year now and it never ceases to amaze me. I only take it on the weekends because it is too recreational for me, but I would recommend anyone that is into noots or just getting into your head and mental energy a bit, to give it a shot. I personally would start with no more than 100mg and determine from there. 150 gets me going for about 10 hours.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Is choline extremely necessary when taking noots though?

If your diet has choline enriched foods like eggs for example how necessary is it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is choline extremely necessary when taking noots though?

If your diet has choline enriched foods like eggs for example how necessary is it?
Not necessary, but it may be synergistic

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I wish it didn't put me in a bad mood!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not necessary, but it may be synergistic
This is what I found. Ani works fine on it's own, but AGPC took it to another level. Phenyl doesn't seem to benefit from a additional choline source.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Just thought I'd give curious nootropic users a heads up with a brief review (couldn't put it in the review section). Phenylpiracetam is one of my favorite nootropics for a variety of reasons. You can pull up my past post history: it promotes clear-headedness and has awesome anti-fatigue effects in the face of sleep deprivation. Antaeus Labs Demiurge has been my go-to ever since NP had that awesome deal on 20 per bottle (wink wink, labor day?). Anyway, I thought I'd give Liftmode a shot since it seems to be run by stand-up guys and they provide analytical data confirming purity. Sure enough, their phenylpiracetam is the real deal...there's no masking that taste :D.
Liftmode's stuff is great. Hopefully they'll get enough recognition and start capping their products.

And the effects were of course as expected-> 500mg + caffeine = epic study session. I recall seeing a few liftmode threads in the past asking about quality, so this is my formal vouch for their quality based on my experiences. They're not sold at any retailers as of yet, but they offer some unique products that I'd love to see at NP.
I like to chase my phenylP dose with a Spike Shooter. Good chit.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liftmode's stuff is great. Hopefully they'll get enough recognition and start capping their products.
I like them because they aren't capped. Let's you tailor the dose and take it sublingual.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no doubt it is disgusting, but it only lasts for a few seconds.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
There is no doubt it is disgusting, but it only lasts for a few seconds.
As far as I can remember, sublingual admin shouldn't make much of a difference, but to each their own. It's a great compound nonetheless.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I can remember, sublingual admin shouldn't make much of a difference, but to each their own. It's a great compound nonetheless.
Cooper has mentioned the oral bioavailability is near 100%, but I have also read that it is not quite there. In any case, the amount of 100mg is so tiny, I wouldn't waste time in capping it. Also if you read through questions sent to Liftmode, they have no plans to ever sell capped.

domore

Awards
Good to know. I started seeing amazing results around the 500-700mg mark [depending on caffeine intake].... but that's not very cost effective.
Are you posting as NO_HYPE, the same as on the other boards?

If so, I'm glad to see you posting here.

On topic: On multiple occasions, I've dosed a little over 500mg, alongside 100mg caffeine, and it stuck with me for hours. Literally, almost all day. I don't know if I'm continuously succumbing to placebo, but it has lasted hours on end every single time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I like to chase my phenylP dose with a Spike Shooter. Good chit.
Do you just dump it in your mouth? It always leaves a lingering taste for me, perhaps due to its lipohilicity. Soooooo gross

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Curious if anyone else gets these effects out of interest, with any phenylpiracetam product:

Temporary altered/diminished sense of taste, hyperthermia, and a persistent nystagmus went attempting to sleep.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if anyone else gets these effects out of interest, with any phenylpiracetam product:

Temporary altered/diminished sense of taste, hyperthermia, and a persistent nystagmus went attempting to sleep.
No, nothing of the sort.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards

It definitely has a thermogenic effect on me. I start sweating immediately after taking it. I haven't noticed diminished taste or nystagmus. and i agree on how terrible it tastes when taken sublingually. It does have a more immediate effect on me when taken sublingually instead of when capped.

I do have another question though. I turn 23 this month, and from what I have read, my brain is still developing. Would recreationally taking Phenylpiracetam (100-300mg) about once every week or two be bad for my brain health? I've read mixed opinions on this. Thanks mr. cooper

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
All the studies on phenylpiracetam suggest a neuroprotective effect, but chronic use may upregulate certain receptors. Best to use intermittently anyway

isurfnudebra

Awards
I've always had demiurge laying around but never experimented with it too often, only taken it a couple times at like 1 capsule (50mg)

I'm contemplating taking 3 caps right now (never tried 150mg, or 100mg for that matter), as I will be up from now until Wednesday around 4pm. Any chance that it may negatively impact my studying since I have not taken that much before? Not really sure what to expect. 50mg seemed to give me a noticeable increase in HR but that was really the only thing I noticed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've always had demiurge laying around but never experimented with it too often, only taken it a couple times at like 1 capsule (50mg)

I'm contemplating taking 3 caps right now (never tried 150mg, or 100mg for that matter), as I will be up from now until Wednesday around 4pm. Any chance that it may negatively impact my studying since I have not taken that much before? Not really sure what to expect. 50mg seemed to give me a noticeable increase in HR but that was really the only thing I noticed.
I will be up until Friday myself. It's unexplored territory for me.

150mg should be fine, that's still on the low end of the spectrum.

isurfnudebra

Awards
I will be up until Friday myself. It's unexplored territory for me.

150mg should be fine, that's still on the low end of the spectrum.
Just took 3 caps will report back later. Thanks.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

When i used AL version, honestly, i did not have any noticeable reaction. I only went as high as 400 with 300 caffeine but all results were the same with or without demiurge. I went through a bottle and a half before stopping the demiurge experiment.

The efficacy could have been limited due to the overall work load on my mental state (running a business, working a regular job, studying for my engineering certifications, and tending to my elderly father) but as of now, it didn't measure up to my expectations.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I started seeing amazing results around the 500-700mg mark [depending on caffeine intake].... but that's not very cost effective.
What type of reactions were you experiencing at 700mg and other than caffeine, what else were you using with it?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I will be up until Friday myself. It's unexplored territory for me. 150mg should be fine, that's still on the low end of the spectrum.
Up until Friday? As in awake for 4 days? Geeze that cannot be healthy! How do you manage? How do you not feel fatigued? What do you take to stay up that long and still feel sharp?! I have exams coming up so this info would be extremely helpful. I have Phenylpiracetam, Citicholine, ALCAR, caffeine, AMP citrate, Sulbutiamine, and bronkaid in my stash at the moment. Looking to optimize the next 2 weeks. Sorry for all the questions.

isurfnudebra

Awards
Yeah. Have had a BANG and a scoop of focus XT within the past 3-5hours though (~557mg caffeine) + 3g piracetam about 5 hours ago

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Up until Friday? As in awake for 4 days? Geeze that cannot be healthy! How do you manage? How do you not feel fatigued? What do you take to stay up that long and still feel sharp?! I have exams coming up so this info would be extremely helpful. I have Phenylpiracetam, Citicholine, ALCAR, caffeine, AMP citrate, Sulbutiamine, and bronkaid in my stash at the moment. Looking to optimize the next 2 weeks. Sorry for all the questions.
It's extremely unhealthy and frankly quite painful. Willpower and music keeps you up, unless you want to resort to drugs, which I avoid due to both illegality and neurotoxic effects. But supplements certainly won't.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's extremely unhealthy and frankly quite painful. Willpower and music keeps you up, unless you want to resort to drugs, which I avoid due to both illegality and neurotoxic effects. But supplements certainly won't.
Mhm staying awake for days is a good time. I to enjoy hallucinating and seeing draculas run under my bed.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Dang, that's some willpower, I thought pre-Exam overnighters were bad... Not sure how y'all function properly lol

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I dump 400-500 mg in my mouth. Pretty easy but i do the same thing with subuiatmine so im used to it