looking for a good sleep aid

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i believe im starting to have insomnia due to withdrawal from pain killers. i have gotten about 4 hours of sleep in last 2 days. i dont want a rx because afraid ill get Hooke on those. can anyone offer their opinion on a sleep aid? i was thinkin 5htp but not sure

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the new sleep aid from Nimbus Nutrition.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I've been on abyss unparalleled for about a week now, can say if u have trouble getting to sleep you should like abyss.

if you have trouble staying asleep i would say check out iForce's Lights Out. will eventually stack the both together and see how it treats me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had improved sleep/deeper+longer sleep/woke up refreshed (no matter if it was a solid 8 hours or 2 hour nap) with Lecheek's MassHGH.

I usually don't like popping into threads and slinging/name dropping my own company's product, but we had a lot of loggers say they had better sleep with Titanium as well. I haven't taken it long enough to tell, but you can read some of the logs/first responses here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/230421-athletix-sports-new.html

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled ;)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
iForce Lights Out for sure. I haven't used Abyss yet, but Poseidon Night Time was good so I am sure it is good.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes to Abyss Unparalleled. I also think highly of Resurrect P.M.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
sounds like abyss is a good product. i couldn't find on np. is it still made?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I take Lights Out, works great for me. Kept me a sleep when I was in contest prep.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Abyss unparalleled. First sleep supplement out of many that actually worked for me as a true insomniac

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Cellucor Cor ZMA had yielded good results for me, even at half dose.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Noxitropin PM is by far the best nighttime supplement. Huge dose of GABA, with more ingredients to potentials pulses of GH.
Resurrect PM is good too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look into lights out if you just want a solid sleep aid....if you want some extra benefits intimidate srt is your go to supplement

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've faired well with 3-5g of melatonin 2-3 hours prior to sleep. Some people need more on top of that though :(

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is a great. really. nice. deal of the day somewere that has abyss and body forge bundled..
I myself will be trying the lights out/ abyss combo too.. I don't sleep much. 4-5 hrs a night for yrs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe im starting to have insomnia due to withdrawal from pain killers. i have gotten about 4 hours of sleep in last 2 days. i dont want a rx because afraid ill get Hooke on those. can anyone offer their opinion on a sleep aid? i was thinkin 5htp but not sure
Check out Formutech Rem 8.0, I get nothing but awesome reviews on it from everyone. If you PM me your addy in the next few minutes I'll send you out some samples of it today since I'm going to the post office to send some others out anyway. Otherwise, I may be able to next week

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Formutech Rem 8.0, I get nothing but awesome reviews on it from everyone. If you PM me your addy in the next few minutes I'll send you out some samples of it today since I'm going to the post office to send some others out anyway. Otherwise, I may be able to next week
^ Going to start running this after I finish this tub of Resurrect P.M. :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LivingStrongE

Awards
Lights out will put you to sleep and waking up feel recovered. It took me a week before I started to get a good sleep. If you have constant problems with sleep brother then you should maybe get tested for sleep apnea if it comes to that point.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for REM8.0 Great sleep from it.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself
Abyss won't know you out and it takes a couple of uses for the effects to start kicking in (cumulative). When it gets going though, boy does it get going.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abyss unparalleled. First sleep supplement out of many that actually worked for me as a true insomniac
Is there an innovative ingredient in Abyss? Im not seeing one. Or is it the mix of known sleep enhancers? The combination of doxylamin or diphenhydramin and melatonin will kick you away in no time

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an innovative ingredient in Abyss? Im not seeing one. Or is it the mix of known sleep enhancers? The combination of doxylamin or diphenhydramin and melatonin will kick you away in no time
Relora, Sensoril, 5-HTP, L-Theanine. Those are some of the big highlights of the formula. It's not designed to knock you out, it's designed to normalize your sleeping pattern.

Just because a product knocks you out quickly, that doesn't necessarily mean you will get quality sleep off it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8! There are some logs ongoing right now proving this products effectiveness.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Relora and sensoril are pretty innovative...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.
They will be on there way. I reccomend a half dose the first time to assess tolerance. And make sure you have 7-8 hours to sleep. Don't take it for a 3 hour nap

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I just put an order in for a tub of this, can't wait for it to arrive. Rem 8.0 that is.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.
I'm pretty sure none of the products mentioned should be used indefinitely. BUT, could help to get into the habit and pattern your sleeping better and just take standard breaks, or switch up ingredients.

I'm using lights out and Relora right now. Pretty solid. Zzz zzquil for emergencies.

My only thing is I try to avoid Valarian if possible. If I stay up past like a half hour it has a reverse effect and keeps me up. If that doesn't happen to you AI sports has 3Z nicely priced.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Abyss Unparalleled isn't physiologically habit-forming. REM 8.0 is (phenibut), but the intensity of habit formation is dose-dependent

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relora and sensoril are pretty innovative...
Haha you beat me to it before I got to the end of the thread. Abyss is possibly one of the best sleep aids I've seen out right now profile wise. I'm about to get me a few bottles here soon myself.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure none of the products mentioned should be used indefinitely. BUT, could help to get into the habit and pattern your sleeping better and just take standard breaks, or switch up ingredients.

I'm using lights out and Relora right now. Pretty solid. Zzz zzquil for emergencies.

My only thing is I try to avoid Valarian if possible. If I stay up past like a half hour it has a reverse effect and keeps me up. If that doesn't happen to you AI sports has 3Z nicely priced.
I took a sample of 3Z last night and I woke up at least 8 times. Close to once an hour, yet had no issues falling back asleep and don't feel groggy today. It was strange. I never wake up that much during the night.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a sample of 3Z last night and I woke up at least 8 times. Close to once an hour, yet had no issues falling back asleep and don't feel groggy today. It was strange. I never wake up that much during the night.
Yea man, I think it is the valerian. Weird stuff.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I think it is the valerian. Weird stuff.
Weird fit sure. I'm taking an hgh pro sample tonight and resurrect pm tomorrow night, as I'm off on Thursday, haha.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird fit sure. I'm taking an hgh pro sample tonight and resurrect pm tomorrow night, as I'm off on Thursday, haha.
I do love me some Resurrect PM. You don't want to use it all the time though, I found that after awhile, the product doesn't feel as potent if you don't take a few breaks from it here and there.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I do love me some Resurrect PM. You don't want to use it all the time though, I found that after awhile, the product doesn't feel as potent if you don't take a few breaks from it here and there.
Yeah, finaflex G8 is like that too. Use it a few nights a week. That's what my plan is with REM 8.0

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, finaflex G8 is like that too. Use it a few nights a week. That's what my plan is with REM 8.0
Same here. Definitely going to try the REM on my shelf @ half a serving first. Looks potent. Ha ha.

Greenhulk

Awards
This ^^^
Don't read any farther, Nimbus knocked it out of the park with Abyss. it's the best sleep aid I have ever used.
Can anyone tell me whether there is a European distrubutor/vendor of Abyss Unparalleled?