looking for a good sleep aid

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is there an innovative ingredient in Abyss? Im not seeing one. Or is it the mix of known sleep enhancers? The combination of doxylamin or diphenhydramin and melatonin will kick you away in no time
    Relora and sensoril are pretty innovative...

2. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    ended up taking 2 .25mg Xanax and still didnt fall asleep till 3:30. then had to get up at 630 to get kids ready for school. this is killing me. im thinking if going with abyss. will it knock me out? i just need something to help fall asleep then i can stay asleep myself
    Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

4. solid sleep aid = Lights Out.

Ive only tried a couple but this one works awesome!! I have some freaking awesome dreams.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Hey buddy send me a pm with your address. I will send you a sample of Formutech Nutritions REM 8.0. This stuff is awesome. I have a few left from a demo I did a couple weeks back.

I work changing schedules from days to nights and train clients. It's hard for me to sleep sometimes and I need sleep aids. I have used scripts but prefer REM 8.0.
    They will be on there way. I reccomend a half dose the first time to assess tolerance. And make sure you have 7-8 hours to sleep. Don't take it for a 3 hour nap
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    •   

6. I just put an order in for a tub of this, can't wait for it to arrive. Rem 8.0 that is.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Check out the new sleep aid from Nimbus Nutrition.

This ^^^
    Don't read any farther, Nimbus knocked it out of the park with Abyss. it's the best sleep aid I have ever used.

8. would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    would it be habit forming? im worried that after usage i would be dependent on it.
    I'm pretty sure none of the products mentioned should be used indefinitely. BUT, could help to get into the habit and pattern your sleeping better and just take standard breaks, or switch up ingredients.

I'm using lights out and Relora right now. Pretty solid. Zzz zzquil for emergencies.

My only thing is I try to avoid Valarian if possible. If I stay up past like a half hour it has a reverse effect and keeps me up. If that doesn't happen to you AI sports has 3Z nicely priced.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I can vouch for REM8.0 Great sleep from it.
    x2 on this!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

11. Abyss Unparalleled isn't physiologically habit-forming. REM 8.0 is (phenibut), but the intensity of habit formation is dose-dependent

12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Relora and sensoril are pretty innovative...
    Haha you beat me to it before I got to the end of the thread. Abyss is possibly one of the best sleep aids I've seen out right now profile wise. I'm about to get me a few bottles here soon myself.

13. Abyss love

14. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

I'm pretty sure none of the products mentioned should be used indefinitely. BUT, could help to get into the habit and pattern your sleeping better and just take standard breaks, or switch up ingredients.

I'm using lights out and Relora right now. Pretty solid. Zzz zzquil for emergencies.

My only thing is I try to avoid Valarian if possible. If I stay up past like a half hour it has a reverse effect and keeps me up. If that doesn't happen to you AI sports has 3Z nicely priced.
    I took a sample of 3Z last night and I woke up at least 8 times. Close to once an hour, yet had no issues falling back asleep and don't feel groggy today. It was strange. I never wake up that much during the night.

15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

I took a sample of 3Z last night and I woke up at least 8 times. Close to once an hour, yet had no issues falling back asleep and don't feel groggy today. It was strange. I never wake up that much during the night.
    Yea man, I think it is the valerian. Weird stuff.
    Training Log

16. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

Yea man, I think it is the valerian. Weird stuff.
    Weird fit sure. I'm taking an hgh pro sample tonight and resurrect pm tomorrow night, as I'm off on Thursday, haha.

17. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Weird fit sure. I'm taking an hgh pro sample tonight and resurrect pm tomorrow night, as I'm off on Thursday, haha.
    I do love me some Resurrect PM. You don't want to use it all the time though, I found that after awhile, the product doesn't feel as potent if you don't take a few breaks from it here and there.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I do love me some Resurrect PM. You don't want to use it all the time though, I found that after awhile, the product doesn't feel as potent if you don't take a few breaks from it here and there.
    Yeah, finaflex G8 is like that too. Use it a few nights a week. That's what my plan is with REM 8.0

19. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah, finaflex G8 is like that too. Use it a few nights a week. That's what my plan is with REM 8.0
    Same here. Definitely going to try the REM on my shelf @ half a serving first. Looks potent. Ha ha.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    This ^^^
    Don't read any farther, Nimbus knocked it out of the park with Abyss. it's the best sleep aid I have ever used.
    Can anyone tell me whether there is a European distrubutor/vendor of Abyss Unparalleled?

21. Just seen abyss at the shop here. Gonna have to check it out down the road.
    Training Log

22. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Just seen abyss at the shop here. Gonna have to check it out down the road.
    I jumped on it for another 2 bottles since it's $19 and change right now. What a great deal and you get a full 30 days per bottle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I jumped on it for another 2 bottles since it's $19 and change right now. What a great deal and you get a full 30 days per bottle.
    That is a sweet deal. Perfect timing for this thread.
    Training Log

24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That is a sweet deal. Perfect timing for this thread.
    Lulz, werd. I won't get to use these bottles for another 2 months though. Have another brand new tub of Resurrect PM to get through but I have a brand new tub of REM 8.0 to get through first. Was thinking about using Abyss in between those two products but I think this run of Abyss I will run back to back and see how the accumulative effects of two bottles back to back works out.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Abyss Unparalleled isn't physiologically habit-forming. REM 8.0 is (phenibut), but the intensity of habit formation is dose-dependent
    Just like with everything else gotta use responsibly
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

26. well here in Cali it's 945pm i took rem 8.0 at 8:20pm and im still wide awake!! this Effn sucks!!! i haven't had any caffeine other than a cranberry red bull at 4:00 could that have anything to do with it?

27. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    well here in Cali it's 945pm i took rem 8.0 at 8:20pm and im still wide awake!! this Effn sucks!!! i haven't had any caffeine other than a cranberry red bull at 4:00 could that have anything to do with it?
    Caffeine can effect you for 6-8 hours plus red bull has other stuff to it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss

28. I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

29. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    That usually will keep me awake for a bit. LoL. Especially if I'm going for seconds and thirds.

30. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    i know im not the only one who rubs one out every now and then lol and am married and get it one or twice a week. it works, sometimes, not all the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
  2. looking for a good value on fish oil
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. looking for a good during wo supp
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements