Alphamine

bigsteveo

Awards
Originally posted in the wrong section. Sorry:

Hey guys. Long time reader not a frequent poster.

Just about to finish my 8 weeks of Alphamine (not my first 8 weeks, love it), just wondering what product I could be taking during the 4 week off time. I understand the idea, just not looking forward to NOTHING before starting my next 8 weeks of Alphamine, of course. :) Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A break from Alphamine? PFFFFT.

bigsteveo

Awards
Lol, just trying to follow the labels. I hear ya though! :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, just trying to follow the labels. I hear ya though! :)
Well I know some of those PES fellows and myself included have often disregarded that label ;)

However lets be srs. What are your goals during the break. I'm assuming its to continue with the fat loss?

bigsteveo

Awards
Exactly: Just wanted to substitute it with something (although you may have changed my mind :)) to continue the fat loss progress.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly: Just wanted to substitute it with something (although you may have changed my mind :)) to continue the fat loss progress.
Well there are plenty of options out there for you then especially with a 4 week window... you could even make your "non-alphamine" fat burner run for 8 weeks and have it overlap either at the end of your 8 weeks on Alphamine or towards the beginning of a new 8 weeks on Alphamine.

If you want to stay true to PES, their Alpha-T2 has been reformulated and although I haven't tried it (I used the previous generation) it did work wonders for me on a cut.

Other things I have used that you may want to consider:
- DCP (now 2.0)
- Burn24
- Forskolin-95
- ReduceXT
- Green Coffee Bean (+/- Raspberry Ketones)
- Recompadrol (a nutrient partitioner)
- And last but not least... (actually preferred, but somewhat counteracts the whole "break" from Alphamine) would be the EC stack.

I'm sure there are others out there that will chime in, including reps from other companies with their own fat burners (iForce will pop in here with about 20 reps and talk about Dexaprine XR which I have not used that version but Dex2.0 was fantastic and made cardio a breeze!)

Otherwise fat loss is about 90% diet/nutrition intake. Throw in some HIIT and you'll be golden.

DJ

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid advice above.

I'd either attempt a stim break and do something like Forskolin-95 + Burn24 and/or possibly some Erase/Erase Pro. Or if you want another stim (with different ingredients to constitute the proper reasoning for the break) I'd either do EC or look into Genomyx Decimate (this is what I have been using on my Alphamine breaks lately). :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid advice above.

I'd either attempt a stim break and do something like Forskolin-95 + Burn24 and/or possibly some Erase/Erase Pro. Or if you want another stim (with different ingredients to constitute the proper reasoning for the break) I'd either do EC or look into Genomyx Decimate (this is what I have been using on my Alphamine breaks lately). :)
Ah that was the name of the Genomyx one. I knew they had one and I couldn't remember the name... just listened to double-s's podcast too lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Excellent advice here already , glad you enjoyed alphamine!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally posted in the wrong section. Sorry:

Hey guys. Long time reader not a frequent poster.

Just about to finish my 8 weeks of Alphamine (not my first 8 weeks, love it), just wondering what product I could be taking during the 4 week off time. I understand the idea, just not looking forward to NOTHING before starting my next 8 weeks of Alphamine, of course. :) Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks
I would go with some Forskolin-95 50mg/day, and some High Volume for workout days