Props to USPLabs

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently won the Anabolic Jack3d Stack from USPLabs consisting of Versa 1, Jack3d Advanced, samples of Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, and their protein.

First, the protein was incredible. I definitely like the profile. The taste for both chocolate and vanilla were top notch. I tired saving the vanilla for today but the chocolate was so good that I couldn't resist. Also, this was the best mixing blend I have ever used. It mixed perfectly with just a spoon in seconds. I have NEVER had a blend or any milk protein product blend so well and not have clumps. It mixes better than most whey shakes. I have tried XF Ultra Peptide, Trutein, and countless others and this was by far my favorite. Very Impressive

Jack3d Micro gets a mix of positive and negative reviews. I honestly wasn't expecting much. I am a total stim junkie and even still I really enjoyed my sample. It was smooth, consistent energy with good pumps. Unlike what a lot of people seem to say, I definitely felt it kick in and it had some great energy. I will be picking some up.
***(note this was when in conjunction with Versa-1 which is said to enhance preworkouts. I did not try it solo so I can't comment there)***

All in all I like to give credit where credit is due. I wouldn;t have taken the time to write this if I was not genuinely impressed. Free or not. I was definitely pleased with these two products and will be commenting on the others as I try them. I like the direction USPLabs is going in.

Armbender

Awards
Good to hear man! Can't wait to try their protein.

Def love Modern BCAAs. Not really a stim guy so I stay away from jack3d

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently won the Anabolic Jack3d Stack from USPLabs consisting of Versa 1, Jack3d Advanced, samples of Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, and their protein.

First, the protein was incredible. I definitely like the profile. The taste for both chocolate and vanilla were top notch. I tired saving the vanilla for today but the chocolate was so good that I couldn't resist. Also, this was the best mixing blend I have ever used. It mixed perfectly with just a spoon in seconds. I have NEVER had a blend or any milk protein product blend so well and not have clumps. It mixes better than most whey shakes. I have tried XF Ultra Peptide, Trutein, and countless others and this was by far my favorite. Very Impressive

Jack3d Micro gets a mix of positive and negative reviews. I honestly wasn't expecting much. I am a total stim junkie and even still I really enjoyed my sample. It was smooth, consistent energy with good pumps. Unlike what a lot of people seem to say, I definitely felt it kick in and it had some great energy. I will be picking some up.
***(note this was when in conjunction with Versa-1 which is said to enhance preworkouts. I did not try it solo so I can't comment there)***

All in all I like to give credit where credit is due. I wouldn;t have taken the time to write this if I was not genuinely impressed. Free or not. I was definitely pleased with these two products and will be commenting on the others as I try them. I like the direction USPLabs is going in.
Thanks for taking the time to share this CATdiesel! Your honest feedback is much appreciated. I look forward to any future updates.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Thanks for taking the time to write this up bud. Very happy you enjoyed your products. Thanks again for your time and honest feedback :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problems guys thanks for the opportunity

I tried the Watermelon Modern Bcaa. IT mixed good with just a spoon. after about 30 seconds of stirring all clumps were gone. The taste was very pleasing. It is different from most watermelon products I have tried. Hard to describe but a bit closer to real watermelon flavor. It wasn't overly sweetened either like most watermelon flavors. Very pleased with this as well. Things have come a long way taste wise for your products.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problems guys thanks for the opportunity

I tried the Watermelon Modern Bcaa. IT mixed good with just a spoon. after about 30 seconds of stirring all clumps were gone. The taste was very pleasing. It is different from most watermelon products I have tried. Hard to describe but a bit closer to real watermelon flavor. It wasn't overly sweetened either like most watermelon flavors. Very pleased with this as well. Things have come a long way taste wise for your products.

Love me some Watermelon Modern BCAA+™! Yeah, all of our products are flavored very well IMO. Wait until you try Jack3d Advanced; I've been very impressed with both Fruit Punch and Watermelon (haven't tried Blue Rasperry yet). Thanks again for the feedback man!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some Watermelon Modern BCAA+™! Yeah, all of our products are flavored very well IMO. Wait until you try Jack3d Advanced; I've been very impressed with both Fruit Punch and Watermelon (haven't tried Blue Rasperry yet). Thanks again for the feedback man!
How'd you know that watermelon was what I have sitting on my shelf? Psychic!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd you know that watermelon was what I have sitting on my shelf? Psychic!
Lol let me know when you crack it open. The Watermelon Jack3d Advanced reminds me of Jolly Ranchers. :thumbsup:

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol let me know when you crack it open. The Watermelon Jack3d Advanced reminds me of Jolly Ranchers. :thumbsup:
Oh, it's been opened already. Since last week actually. Ran out of Aminolast and decided to give Modern BCAA+ a go for all that extra leucine. Also liked that there's glycine and taurine in there. It tastes pretty good. Tastes REALLY good mixed with a scoop of Glycofuse ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, it's been opened already. Since last week actually. Ran out of Aminolast and decided to give Modern BCAA+ a go for all that extra leucine. Also liked that there's glycine and taurine in there. It tastes pretty good. Tastes REALLY good mixed with a scoop of Glycofuse ;)
Gotcha. I had initially thought that you were referring to Jack3d Advanced. Either way, I'm glad you like it and appreciate your support. Watermelon Modern BCAA+ with Orange Mango Glycofuse is fantastic. ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I had initially thought that you were referring to Jack3d Advanced. Either way, I'm glad you like it and appreciate your support. Watermelon Modern BCAA+ with Orange Mango Glycofuse is fantastic. ;)
I mixed mine with the Strawberry Kiwi ;)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment Casein and Whey.pdf

Thank you sir and with the flavor of the Protein is a great perk but it's the science of muscle that one should understand when drinking that damn good tasting OxyElite Protein!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 87801

Thank you sir and with the flavor of the Protein is a great perk but it's the science of muscle that one should understand when drinking that damn good tasting OxyElite Protein!
I've been on the milk protein isolate wagon for a while. I used to order custom blends and such. Honestly, if this product wasn't from y'all I would be very suspect of any MPI being in this because there is no graininess or clumping which every other blend seems to have. I spoon mixed the vanilla in ice cold whole milk which has caused every protein i have ever tried to clump when spoon mixed. not the case here. I don't know how yall did it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm, all this talk about Modern BCAA+, I wonder what it would be like to throw a scoop of Modern BCAA+ into my Strive tomorrow. Probably overkill.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm, all this talk about Modern BCAA+, I wonder what it would be like to throw a scoop of Modern BCAA+ into my Strive tomorrow. Probably overkill.
if training after a morning fast with Strive it would be a great addition with the taurine/alanine/glycine combo..plus the leucine

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if training after a morning fast with Strive it would be a great addition with the taurine/alanine/glycine combo..plus the leucine
That's what I was thinking, on non-lift days since I hit the treadmill first thing in the morning completely fasted for a 50 minutes session. Can't beat extra leucine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you think Micro is legit wait till you try Jacked Advanced.
Then get back to me.

Tastes like Kool-Aid. Straight up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good thing i got 2 tubs of Modern BCAA+
that way i can mix and match flavors or combine them :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you think Micro is legit wait till you try Jacked Advanced.
Then get back to me.

Tastes like Kool-Aid. Straight up.
I honestly enjoyed the taste of micro more. It tasted just like alphamine. I tried the advanced today. I only took half a scoop as I am pretty sensitive to yohimbe. However, no jitters or yohimbe sides whatsoever. This this the only time I have taken a product with yohimbe in it and not felt side effects. Im very excited about that. Full scoop is going down tomorrow

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I honestly enjoyed the taste of micro more. It tasted just like alphamine. I tried the advanced today. I only took half a scoop as I am pretty sensitive to yohimbe. However, no jitters or yohimbe sides whatsoever. This this the only time I have taken a product with yohimbe in it and not felt side effects. Im very excited about that. Full scoop is going down tomorrow
try 2 scoops :)