What happened to Versa-1, already forgotten?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ah, I see... will this also affect PES Enhanced since I recall that it contains aegeline as well?

Ben? Coop?
    It wont...the FDA is just a little aggravated with USP now

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Little confused in your American system have I been let on the FDA is regulating food and drugs than Dietary Supplement are not FDA regulated
    Or they only are intervening on major law breakers or complaining citizens getting sick they are then stepping in?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Hopefully Have yet to try their new flavouring! Still on the old flavouring.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Yeah, companies aren't supposed to disagree with the FDA in their responses, they're supposed to roll over and comply so the FDA can boast of their great deeds and arduous efforts to protect consumers!
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Little confused in your American system have I been let on the FDA is regulating food and drugs than Dietary Supplement are not FDA regulated
    its depends on what you consider regulation, the industry has to abide by rules that are ambiguous, often change and that is regulation.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That one website that "tests" supplements said that V-1 contained Methylclostebol. Which is what the poster that brought it up was referring to.
    it would be cool if theres some hard evidence.
    who or where can this be tested? i have an opened bottle of versa-1 from when it was first released. and im willing to pay to see!
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

who or where can this be tested? i have an opened bottle of versa-1 from when it was first released. and im willing to pay to see!
    PA tests, send him an email.

I don't know what he charges though.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    we tested it to protect ourselves, the claims are not valid.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

the claims are not valid.
    Which I wholeheartedly believe.

There is no way Versa-1 contains MC.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.

I received a bottle of Versa-1 from Usplabs to try out a few months back from as I've met the CEO & vice-president for the company a few years back when I worked as a nutrition sales rep. I did notice a slight improvement in mental clarity from the product & increase in sweat production. But, honestly for myself as for mental clarity I've gotten much better from racetams such as Noopept. Who ever mentioned methyl clostebol in their post. Versa & that is like night & day. Methyl Clostebol is a PH that is similar to the old PH of the past Superdrol. I have heard some controversial stuff pop up about how Versa contains aegeline which from what has been heard to cause liver inflammation, a few people in Hawaii were hospitalized with liver damage. A lot of this is sketchy information as this only occurred in one area. If this was the case many other people in the United States would've been having a rise in their liver enzymes as well & the fact that we don't know any other previous health history of these people neither. Question maybe a few of these people were taking cycles of PH's in the past & weren't taking a liver cleanse or milk thistle to counteract it.
    CTDLABS Product Ambassador & Board Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Which I wholeheartedly believe.

There is no way Versa-1 contains MC.
    I agree.
  12. Registered User

its depends on what you consider regulation, the industry has to abide by rules that are ambiguous, often change and that is regulation.
    For an example known companies to change some things to saying dietary supplement from food item they say for allowing it to be sold for FDA is not regulating where this would not have been possibility as a food.

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

For an example known companies to change some things to saying dietary supplement from food item they do this for allowing it to be sold for FDA is not regulating where this would not have been possibility as a food.
    TBH, it's not that the FDA DOESN'T have the ability to regulate, it's just that for the FDA to exercise their abilities, they would have to examine incredibly carefully and test products, but as we all know, there's several new supplements which comes out practically weekly/daily. Due to the volume of new supplements which hits the market and the rate at which they come out, it's basically the FDA trying to scotch tape a water pipe system where many of the pipes are leaking.

So the FDA as with most US federal departments, more times than not favouring capitalism, kind of just crosses their fingers and hope that the supplements industry will govern themselves properly. Then we have these incidents like what is happening with Craze as well as what happened in Hawaii which often spurs the FDA to exercise more of their powers since the issues soon becomes very public facing health and safety concerns.
  14. Registered User

TBH, it's not that the FDA DOESN'T have the ability to regulate, it's just that for the FDA to exercise their abilities, they would have to examine incredibly carefully and test products, but as we all know, there's several new supplements which comes out practically weekly/daily. Due to the volume of new supplements which hits the market and the rate at which they come out, it's basically the FDA trying to scotch tape a water pipe system where many of the pipes are leaking.

So the FDA as with most US federal departments, more times than not favouring capitalism, kind of just crosses their fingers and hope that the supplements industry will govern themselves properly. Then we have these incidents like what is happening with Craze as well as what happened in Hawaii which often spurs the FDA to exercise more of their powers since the issues soon becomes very public facing health and safety concerns.
    So they do no regulating the same way they are doing for food and drugs but keep out a sharp eye for the trouble makers in supplements it sound like

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

So they do no regulating the same way they are doing for food and drugs but keep out a sharp eye for the trouble makers in supplements it sound like
    With food it's a lot different because they actually have regular inspectors and federally regulated facilities which the foods have to go through. I would say that the FDA is more concerned about the food supply than they are with dietary supplements. Reason being? Our food supply is pretty much the biggest commodity market in the country and also has the highest possibility of getting a lot of people sick or killing them (contamination can happen VERY easily with meats and produce as you may understand, especially when the raw meat and produce are coming from various different sources/farms).

As with everything though, the regulations are much easier for the large companies to adhere to than it is for the smaller companies. Reason being, the more complex and the more steps you instill, the costlier it's going to be to implement and follow. This becomes a larger issue for the food supply than it is for the dietary supplements market of course. With the food supply the concern is they don't want to make massive amounts of people sick or cause them to die, thus the FDA keeps a closer eye on it. With the dietary supplement market, they essentially don't want you to be selling pharmaceuticals as OTC dietary supplements, which the FDA has been shown to be pretty passive on UNTIL the issue becomes a possible public high profile issue (getting people sick, killing people, contain illicit drugs, could be a possible new designer drug, etc.).
  16. Registered User

we tested it to protect ourselves, the claims are not valid.
    The entertaining aspect f this, this all you needed to say early on . . . But you didn't. I have a pharma company client doing analysis Versa and now the various forms of OEP. Dang, things aren't looking so good for you guys recently. Sorry to hear that.
  17. Registered User

With food it's a lot different because they actually have regular inspectors and federally regulated facilities which the foods have to go through. I would say that the FDA is more concerned about the food supply than they are with dietary supplements. Reason being? Our food supply is pretty much the biggest commodity market in the country and also has the highest possibility of getting a lot of people sick or killing them (contamination can happen VERY easily with meats and produce as you may understand, especially when the raw meat and produce are coming from various different sources/farms).As with everything though, the regulations are much easier for the large companies to adhere to than it is for the smaller companies. Reason being, the more complex and the more steps you instill, the costlier it's going to be to implement and follow. This becomes a larger issue for the food supply than it is for the dietary supplements market of course. With the food supply the concern is they don't want to make massive amounts of people sick or cause them to die, thus the FDA keeps a closer eye on it. With the dietary supplement market, they essentially don't want you to be selling pharmaceuticals as OTC dietary supplements, which the FDA has been shown to be pretty passive on UNTIL the issue becomes a possible public high profile issue (getting people sick, killing people, contain illicit drugs, could be a possible new designer drug, etc.).
    Haha, okay. I had to drop out after first couple of sentences, but Mr. Expert sure did jump to my mind. If you have no experience, then why not STFU.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    The entertaining aspect f this, this all you needed to say early on . . . But you didn't. I have a pharma company client doing analysis Versa and now the various forms of OEP. Dang, things aren't looking so good for you guys recently. Sorry to hear that.
    It seems you having much hate for these people why or maybe misunderstanding you are really sorry to hear that or in fact you are implying facetiousness there.
    Haha, okay. I had to drop out after first couple of sentences, but Mr. Expert sure did jump to my mind. If you have no experience, then why not STFU.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

I'm not a Mr. Expert so I sure hope that the STFU wasn't direct at me, lulz.
  20. Registered User

It seems you having much hate for these people why or maybe misunderstanding you are really sorry to hear that or in fact you are implying facetiousness there.
    You know, you are correct. I am being jerk, but I am pissed.

I liked Versa and gave it good reviews. Perhaps my old arse was deficient in something Versa added, because I noticed strength increases both times I took it (bottle in March and maybe May). I had just started a third bottle when I say the USDA test showing Methylclostebol.

My issue is being place at risk by supplement companies. I was concerned when I saw Methylclostebol in the USDA test. Other than PA opining the Methylclostebol was possibly a contamination issue, I found no direct responses from USP anywhere. I only saw a few non-responsive or vague remarks by UPS regarding the USDA test.

I simply asked USP if the test had any validity. The only response I got was from some PES guys or guys on here telling me that I needed to have evidence of Methylclostebol being in Versa-1 before asking the question or expecting a response. What??? That is some messed up logic.

I basically got nothing, but a bunch of attitude from PES guys and nothing from USP. I admit, that made me extremely irritated and I also became concerned that perhaps there was some validity to the test.

I get that some of you guys don't care if Methylclostebol is in Versa-1 and would perhaps be more eager to purchase if Methylclostebol was in Versa-1. I get that some of you guys take PHs or AAS. I cool with anyone ingesting anything. I don't judge.

My issue is that I could have seriously consequences in both my professional and personal life if I pop for a PH or god forbid, ETH. For me, that cannot be undone. I am not dealing with forgiving people that will just give me the benefit of the doubt if I pop.
  21. Registered User

I liked Versa and gave it good reviews. Perhaps my old arse was deficient in something Versa added, because I noticed strength increases both times I took it (bottle in March and maybe May). I had just started a third bottle when I say the USDA test showing Methylclostebol.

My issue is being place at risk by supplement companies. I was concerned when I saw Methylclostebol in the USDA test. Other than PA opining the Methylclostebol was possibly a contamination issue, I found no direct responses from USP anywhere. I only saw a few non-responsive or vague remarks by UPS regarding the USDA test.

I simply asked USP if the test had any validity. The only response I got was from some PES guys or guys on here telling me that I needed to have evidence of Methylclostebol being in Versa-1 before asking the question or expecting a response. What??? That is some messed up logic.

I basically got nothing, but a bunch of attitude from PES guys and nothing from USP. I admit, that made me extremely irritated and I also became concerned that perhaps there was some validity to the test.

I get that some of you guys don't care if Methylclostebol is in Versa-1 and would perhaps be more eager to purchase if Methylclostebol was in Versa-1. I get that some of you guys take PHs or AAS. I cool with anyone ingesting anything. I don't judge.

My issue is that I could have seriously consequences in both my professional and personal life if I pop for a PH or god forbid, ETH. For me, that cannot be undone. I am not dealing with forgiving people that will just give me the benefit of the doubt if I pop.
    Everyone should care if products are spiked. If the supplement industry dies out because the feds shut all the producers out of business it will likely be the supplement industry itself that is to blame
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

This is bogus.. As someone who is extremely sensitive to ph/aas... And gets every side effect known to man, the supps I now know I can use safely are few and far between... MANY of which r USPlabs products. I use versa quite frequently for 8 weeks at a clip.... Probably 6 months out of the year honestly. I have bloods done regularly and it's important to note that I don't follow up any versa runs with ANY form of pct or with the mindset of I need to "keep these gains" from versa (obv u always wanna keep gains) but u know what I'm getting at..... Point is.... This stuff cannot contain a ph bc people would be coming off and feeling n looking like garbage ... Bloods would be haywire... Etc.... Seems pretty ridiculous to me.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is bogus.. As someone who is extremely sensitive to ph/aas... And gets every side effect known to man, the supps I now know I can use safely are few and far between... MANY of which r USPlabs products. I use versa quite frequently for 8 weeks at a clip.... Probably 6 months out of the year honestly. I have bloods done regularly and it's important to note that I don't follow up any versa runs with ANY form of pct or with the mindset of I need to "keep these gains" from versa (obv u always wanna keep gains) but u know what I'm getting at..... Point is.... This stuff cannot contain a ph bc people would be coming off and feeling n looking like garbage ... Bloods would be haywire... Etc.... Seems pretty ridiculous to me.
    I agree. If it contained PH, I would have expected to feel something (never taken PH before, but still, one would think that one would see or feel something from it). It didn't do anything though, no strength gains, no out of the ordinary weight gains, I didn't even get any effects from the choline. I also stacked it with various stim products, nada.
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Everyone should care if products are spiked. If the supplement industry dies out because the feds shut all the producers out of business it will likely be the supplement industry itself that is to blame
    This the way of Europe awful restrictions on natural alternatives.
    I agree. If it contained PH, I would have expected to feel something (never taken PH before, but still, one would think that one would see or feel something from it). It didn't do anything though, no strength gains, no out of the ordinary weight gains, I didn't even get any effects from the choline. I also stacked it with various stim products, nada.
    I really do not issue if something effective, bosh, etc. even hype is capitalism maybe even though often funny to ridiculousness but only sups. though should have always exactly what is stating on the labeling.

25. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Why would PES care so much?????

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

I really do not issue if something effective, bosh, etc. even hype is capitalism maybe even though often funny to ridiculousness but only sups. though should have always exactly what is stating on the labeling.
    I agree, but in this instance, I don't think USPLabs actually spiked Versa-1. It may be a possibility that USPLabs was chit at quality control and in-house analysis of their raws and thus some batches may have been contaminated, but I don't think they went out of their way in this instance to spike the product TBH. I mean, if USPLabs when out of their way to put something into the product that wasn't listed on the label, one would assume that they did this to make the product effective but seeing how many people including myself found that the product pretty much did little to nothing (if we are talking about placebo, I'm not sure what I was supposed to placebo myself into as the ad-copy for the product was pretty vague). I mean, what would be the point of spiking a product just so that the product can still maintain a status of not doing much of anything?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Why would PES care so much?????
    Haha, rhetorical question?
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. Registered User

I basically got nothing, but a bunch of attitude from PES guys..
    those bros mostly cool you maybe speak with bdcc thinking he is having the attitude but Englishmen are having that effect sometime lol even though they only meaning to help.

29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Spiking is a very serious implication. A company must take every precautionary measure before responding. We apologize to you for not instantly responding with information we did not have.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I agree, but in this instance, I don't think USPLabs actually spiked Versa-1. It may be a possibility that USPLabs was chit at quality control and in-house analysis of their raws and thus some batches may have been contaminated, but I don't think they went out of their way in this instance to spike the product TBH. I mean, if USPLabs when out of their way to put something into the product that wasn't listed on the label, one would assume that they did this to make the product effective but seeing how many people including myself found that the product pretty much did little to nothing (if we are talking about placebo, I'm not sure what I was supposed to placebo myself into as the ad-copy for the product was pretty vague). I mean, what would be the point of spiking a product just so that the product can still maintain a status of not doing much of anything?
    much of anything for you and the vocal not very biased opinions on message boards but not the entire consumer base.

the implication of it doesn't work for me, my buddy, and his buddy is short sighted.

Do drugs work for everyone? Do all supplements work for everyone? these are rhetorical questions with obvious answers.

VERSA-1 is number 8 at nutraplanet,..tells you something.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what happened to my name
    By NE1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 11:43 AM
  3. What happened to my post
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:00 PM