- 08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Originally posted in the wrong section. Sorry:
Hey guys. Long time reader not a frequent poster.
Just about to finish my 8 weeks of (not my first 8 weeks, love it), just wondering what product I could be taking during the 4 week off time. I understand the idea, just not looking forward to NOTHING before starting my next 8 weeks of Alphamine, of course. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks
- 08-30-2013, 11:33 AM
- 08-30-2013, 11:42 AM
08-30-2013, 11:43 AM
08-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Exactly: Just wanted to substitute it with something (although you may have changed my mind ) to continue the fat loss progress.
08-30-2013, 12:04 PM
If you want to stay true to PES, their Alpha-T2 has been reformulated and although I haven't tried it (I used the previous generation) it did work wonders for me on a cut.
Other things I have used that you may want to consider:
- DCP (now 2.0)
- Green Coffee Bean (+/- Raspberry Ketones)
- Recompadrol (a nutrient partitioner)
- And last but not least... (actually preferred, but somewhat counteracts the whole "break" from Alphamine) would be the EC stack.
I'm sure there are others out there that will chime in, including reps from other companies with their own fat burners (iForce will pop in here with about 20 reps and talk about Dexaprine XR which I have not used that version but Dex2.0 was fantastic and made cardio a breeze!)
Otherwise fat loss is about 90% diet/nutrition intake. Throw in some HIIT and you'll be golden.
08-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Solid advice above.
I'd either attempt a stim break and do something like Forskolin-95 + Burn24 and/or possibly some Erase/Erase Pro. Or if you want another stim (with different ingredients to constitute the proper reasoning for the break) I'd either do EC or look into Genomyx Decimate (this is what I have been using on my Alphamine breaks lately).
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
08-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Excellent advice here already , glad you enjoyed alphamine!
08-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rome32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3101Last Post: 07-26-2013, 09:46 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum PESReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
- By rw357 in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2012, 10:51 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:55 PM
- By kevinhy in forum PESReplies: 41Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:51 AM