ArA and cardiovascular biomarkers
- 08-27-2013, 12:01 AM
- 08-27-2013, 12:27 AM
ArA won't negatively impact either of those; so you are good to go.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
08-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Go for it bro. Check out Neuron's thread over at bb.com for dosing if you haven't already.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
08-27-2013, 02:25 AM
08-27-2013, 02:49 AM
08-27-2013, 01:04 PM
08-27-2013, 11:12 PM
If you're concerned, run some bloodwork during your ARA run; there is a risk with the LDL, but I very much doubt you will have any issues.
08-28-2013, 01:30 AM
08-28-2013, 01:46 PM
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
08-28-2013, 11:37 PM
If you get a CRP lab done, that might be elevated and hospitals tend to use that value as one of the markers of possible heart.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
08-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jay888999 in forum SupplementsReplies: 57Last Post: 04-23-2013, 10:41 PM
- By Wocheezy in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:48 PM
- By Boomer3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:45 PM
- By broons in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:00 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2009, 12:28 PM