- 08-29-2013, 05:45 AM
- 08-29-2013, 10:01 AM
Same as 11 oxo. It's basically a cortisol blocker. You won't gain much mass but it may help to lean you a bit. It's also not very bioavailable you might what to go topical.
- 10-29-2013, 10:44 AM
I am looking at the Brawn 11 andro also. Toff, did you use it. I like the Brawn products from what I can tell. I am thinking of stacking the 11-Andro with Triumphalis and ATD. Let me know. Thanks
10-30-2013, 03:20 AM
nah I didnt see much point - it was just on sale, thought Id check it out.
Protodrol in Jan, but doing a T-X3 (DAA/erase) cycle to boost me up as im a bit low naturally atm
10-30-2013, 05:08 AM
For a booster, I've mean using Myodyne's Ergopure. And it has Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, which is the main ingredient in Erase. Plus herbs that boost your natural T. Man, it's been working great for me. Just an Fyi. I am going to try the Brawn 11 oxo maybe stacked with something else.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2003, 12:57 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2003, 03:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:00 AM
- By DevilSmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 08:39 AM
- By scotty2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 47Last Post: 11-10-2002, 08:34 PM