Erase Pro + reduce XT

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too much Cort control at once? Or should it be fine if I replace the morning dose of reduce XT with the Erase Pro? EPro upon waking or at breakfast, reduce XT Preworkout and before going to bed. Thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd just save the RXT for when your E Pro is done.
Your body needs SOME cortisol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd just save the RXT for when your E Pro is done.
Your body needs SOME cortisol.
This. No reason/ need to completely block off Cortisol. Cort gets a bad rap but it is needed to some degree. These products are intended to limit the amount of Cortisol that occurs during times of stress (i.e. in a cut or during fasted periods for example).

I would run one then the other

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running both at 2 caps a day with good results. Been playing around with dosages. But like others said, probably redundant, I just wanted to give it a shot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running both at 2 caps a day with good results. Been playing around with dosages. But like others said, probably redundant, I just wanted to give it a shot.
You're running Erase Pro at 2/day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Both are great, I'd run them separate

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
This. No reason/ need to completely block off Cortisol. Cort gets a bad rap but it is needed to some degree. These products are intended to limit the amount of Cortisol that occurs during times of stress (i.e. in a cut or during fasted periods for example).

I would run one then the other
Would another time be during the school year?Got lots of stress from work and classes

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would another time be during the school year?Got lots of stress from work and classes
Sure; Reduce XT works well for me when i'm in hardcore study mode and living off 4-6hrs sleep. I've previously found that in absence of some Cortisol control during these times seriously impacts my results from my workouts.

At the moment i'm using it almost religiously as I am literally studying, working or at placements 7 days a week. It takes a huge toll, especially when early mornings (4.30am) and late nights (often 11-12pm) are thrown into the equation.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Sure; Reduce XT works well for me when i'm in hardcore study mode and living off 4-6hrs sleep. I've previously found that in absence of some Cortisol control during these times seriously impacts my results from my workouts.

At the moment i'm using it almost religiously as I am literally studying, working or at placements 7 days a week. It takes a huge toll, especially when early mornings (4.30am) and late nights (often 11-12pm) are thrown into the equation.
Solid, thanks for the advice. Do u dose it one in the morning and one before bed, or do u have a different protocol with all the chaos?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're running Erase Pro at 2/day?
Meant erase.

I just started law school and scared to get off reduce xt haha (kinda srs, maybe not). Stressed out 24/7, gonna take a break from it in 2 weeks and see how my body reacts.

Solid, thanks for the advice. Do u dose it one in the morning and one before bed, or do u have a different protocol with all the chaos?
I dose morning/ 4 hrs later, then pre workout.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't run these at the same time at all. E Pro is good by itself maybe add some DAA to it. That's really all you need. It works great. I love it and always get great results from it. How does your diet look right now?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep that is my exact protocol; morning and bed. I keep dosing at the same time everyday and those times are when i'm most consistent so I just stick to that.

Meant erase.

I just started law school and scared to get off reduce xt haha (kinda srs, maybe not). Stressed out 24/7, gonna take a break from it in 2 weeks and see how my body reacts.

I dose morning/ 4 hrs later, then pre workout.
Haha, I know how you feel. I had to ramp back up my calories just to try reduce how much stress I was placing on my body; hard to cut, study and work all at the same time lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have stated, the best benefit: cost ratio for these two products is to use them separately.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established