Hey meatheads! A few suggestions on OTC Anti-E products...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well hiya barbell bros...

I've been away for a long, long time. I won't bore you with the details, but it's been an amazing couple of years for ole' Outstanding, and the great news is although I've never slacked off from the gym, in recent months and weeks I've really upped the intensity and focus. In fact, I've started what is known as a "cycle," haha - but not so fast before this post gets moved, because I'm asking about OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) aromatase murderers!

So... usually Aromasin (Exemestane) or Anastrozole (Arimidex) are my choice companions while I'm actually ON cycle (intra-cycle) to mitigate the big bad E; but I'm wondering, before I have to go through the hassle of getting more of those goodies from my supplier (I already have some now, but they won't last long enough to take me into October and beyond) and waiting and paying the premium for KNOWING it's good/potent/legit... am I missing the boat nowadays with the current crop of supplements? I know a while ago when I phased out of Anabolic Minds and all other forums, Erase was strong on the scene for basically being as or almost as powerful as the usual breast cancer suspects us meatheads like to swallow to keep our nipples firm and out bellies from being bloated like it's our third trimester!

• WHAT ARE some of my choices, and in what doses, for the strongest ingredients currently out there? I'm looking into the transdermal Formestane/4-OH type products like Black Lion's Formeron, Primordial's Formestane with Liqua-Vade, IBE Formex (capsules), BodyPerformance FormaSurge etc etc. BUT, please don't solely focus on Formestane in your suggestions, I'm wide open to new thoughts and directions.
My worst symptom so far because it's VERY early in my cycle, is BLOATING. I'm talking painful, ridiculous, protruded stomach kind of bloating that is just stupid. Secondly, would be water retention. Now, I've been doing this for years, and years, and years... so I'm not in any need of guidance or fatherly advice here, I have plenty of top-notch support supplements, health reinforcements, and everything else down to greens and fiber imaginable.

THANKS GUYS - looking forward to a few educated posts, and making my order immediately.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hiya barbell bros...

I've been away for a long, long time. I won't bore you with the details, but it's been an amazing couple of years for ole' Outstanding, and the great news is although I've never slacked off from the gym, in recent months and weeks I've really upped the intensity and focus. In fact, I've started what is known as a "cycle," haha - but not so fast before this post gets moved, because I'm asking about OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) aromatase murderers!

So... usually Aromasin (Exemestane) or Anastrozole (Arimidex) are my choice companions while I'm actually ON cycle (intra-cycle) to mitigate the big bad E; but I'm wondering, before I have to go through the hassle of getting more of those goodies from my supplier (I already have some now, but they won't last long enough to take me into October and beyond) and waiting and paying the premium for KNOWING it's good/potent/legit... am I missing the boat nowadays with the current crop of supplements? I know a while ago when I phased out of Anabolic Minds and all other forums, Erase was strong on the scene for basically being as or almost as powerful as the usual breast cancer suspects us meatheads like to swallow to keep our nipples firm and out bellies from being bloated like it's our third trimester!

[*]WHAT ARE some of my choices, and in what doses, for the strongest ingredients currently out there? I'm looking into the transdermal Formestane/4-OH type products like Black Lion's Formeron, Primordial's Formestane with Liqua-Vade, IBE Formex (capsules), BodyPerformance FormaSurge etc etc. BUT, please don't solely focus on Formestane in your suggestions, I'm wide open to new thoughts and directions.

My worst symptom so far because it's VERY early in my cycle, is BLOATING. I'm talking painful, ridiculous, protruded stomach kind of bloating that is just stupid. Secondly, would be water retention. Now, I've been doing this for years, and years, and years... so I'm not in any need of guidance or fatherly advice here, I have plenty of top-notch support supplements, health reinforcements, and everything else down to greens and fiber imaginable.

THANKS GUYS - looking forward to a few educated posts, and making my order immediately.
My dude! Glad to see you posting !

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try looking for 6 bromo some places that's my absolute favorite I used 100-200mg a day then maintence at 100 eod.

If you can find it definitely grab it isomer won't matter. Alpha isomer is a bit stronger though reminds me of how I feel on aromasin. They are pretty structurally similar if I remember correctly

Arimistane (pes erase) I felt worked more on cortisol then estrogen at least for me. Formeron is another good choice. Maybe xcel has some for grabs

6oxo was good when I used it with bromo

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Try looking for 6 bromo some places that's my absolute favorite I used 100-200mg a day then maintence at 100 eod.

If you can find it definitely grab it isomer won't matter. Alpha isomer is a bit stronger though reminds me of how I feel on aromasin. They are pretty structurally similar if I remember correctly

Arimistane (pes erase) I felt worked more on cortisol then estrogen at least for me. Formeron is another good choice. Maybe xcel has some for grabs

6oxo was good when I used it with bromo
Thanks so much man, it's nice to be back.

I'm always somewhat leery of transdermals I don't make myself - but Formeron seems to have the highest dosage per pump, $44 a bottle though, I think the downside is I'd be using a good amount since I'm not on PHs but rather a lil' somethin' else :)

Anywho, 6OXO and Bromo seem like great alternatives... I remember researching Bromo a long time ago, I can't recall why now, but something ended up turning me off about it - bioavailability or some sort of side-effect? I don't know. But, maybe that would be better than rubbing myself with lotion a couple times a day, haha.

So, alpha isomer... never even heard of it (is that the alpha isomer of 6-Bromo?). Back to Google, haha. I just NEED to make an order this weekend!!! :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much man, it's nice to be back.

I'm always somewhat leery of transdermals I don't make myself - but Formeron seems to have the highest dosage per pump, $44 a bottle though, I think the downside is I'd be using a good amount since I'm not on PHs but rather a lil' somethin' else :)

Anywho, 6OXO and Bromo seem like great alternatives... I remember researching Bromo a long time ago, I can't recall why now, but something ended up turning me off about it - bioavailability or some sort of side-effect? I don't know. But, maybe that would be better than rubbing myself with lotion a couple times a day, haha.

So, alpha isomer... never even heard of it (is that the alpha isomer of 6-Bromo?). Back to Google, haha. I just NEED to make an order this weekend!!! :)
Some people say bromo can shut you down. I didn't see that at 200mg. I saw great strength gains and leanness

Former on may be best bet. Personally the only td I use are from evomuse for ft burning. But oral availability or form isn't great so topical is best way.

I think you would just need it 2 times a day. At night and after a workout or something of the sorts.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would give Reversitol or Intimidate SRT a try. For being an OTC and DSHEA compliant they work well IMO

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6bromo turns into a small bit of pplex.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would give Reversitol or Intimidate SRT a try. Although theyre not on par to nonDSHEA products they are good for being an over the counter option!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give Reversitol or Intimidate SRT a try. Although theyre not on par to nonDSHEA products they are good for being an over the counter option!
Old school reversitol would be best

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One great way to make sure everyone reads your thread...start it with Hey Meatheads! lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I strongly disagree.

Reversitol v2 contains a stronger AI than Reversitol had, and is a better overall product.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I strongly disagree.

Reversitol v2 contains a stronger AI than Reversitol had, and is a better overall product.
He's looking for more of the old school ais. From what I gathered with my discussion with him.

I don't feel that the AI in there is on par with bromo or form or atd ( bromo and atd in v1). Don't want to stir anything up BC I have only seen super solid research on the aforementioned products.

If you have research comparing the old reversitol to the new one I'd really enjoy reading it.

Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's looking for more of the old school ais. From what I gathered with my discussion with him.

I don't feel that the AI in there is on par with bromo or form. Don't want to stir anything up BC I have only seen super solid research on the aforementioned products.

If you have research comparing the old reversitol to the new one I'd really enjoy reading it.

Thanks.
there was 12.5mg of 6bromo in ever pill of Reversitol along with 12.5mg of ATD.

If you look at our original release write up/paperwork(which includes bloods), you'll see how/why Reversitol v2 is vastly superior to version 1

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there was 12.5mg of 6bromo in ever pill of Reversitol along with 12.5mg of ATD.

If you look at our original release write up/paperwork(which includes bloods), you'll see how/why Reversitol v2 is vastly superior to version 1
That explains a lot. I was under the impression there was more due to how it looked on the label with bromo and atd on top and i3c under it

I'd still like to see the study. I'm on my phone so ill have to dig.

But I gues my argument now goes to the right amount of atd bromo and form > then reversitol v2 for hormonal control ON cycle

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That explains a lot. I was under the impression there was more due to how it looked on the label with bromo and atd on top and i3c under it

I'd still like to see the study. I'm on my phone so ill have to dig.

But I gues my argument now goes to the right amount of atd bromo and form > then reversitol v2 for hormonal control ON cycle

I still disagree. You seem to have not looked into the Reversitol v2 formula, and you simply believe that atd/6bromo are better just because

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/161724-reversitol-v2-bloodwork.html - blood work

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121580181&page=1 - info on the active ingredient

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey err' body, I've been away for a short while but made sure to come back and read everyone's ideas here. I truly appreciate it.

I've been taking ATD @ 100mg/day for the first week, and now I'm doing 50mg/day maintenance. My puffiness (that's a very advanced technical term meaning I looked like a pregnant woman, haha) has subsided, and my nipples are now in no danger of being milked.

However, I understand ATD might not be the best idea around - I just had a LOT of it in bulk from a company that used to send me ridiculous amounts of everything imaginable in massive tubs (it was a good time in my life, haha). I even found a sealed bottle of "Rebound" from Anabolic Xtreme, "licensed through" Designer Anabolics it said on the bottle - classic.

I would give Reversitol or Intimidate SRT a try. For being an OTC and DSHEA compliant they work well IMO
Thanks a lot for contributing, I really appreciate it

I probably still have 800+ capsules of pure ATD left, and less than 2 months on my cycle... so I might not be in need of anything else, UNLESS Reversitol V1 or V2 is SO MUCH BETTER than ATD at controlling intra-cycle bloat and estrogen accumulation?

One great way to make sure everyone reads your thread...start it with Hey Meatheads! lol
HA! Well, as one... I felt at ease using that term, haha. Kind of how rappers all refer to one another as... well, you know! :)

I strongly disagree.

Awe man, now my brain is melting, haha. Thanks a lot - unbeknownst to me there was a v2.0

Gotta hand it to him, it was a smart idea.
I guess I'm a smart meathead! :)