Coop's Corner #3: So you want vascularity?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    I read something once that said eating large amounts of carbohydrates, increases vascularity. Is that just bro science or is there any fact to that?
    Don't necessarily have to eat a large amount but I would guess that the carbs would spike your insulin which will then increase blood flow. A meal usually gets my veins popping in general with or without exercise.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    I read something once that said eating large amounts of carbohydrates, increases vascularity. Is that just bro science or is there any fact to that?
    There's fact to that. Many will observe vascularity with GDAs for a similar reason
    •   
       


  3. Great info

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    How does topical pain relief relate to vascularity?
    x2???? only thing i can think of is topical capsaicin????????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Topic # 4????

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

    •   
       


  6. Couldn't find what's in X-Pain but it is homeopathic.
    Don't think it will increase vascularity.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2???? only thing i can think of is topical capsaicin????????
    Not capsaicin though lol. Who knows why he said it

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Topic # 4????
    Trying to think of something unique to keep this thing going

  8. How much agmatine is too much?
    I take 2g preworkout. Then if I'm going out later I'll want another boost in vascularity.
    What happens if you take more?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How much agmatine is too much?
    I take 2g preworkout. Then if I'm going out later I'll want another boost in vascularity.
    What happens if you take more?
    Human studies have used close to 4 grams daily longterm with no ill effect besides mild GI issues

  10. If I pull my belly button out, will my butt fall off?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If I pull my belly button out, will my butt fall off?

    lmao!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Coop,
    Will you do vlogs in the future? We can post questions and maybe you could answer them...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    If I recall, isn't the study done on 4.5g? That gets quite expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The data is also extremely underwhelming
    Not only that, but its u shaped curve is close to that dose, so 4.5 g isn't always beneficial.

  14. Coop could you explain how caffeine + dmaa or even dmaa alone can lead to increased vascularity?

    Being s constrictor I think many assume dmaa would restrict vascularity.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Coop could you explain how caffeine + dmaa or even dmaa alone can lead to increased vascularity?

    Being s constrictor I think many assume dmaa would restrict vascularity.
    Vasoconstrictors act on arterioles, not veins. By increasing cardiac output, DMAA and/or caffeine increase venous return, which in turn increases vascularity.

  16. HGW! The original Mesomorph made my veins rip out!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Not only that, but its u shaped curve is close to that dose, so 4.5 g isn't always beneficial.
    Thus it's a good thing that the heaps of GPLC in my closet was pro bono. Lulz.

  18. Thanks for the info here.

  19. Plan ol' Allmax Citrulline Malate both gives me a rage and vein poppin vascularity in one.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    Plan ol' Allmax Citrulline Malate both gives me a rage and vein poppin vascularity in one.
    Let me know if you find it cheaper than $.08 a gram http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Let me know if you find it cheaper than $.08 a gram http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html
    Lol barely cheaper. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...100-grams.html
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Out of stock.. I've found that allot of the cheapest items on NP are out of stock and my hunch is that they have been for a while, hence the lack of a price update.
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Out of stock.. I've found that allot of the cheapest items on NP are out of stock and my hunch is that they have been for a while, hence the lack of a price update.
    I usually don't have problems getting the cit mal or agmatine from biocor, that is actually the first time I've seen it out of stock at NP.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Let me know if you find it cheaper than $.08 a gram http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...325-grams.html is basically 8 cents a gram, but you wouldn't have to have 3 bottles around for the same amount of servings (saves you space).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    Out of stock.. I've found that allot of the cheapest items on NP are out of stock and my hunch is that they have been for a while, hence the lack of a price update.
    In stock here http://www.truenutrition.com/p-2916-...ne-malate.aspx or for the big consumer http://www.truenutrition.com/p-986-c...500-grams.aspx

    BTW anyone jumped on the Pot Nitrate bandwagon yet?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...325-grams.html is basically 8 cents a gram, but you wouldn't have to have 3 bottles around for the same amount of servings (saves you space).
    I remember my tub. Lasted quite some time. Good stuff.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...325-grams.html is basically 8 cents a gram, but you wouldn't have to have 3 bottles around for the same amount of servings (saves you space).
    true. I'll probably pick that up next time I order since I'm pretty high on my SNS experience thus far Definitely one of my favorite supplement companies.

    I got these in the mail last week and I'm really loving the CY combo in the morning. Agmatine pumps are almost uncomfortable though lol..

    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog.tx View Post
    In stock here http://www.truenutrition.com/p-2916-...ne-malate.aspx or for the big consumer http://www.truenutrition.com/p-986-c...500-grams.aspx

    BTW anyone jumped on the Pot Nitrate bandwagon yet?
    I'm pretty sure you can't post links to other supplement sights ^
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261146-workout-log-2-a.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    true. I'll probably pick that up next time I order since I'm pretty high on my SNS experience thus far Definitely one of my favorite supplement companies.

    I got these in the mail last week and I'm really loving the CY combo in the morning. Agmatine pumps are almost uncomfortable though lol..

    [IMG]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145/mikeyjd868/IMG_20140124_104410_897_zpsea4 b2e24.jpg[/IMG
    Glad you're enjoying the combo, and haha yeah, agmatine is some unreal stuff.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    You're not alone. 2 grams of agmatine will give me sharts.
    Hmm I was wondering why I've been having sharts for the past few months. **** smells like a garbage dump...Been taking 2 scoops a day of hemavol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So You Want Some Hemavol Samples?!?!?!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:28 PM
  2. So You Want To Use Sustanon 250 huh???
    By KarlaG in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
  3. So You Want To Be A Navy Seal ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:45 AM
  4. So You Want To Be Truly Huge?
    By New Body in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:35 PM
  5. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in