School just started, good study stack?

  1. School just started, good study stack?


    As many of you may know school is beginning to start for most. My question is would one scoop focus xt and 25 mg ephedrine be a good study stack for focus and memory? Would adding caffeine help or hurt and if it helps how much should I take with the ephedrine? And any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks and God Bless.


  2. I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  3. I like Focus XT for the basis of any study stack.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
    •   
       


  4. I use focus xt Almost everyday before school, love it! Can't hold my eyes open in class without it lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.
    I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?
    I just start with 200 and see how you feel.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  7. Too many stims and you might end up with temporary A.D.D. instead.

    Try out Demiurge while you're experimenting.

  8. Focus xt /Piracetam

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. Focus XT + Demiurge = Win.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Focus Xt and ALCAR 500
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post

    I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?
    Adding in 200mg will be fine since its replacing the original amount. Adjust accordingly from there (although you probably wont have to)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  12. I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
    Ive been doing focust xt, pea, and gluc lately. Great stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
    This.

    OP, take it regularly and you will really start to see it shine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  15. in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research

  16. Quote Originally Posted by venicebeach View Post
    in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research
    N pept does nothing for me

  17. yea in the few days ive used ive tried 10mg, next day 20 mg and worked my way up to 40mg and still no changes. hoping when school roles around ill be shocked with being able to recall information ahaha. most people say it takes a while to kick in how long have you taken it?

  18. So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?

  19. Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah )
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah )
    When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where
    Had I have known about these things back then I'm sure I would have put them to good use as well!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?
    Not really, no need to over do it. You can take it twice a day, but it isn't required at all to see proper benefits from continuous use.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. just started Trifecta Stack
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:33 AM
  2. Just started LG sciences Trifecta stack
    By Daddy Chan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:32 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 11:14 PM
  4. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
  5. Just started..........
    By Andy2k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 07:01 AM
Log in
Log in