Max Pump (Betaine Nitrate) vs iForce KNO3

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure it matters however I haven't had that good of results with some nitrate products i.e. creatine nitrate

potassium nitrate has been far and away the best nitrate i've ever used

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm using iForce KNO3 @ 3 tabs with 3 scoops of Glycergrow.

Obviously different compounds of different nitrates require substantially different amounts to reach their desired effect.

I.E.
150mg KNO3 per tab
3g Betaine Nitrate per 4 tabs.

I was just wondering which one might be better/cost efficient.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrates = Nitrates. What matters is your total ingestion of nitrates, not their source really.

with the ability to get KNO3 for free right now with a purchase of Hemavol...it's a no brainer :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates = Nitrates. What matters is your total ingestion of nitrates, not their source really.

with the ability to get KNO3 for free right now with a purchase of Hemavol...it's a no brainer :)
Agreed. No brainier. Insane pumps with that stack!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Where is this deal? Can't find kno3 on nutra

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I am not a rep. I find by Potassium Nitrate works better than any other nitrate. I use the Nutrigaurd version cause it's cheap. Just be sure to take it with 300-500mg of Vitamin C. Nitrates take about a week before they show their full effect. I used 6 caps (you may want to use 4) for 2 weeks every day and then do 6 caps 3-4 days a week about 30-60 minutes before working out. Cheapest best pump I have experienced. Their are many more benefits than just a pump...

LivingStrongE

Awards
iForce KNO3 is amazing. The vasodilation and seeing your veins pump up is amazing. I've got a great pump with it and stacking it with Hemavol is going to be amazing. I usually used 2-3 caps and it did well.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Potassium Nitrate is hard to beat, and I'm glad that we brought another product to the market.

It's highly affordable, highly convenient because it has vit. C included right in the cap, and it's also extremely effective.

Start with 1 cap and assess your tolerance, you make work as high as 4 to see some sick pump and endurance benefits.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would post the link for you but I think that is against the forum rules to do so.

What I would suggest is hitting up http://www.iforcenutrition.com and clicking on the Hemavol on the banner. That will allow you to get the deal of Hemavol and Potassium Nitrates!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely insane deals all around, please be sure to let Nutra know that you would love to see some Potassium Nitrate from iForce in some killer stacks (they always do it big here!).

Also be sure to check out the Conquer + Hemavol stack (killer pre-workout) as well as the Intimidate SRT + Tropinol XP stack on sale for Labor Day. Both deliver insane results, and the Tropinol XP has some of everyone's favorite K nitrate right in the profile. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd go with iForce potassium nitrate, quality company and the extra vit C is nice

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a log right now on MaxPump...next month I plan on getting some KNO3 so I will post again here and let you guys know what I think!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is Kno3 suggested dose so low? Granted 4 caps is a fair dose but when you have most products containing 2g of Creatine Nitrate or 3g of Betaine Nitrate, its much lower nitrate content, like about half. Are people running 8 caps with fair results? 8 caps would still be less nitrate then say 2 scoops of C4 or a serving of Max Pump i believe. Seems like people are getting great results with just 4-6 caps.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is Kno3 suggested dose so low? Granted 4 caps is a fair dose but when you have most products containing 2g of Creatine Nitrate or 3g of Betaine Nitrate, its much lower nitrate content, like about half. Are people running 8 caps with fair results? 8 caps would still be less nitrate then say 2 scoops of C4 or a serving of Max Pump i believe. Seems like people are getting great results with just 4-6 caps.
PN has a higher level of nitrates/g than other amino acid compounds.

Many people are getting great results from PN at anywhere from 2-4 caps simply because thats all the nitrates you need to get a great pump.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2g of Creatine Nitrate( 2 scoops of C4) is what, around 650mg Nitrates or so? 4 caps of Kno3 is around 350-400mg Nitrates right?(going off memory, dont want to do the math right now).

I guess my question would be, does Iforce see an issue in dosing say 6-8 caps per day to get the same amount of nitrates as some of these other products?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2g of Creatine Nitrate( 2 scoops of C4) is what, around 650mg Nitrates or so? 4 caps of Kno3 is around 350-400mg Nitrates right?(going off memory, dont want to do the math right now).

I guess my question would be, does Iforce see an issue in dosing say 6-8 caps per day to get the same amount of nitrates as some of these other products?
i wouldn't think it would be negative...but i also dont' think it's necessary, PN gave me some of pumps i've experienced at just the recommended dose of tropinol xp, i think once someone starts with 2-4 caps they'd be thrilled with the pumps and wouldn't even need to go that high

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you can handle that much, more power to you. It's all about personal tolerances

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO, it wont harm.. will prolly just be overkill for many.

Mike

6four250

Awards
I am not a rep. I find by Potassium Nitrate works better than any other nitrate. I use the Nutrigaurd version cause it's cheap. Just be sure to take it with 300-500mg of Vitamin C. Nitrates take about a week before they show their full effect. I used 6 caps (you may want to use 4) for 2 weeks every day and then do 6 caps 3-4 days a week about 30-60 minutes before working out. Cheapest best pump I have experienced. Their are many more benefits than just a pump...
What are these other benefits if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
What are these other benefits if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!
Beyond the best natural pump ever, increased strength better than most test boosters, quicker re-cooperation. And if on low carb, you still get a crazy pump like you multiple pizzas' the day before. No GI issues. Have not noticed that the benefits decrease over time - same great results each and every time.....

HBDYWI

Awards
Kno3. Potassium nitrates are, correct me if I'm wrong, 80 to 90 percent nitrates which is insane. Its cheap too, you just can't beat it

6four250

Awards
The very opposite my friend...
Any idea then how this is also known as salt peter and has a history for reducing libido? I'm not doubting your information but am curious about how it would have been used that way.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Any idea then how this is also known as salt peter and has a history for reducing libido? I'm not doubting your information but am curious about how it would have been used that way.
Not sure. On PN (after the initial 4- loading phase), I personally have the feeling like I am on a really good test booster and at its peak in effectiveness. Not only is libido raised, but the pump down their is very noticeable.e I suggest you search the forum for more info, but thought I would let you know my experience. Their are lots of threads on PN.

6four250

Awards
Not sure. On PN (after the initial 4- loading phase), I personally have the feeling like I am on a really good test booster and at its peak in effectiveness. Not only is libido raised, but the pump down their is very noticeable.e I suggest you search the forum for more info, but thought I would let you know my experience. Their are lots of threads on PN.
Thanks! Great detail in your response and it is appreciated! Salt peter might be more urban legend than anything else. If it raises NO it should help below the belt. I've got a bottle on order and will give it a shot added to Pump Factor XL and will note responses or lack of from other areas.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kno3. Potassium nitrates are, correct me if I'm wrong, 80 to 90 percent nitrates which is insane. Its cheap too, you just can't beat it
Closer to 61%, but yes it is very high when compared to amino bound nitrates.

This is why we suggest a total dosage of only 600mg instead of 1-3g like many other amino nitrate products.

Any erection problems after using KN03?
The very opposite my friend...
This. NO = boners.

I've looked into that many times, and each time there is no evidence whatsoever for it, just a myth. If anyone can find any actual science showing me otherwise, I would greatly appreciate the eye-opener.

MagillaRU

Awards
Any samples of KNO3 available? I have some CN sitting in my cabinet that I use once in awhile and would like to compare the two before buying an entire bottle.....

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have tried both of these. I just am finishing up a log of MaxPump as we speak. I had good results on it but I had even better results on the KNO3

MagillaRU

Awards
They use the same exact bioactive. There's nothing to compare
OK. That's what I figured (the potassium/creatine are not the properties at work, it's the nitrates obviously) but was unsure of whether or not one provided a more "bioavailable" environment than the other. Out of curiosity though, what's the purpose of marketing both then? I'm assuming simply for those who are cycling off creatine and such? Thanks!

MagillaRU

Awards
I honestly have tried both of these. I just am finishing up a log of MaxPump as we speak. I had good results on it but I had even better results on the KNO3
Interesting....keeping in mind, however, there are a multitude of factors contributing here. Thanks for input though!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OK. That's what I figured (the potassium/creatine are not the properties at work, it's the nitrates obviously) but was unsure of whether or not one provided a more "bioavailable" environment than the other. Out of curiosity though, what's the purpose of marketing both then? I'm assuming simply for those who are cycling off creatine and such? Thanks!
Amino acid nitrates are covered by RK's patent. Potassium nitrate is not.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Coop,

What is you take on the health safety aspects of using nitrates?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when I ingest nitrates my cawk hangs low and I either need to rub one out or chase the wifey around the house until she submits.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I ingest nitrates my cawk hangs low and I either need to rub one out or chase the wifey around the house until she submits.
RUB it out ftw!!!!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
So my guess is kno3 would be better for a pump but I feel like max pump would have more ergogenic benefits, correct me if I'm wrong.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I havent seen max pump available lately

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent seen max pump available lately
If Redefine is smart, they stopped selling and marketing it as soon as they received the stay pending re-examination of the '836 patent.

Alternatively, they could be relabeling the product to compliantly indicate the presence of two compounds (betaine, and betaine nitrate)

Alternatively, their supply of betaine nitrate might have dried up.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, KNO3 is way better. Maybe max pump is just underdosed, and I should've played around with a more than recommended dosage... but it just did not live up to what a nitrate product should be.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my guess is kno3 would be better for a pump but I feel like max pump would have more ergogenic benefits, correct me if I'm wrong.

I had no idea max pump was even still around.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep it's still around. Available on Nutriverse for only 20.95.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote