Question about EC and alphamine

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I have these two supplements and I know they use the same receptor but my question is could I use the EC (26 mg of ephedrine 200 mg caffeine) in the morning then alphamine 6-8 hours later pre workout?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I can take it with my clen i think youll be fine with the EC

Cheers for the cuts

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm into HIIT and I know people have had heart problems that and EC. Is it safe to do it with alphamine?

aasdferic

Awards
I'm into HIIT and I know people have had heart problems that and EC. Is it safe to do it with alphamine?
depends on your stim tolerance. after a stim break I took 2 scoops of alphamine pre leg workout and my heart rate got uncomfortably high, hard time breathing, and felt nauseous. now (2 months later) I feel fine taking 2 scoops prewo

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'd also recommend trying Alphamine / Synthetic Supps Methyl Synephrine

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'd also recommend trying Alphamine / Synthetic Supps Methyl Synephrine
This. I have this stack waiting for me, in my stash when time comes to cut again. 60mg ms and 1 scoop alphamine 3x day is what coop recommended me on another forum if I recall correctly.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
This. I have this stack waiting for me, in my stash when time comes to cut again. 60mg ms and 1 scoop alphamine 3x day is what coop recommended me on another forum if I recall correctly.
Looks good.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely depends on the individual. Do you ever have issues with HIIT and EC?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Add Forskolin 95 and Reduce-XT and you will be shredded in no time!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add Forskolin 95 and Reduce-XT and you will be shredded in no time!
I'm already taking alot lol. Guys listen to this stack EC, Alphamine, erase pro, compound 20, AP (almost done with the bottle) AAV2. I started with just AAV2 then I saw a few reps for usplabs and PES and got all this lol I've ran everything by itself before so I just decided to stack them all. Running maintenance calories between 3000-3500 a day. I am really into powerlifting so I've been separating my cardio from my lifts. Usually lift in the morning cardio at night. Should be fun