looking for a good sleep aid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. looking for a good sleep aid

i believe im starting to have insomnia due to withdrawal from pain killers. i have gotten about 4 hours of sleep in last 2 days. i dont want a rx because afraid ill get Hooke on those. can anyone offer their opinion on a sleep aid? i was thinkin 5htp but not sure

2. Check out the new sleep aid from Nimbus Nutrition.

3. Same here body clock + work is ****ing me -.-
    •   

4. Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled + 1mg melatonin
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

5. I've been on abyss unparalleled for about a week now, can say if u have trouble getting to sleep you should like abyss.

if you have trouble staying asleep i would say check out iForce's Lights Out. will eventually stack the both together and see how it treats me.

6. I had improved sleep/deeper+longer sleep/woke up refreshed (no matter if it was a solid 8 hours or 2 hour nap) with Lecheek's MassHGH.

I usually don't like popping into threads and slinging/name dropping my own company's product, but we had a lot of loggers say they had better sleep with Titanium as well. I haven't taken it long enough to tell, but you can read some of the logs/first responses here: Athletix Sports "NEW" Titanium Logs
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

8. iForce Lights Out for sure. I haven't used Abyss yet, but Poseidon Night Time was good so I am sure it is good.

9. My vote goes to Abyss Unparalleled. I also think highly of Resurrect P.M.

10. sounds like abyss is a good product. i couldn't find on np. is it still made?

11. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    sounds like abyss is a good product. i couldn't find on np. is it still made?
    Heard this morning that it's coming soon to NP

12. I take Lights Out, works great for me. Kept me a sleep when I was in contest prep.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

13. Abyss unparalleled. First sleep supplement out of many that actually worked for me as a true insomniac

14. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Abyss unparalleled. First sleep supplement out of many that actually worked for me as a true insomniac
    Stuff is incredibly effective at getting you sleep cycle normalized.

15. Cellucor Cor ZMA had yielded good results for me, even at half dose.

16. Noxitropin PM is by far the best nighttime supplement. Huge dose of GABA, with more ingredients to potentials pulses of GH.
    Resurrect PM is good too.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln

17. look into lights out if you just want a solid sleep aid....if you want some extra benefits intimidate srt is your go to supplement

18. I've faired well with 3-5g of melatonin 2-3 hours prior to sleep. Some people need more on top of that though
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

19. there is a great. really. nice. deal of the day somewere that has abyss and body forge bundled..
    I myself will be trying the lights out/ abyss combo too.. I don't sleep much. 4-5 hrs a night for yrs.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i believe im starting to have insomnia due to withdrawal from pain killers. i have gotten about 4 hours of sleep in last 2 days. i dont want a rx because afraid ill get Hooke on those. can anyone offer their opinion on a sleep aid? i was thinkin 5htp but not sure
    Check out Formutech Rem 8.0, I get nothing but awesome reviews on it from everyone. If you PM me your addy in the next few minutes I'll send you out some samples of it today since I'm going to the post office to send some others out anyway. Otherwise, I may be able to next week
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Check out Formutech Rem 8.0, I get nothing but awesome reviews on it from everyone. If you PM me your addy in the next few minutes I'll send you out some samples of it today since I'm going to the post office to send some others out anyway. Otherwise, I may be able to next week
    ^ Going to start running this after I finish this tub of Resurrect P.M. :P

22. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    ^ Going to start running this after I finish this tub of Resurrect P.M. :P
    I think the difference will be a stark contrast, my friend
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I think the difference will be a stark contrast, my friend
    Yeah budday!

24. Lights out will put you to sleep and waking up feel recovered. It took me a week before I started to get a good sleep. If you have constant problems with sleep brother then you should maybe get tested for sleep apnea if it comes to that point.

25. I can vouch for REM8.0 Great sleep from it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

26. ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself

27. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself
    Abyss won't know you out and it takes a couple of uses for the effects to start kicking in (cumulative). When it gets going though, boy does it get going.

28. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Abyss unparalleled. First sleep supplement out of many that actually worked for me as a true insomniac
    Is there an innovative ingredient in Abyss? Im not seeing one. Or is it the mix of known sleep enhancers? The combination of doxylamin or diphenhydramin and melatonin will kick you away in no time

29. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is there an innovative ingredient in Abyss? Im not seeing one. Or is it the mix of known sleep enhancers? The combination of doxylamin or diphenhydramin and melatonin will kick you away in no time
    Relora, Sensoril, 5-HTP, L-Theanine. Those are some of the big highlights of the formula. It's not designed to knock you out, it's designed to normalize your sleeping pattern.

Just because a product knocks you out quickly, that doesn't necessarily mean you will get quality sleep off it.

30. G8! There are some logs ongoing right now proving this products effectiveness.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

31. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Relora and sensoril are pretty innovative...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

32. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself
    Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

33. solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

34. solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

35. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.
    They will be on there way. I reccomend a half dose the first time to assess tolerance. And make sure you have 7-8 hours to sleep. Don't take it for a 3 hour nap
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

36. I just put an order in for a tub of this, can't wait for it to arrive. Rem 8.0 that is.

37. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Check out the new sleep aid from Nimbus Nutrition.

This ^^^
    Don't read any farther, Nimbus knocked it out of the park with Abyss. it's the best sleep aid I have ever used.

38. would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.

39. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.
    I'm pretty sure none of the products mentioned should be used indefinitely. BUT, could help to get into the habit and pattern your sleeping better and just take standard breaks, or switch up ingredients.

I'm using lights out and Relora right now. Pretty solid. Zzz zzquil for emergencies.

My only thing is I try to avoid Valarian if possible. If I stay up past like a half hour it has a reverse effect and keeps me up. If that doesn't happen to you AI sports has 3Z nicely priced.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I can vouch for REM8.0 Great sleep from it.
    x2 on this!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
  2. looking for a good value on fish oil
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. looking for a good during wo supp
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements