Dosing Rasberry Ketones

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I've purchased 250mg Rasberry Ketone capsules from Amazon

What would be the effective dosing for fat loss? I am taking this in concert with Reduce-XT and Forskolin.

Thank you

Last edited:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
At your BW, try 3g daily with high fat meals or with stims

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What would be the effective dosing for fat loss? I am taking this in concert with Reduce-XT and Forskolin.

Thank you
Awesome stack.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
These are 250mg capsules. So to reach 3 grams that would be 12 capsules!

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
There are rules against linking products outside of NutraPlanet right? In my case, I'd like to link the ketones I purchased from Amazon.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you
No less then 1g a day IMO

I would do 500 pre workout and 500 pre bed or with your highest fat meal of the day

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any benefit to running metabolic powder during a bulk?
Of course. It's why I created it!!!

Increased usage of fats for energy via cd36/fat (fatty acid translocase). Along with that you get glycogen sparing. So your be burning fats in the presence of carbs. Hopefully keeping you anabolic (due to being able to ingest carbs) and staying lean

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Of course. It's why I created it!!!

Increased usage of fats for energy via cd36/fat (fatty acid translocase). Along with that you get glycogen sparing. So your be burning fats in the presence of carbs. Hopefully keeping you anabolic (due to being able to ingest carbs) and staying lean
I'm doing low carb with a once a week carb refeed. How would this supplement be integrated into that protocol?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing low carb with a once a week carb refeed. How would this supplement be integrated into that protocol?
2 scoops post work out and 2 scoops with last meal of the day

For cheat days/refeed. 2 scoops every 3 hours or so

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops post work out and 2 scoops with last meal of the day

For cheat days/refeed. 2 scoops every 3 hours or so
I said I was going to test this out, to get ready for my Vegas Vacation. Had a 30th BDay party for my wife on Saturday, here's how it went down:

Sat morning weigh in: 296.5

45mins before people arrived 1 cap SNS Glycophase

1 cap RK 500: Started snaking on some chips/dip(nice fattening ranch bacon dip) pasta salad, 2 Miller lites

1 chicago style hot dog, 1 sloppy joe, more chips, more pasta salad maybe 2 0r 3 more Miller Lites

2 scoops Metabolic Powder

1 RK 500 Strawberry shortcake slice, 2 brownies, more chips, flavored caramel corn

Later 2 more scoops Metabolic Powder

3 Angry Orchard beers, 4 Miller Lites, 3 BL Beer ga rita things, and few shots of yager bombs

Not sure actually how many beers that's my best guess, I was pretty drunk so not sure.

Sunday morning felt like I didn't drink at all

Todays weight 295.4! Usually after a binge weekend I would easily be 300 with increase of water weight. I was actually down, and I drank a gallon of water yesterday so no dehydration.

GDA+RK500s+MP FTMFW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Pirate! Supplements 2