School just started, good study stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

School just started, good study stack?

1. New Member

School just started, good study stack?

As many of you may know school is beginning to start for most. My question is would one scoop focus xt and 25 mg ephedrine be a good study stack for focus and memory? Would adding caffeine help or hurt and if it helps how much should I take with the ephedrine? And any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks and God Bless.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like Focus XT for the basis of any study stack.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I use focus xt Almost everyday before school, love it! Can't hold my eyes open in class without it lol
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.
    I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?
    I just start with 200 and see how you feel.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Too many stims and you might end up with temporary A.D.D. instead.

Try out Demiurge while you're experimenting.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus xt /Piracetam

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT + Demiurge = Win.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus Xt and ALCAR 500
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Adding in 200mg will be fine since its replacing the original amount. Adjust accordingly from there (although you probably wont have to)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  12. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
    Ive been doing focust xt, pea, and gluc lately. Great stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    This.

OP, take it regularly and you will really start to see it shine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by venicebeach View Post
    in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research
    N pept does nothing for me
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

yea in the few days ive used ive tried 10mg, next day 20 mg and worked my way up to 40mg and still no changes. hoping when school roles around ill be shocked with being able to recall information ahaha. most people say it takes a while to kick in how long have you taken it?
  18. New Member

So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah )
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah )
    When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where
    Had I have known about these things back then I'm sure I would have put them to good use as well!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  22. Advanced Member

So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?
    Not really, no need to over do it. You can take it twice a day, but it isn't required at all to see proper benefits from continuous use.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just started Trifecta Stack
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. Just started LG sciences Trifecta stack
    By Daddy Chan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2