Creatinol-O-Phosphate intra-workout?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Negative man... it is not a saturation product.
    I assumed as much when coop said this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    All of COP's effects are acute. It's a phosphate donor
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Ahh, thought it was a product that requires saturation/daily dosing. My B.
    I did as well, which is what confused me when everyone said preworkout lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I assumed as much when coop said this.

    I did as well, which is what confused me when everyone said preworkout lol.
    I've been wrong before. That's what I get for posting from my phone and not caring to research more before hand.
    •   
       


  3. I use COP for preworkout myself.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Ahh, thought it was a product that requires saturation/daily dosing. My B.
    Nbd

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I assumed as much when coop said this.




    I did as well, which is what confused me when everyone said preworkout lol.
    Didn't see that til after my post funny guy... if you read a little more research instead of correcting people all the time you wouldn't have to ask

    Smooches Jimmy Boy lol

    How ya been brother?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Nbd

    Didn't see that til after my post funny guy... if you read a little more research instead of correcting people all the time you wouldn't have to ask

    Smooches Jimmy Boy lol

    How ya been brother?


    Name:  best_photos_of_the_week_75_photos48.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  26.4 KB

    Correcting people is what I do bro! I'm too busy researching training and nutrition to deal with supplement studies, that's what I have all you guys for!

    Meh, I been alright. Just hanging out now, spending some time with the family before I start going to school.


    What're you doing with your life now?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Name:  best_photos_of_the_week_75_photos48.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  26.4 KB

    Correcting people is what I do bro! I'm too busy researching training and nutrition to deal with supplement studies, that's what I have all you guys for!

    Meh, I been alright. Just hanging out now, spending some time with the family before I start going to school.


    What're you doing with your life now?
    Premed for PA school. I had to take a break from interning my school load began to be too much. For example I'm doing 10 credits every 8 weeks lol.

    You still in the army or what? Deploying?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Premed for PA school. I had to take a break from interning my school load began to be too much. For example I'm doing 10 credits every 8 weeks lol.

    You still in the army or what? Deploying?
    I remembered you were interning, sounded awesome.


    No, I got separated in July. I have to apply for the G.I. bill benefits before I can start school, but I keep putting it off.

  8. COP brings back memories of SuperDUMP for me. Awful craps if I take on an empty stomach pre-workout
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  9. So is there any benefit at all to taking COP on non lifting days or am I just wasting product?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So is there any benefit at all to taking COP on non lifting days or am I just wasting product?
    Going from the above, I would say pre-workout only (I've only ever used it this way).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    COP brings back memories of SuperDUMP for me. Awful craps if I take on an empty stomach pre-workout
    How much are you taking?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    How much are you taking?
    1.5g
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    1.5g
    Yeah okay, that's not an insanely high dose or anything. I've had the same happen to me, not the most fun thing to have happen.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yeah okay, that's not an insanely high dose or anything. I've had the same happen to me, not the most fun thing to have happen.
    I figure it might be interacting with something else in my cocktail, but I've never managed to isolate it via theory or practice
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    1.5g
    Isn't 2 grams like used as the minimum effective dose? How come you're only taking 1.5 because your stomach can't tolerate two? Or do you not think 2 is necessary?
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Isn't 2 grams like used as the minimum effective dose? How come you're only taking 1.5 because your stomach can't tolerate two? Or do you not think 2 is necessary?
    I take another 1.5 at another time of day due to aforementioned issues
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intra Workout Drink
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:12 PM
  2. What Is Your Favorite Intra-workout Supplement Drink?
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:02 PM
  3. ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-New Intra-Workout article in MD
    By Athletic Edge N in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Log in
Log in