Dosing Rasberry Ketones

  1. Dosing Rasberry Ketones


    I've purchased 250mg Rasberry Ketone capsules from Amazon

    What would be the effective dosing for fat loss? I am taking this in concert with Reduce-XT and Forskolin.

    Thank you
    Last edited by JReinhal; 08-25-2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Removed Amazon.com link


  2. At your BW, try 3g daily with high fat meals or with stims
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Thank you sir.
    So you're saying 250mg x 12 ?
    •   
       


  4. No problem. In the future, get: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-servings.html. Probably a much better bang for your buck
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    I've purchased 250mg Rasberry Ketone capsules from Amazon

    What would be the effective dosing for fat loss? I am taking this in concert with Reduce-XT and Forskolin.

    Thank you
    Awesome stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  6. I personally keep my RK limited to 1500mgs per day for acid reflux issues. If that's not an issue for you then most can do 2-3

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  7. These are 250mg capsules. So to reach 3 grams that would be 12 capsules!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Thank you sir.
    So you're saying 250mg x 12 ?
    Yes ,as long as its 45% or more Chlorogenic acid

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  9. There are rules against linking products outside of NutraPlanet right? In my case, I'd like to link the ketones I purchased from Amazon.

  10. If I take a 500mg cap 15-20 minutes pre meal RK 500 makes me sweat like a whore in church!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    There are rules against linking products outside of NutraPlanet right? In my case, I'd like to link the ketones I purchased from Amazon.
    yes there is - perhaps you can post a pic of the label itself

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes ,as long as its 45% or more Chlorogenic acid
    He's referring to RKs, not GCB mike

    But yeah, spread out your RK doses
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    He's referring to RKs, not GCB mike

    But yeah, spread out your RK doses
    long weekend I guess

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    I've purchased 250mg Rasberry Ketone capsules from Amazon

    What would be the effective dosing for fat loss? I am taking this in concert with Reduce-XT and Forskolin.

    Thank you
    No less then 1g a day IMO

    I would do 500 pre workout and 500 pre bed or with your highest fat meal of the day

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No problem. In the future, get: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-servings.html. Probably a much better bang for your buck
    Thanks man!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No problem. In the future, get: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-servings.html. Probably a much better bang for your buck
    This!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Thanks man!!!!
    Any benefit to running metabolic powder during a bulk?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Any benefit to running metabolic powder during a bulk?
    Of course. It's why I created it!!!

    Increased usage of fats for energy via cd36/fat (fatty acid translocase). Along with that you get glycogen sparing. So your be burning fats in the presence of carbs. Hopefully keeping you anabolic (due to being able to ingest carbs) and staying lean

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Of course. It's why I created it!!!

    Increased usage of fats for energy via cd36/fat (fatty acid translocase). Along with that you get glycogen sparing. So your be burning fats in the presence of carbs. Hopefully keeping you anabolic (due to being able to ingest carbs) and staying lean
    I'm doing low carb with a once a week carb refeed. How would this supplement be integrated into that protocol?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post

    I'm doing low carb with a once a week carb refeed. How would this supplement be integrated into that protocol?
    2 scoops post work out and 2 scoops with last meal of the day

    For cheat days/refeed. 2 scoops every 3 hours or so

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    2 scoops post work out and 2 scoops with last meal of the day

    For cheat days/refeed. 2 scoops every 3 hours or so
    I said I was going to test this out, to get ready for my Vegas Vacation. Had a 30th BDay party for my wife on Saturday, here's how it went down:

    Sat morning weigh in: 296.5

    45mins before people arrived 1 cap SNS Glycophase

    1 cap RK 500: Started snaking on some chips/dip(nice fattening ranch bacon dip) pasta salad, 2 Miller lites

    1 chicago style hot dog, 1 sloppy joe, more chips, more pasta salad maybe 2 0r 3 more Miller Lites

    2 scoops Metabolic Powder

    1 RK 500 Strawberry shortcake slice, 2 brownies, more chips, flavored caramel corn

    Later 2 more scoops Metabolic Powder

    3 Angry Orchard beers, 4 Miller Lites, 3 BL Beer ga rita things, and few shots of yager bombs

    Not sure actually how many beers that's my best guess, I was pretty drunk so not sure.

    Sunday morning felt like I didn't drink at all

    Todays weight 295.4! Usually after a binge weekend I would easily be 300 with increase of water weight. I was actually down, and I drank a gallon of water yesterday so no dehydration.

    GDA+RK500s+MP FTMFW
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rasberry Ketones
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 11:15 PM
  2. Rasberry Ketones Dosing
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM
  3. How to dose Rasberry ketones
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 10:05 PM
  4. Rasberry Ketones?
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Log in
Log in