What happened to Versa-1, already forgotten?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    I guess I am just ridiculous for thinking that a supp company might be able to say "nope, that is not in there . . . nothing to worry about." Certainly gives so much more credibility to not dispute and simply attack validity of usda finding. . . . Love the logic here. If you have nothing objective or factual, you are not really helping anyone or any company on this issue.
    Funny how you're the one throwing out logic when you are committing a very fundamental concept of logic: burden of proof. Whoever is making the claim has the responsibility of showing support to validate their statements. Since neither you nor USADA has shown this, the claim is without merit.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. I dont think you have to worry about it being contaminated with Methyl-chol....
    Most people that I know who used it felt absolutely nothing.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  3. Pesticides are more probabable than a PH

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I dont think you have to worry about it being contaminated with Methyl-chol....Most people that I know who used it felt absolutely nothing.
    I ditto this sentiment as first hand experience. The product did zilch for me, even if there was supposed to be a placebo effect, I wouldn't know what kind of placebo feels I would get from it since the ad-copy for the product is so vague.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Funny how you're the one throwing out logic when you are committing a very fundamental concept of logic: burden of proof. Whoever is making the claim has the responsibility of showing support to validate their statements. Since neither you nor USADA has shown this, the claim is without merit.
    Burden of proof, dude you are an idiot and shady. I simply asked a company to hopefully say usda not true as I have very legitimate reasons not to ingest a steroid or ph. What do you know about burden of proof? Are you trained in the law? I am and I have spent the last 19 years primarily in med mal, defective drug, medical device, pharma deviations . . .

    I primarily represented or defended the companies, but my firm and I did represent plaintiffs in 3 consolidated bellwether HRT cases and obtained combined JURY verdicts, not settlements of approx $300 million. Please, don't talk to me about law, burden of proof or anything legal related.
    •   
       


  6. I'm just wondering why you would even think it contains a steroid, from seeing it posted on one site.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I ditto this sentiment as first hand experience. The product did zilch for me, even if there was supposed to be a placebo effect, I wouldn't know what kind of placebo feels I would get from it since the ad-copy for the product is so vague.
    I appreciate that, but traces could screw me up a bit. I am one of those old guys that remained competitive with younger guys.

    I also reported very favorable results from Versa 1 on here back in April ish and wonder if I responded due to my age. I am 46. I experienced PRs and noticeable increases in strength, but I also told all of the USP reps that I was WADA and no one said anything.

    My test levels are body comp are awesome for old dude and I also don't want anything that could throw xy pit off or slam endo sys.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm just wondering why you would even think it contains a steroid, from seeing it posted on one site.
    I saw this for first time last night and when Googled it popped up on many sites. I dunno, is usda just full of ****. Perhaps, but I did not see an unequivocal denial by USP. That is all I was hoping to get before people with no dog in the fight and without any real information jumped in.Seriously, what is big deal about USP saying unequivocally not true and that Versa 1 has never had that substance in it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Just purchased another bottle and saw some **** about methyl-clostebol. I am looking, but not seeing anyone from USP Labs denying those claims. How about a USP Lab person with some knowledge and some authority stepping up and confirming that USP has not put some undisclosed PH in Versa-1.
    I have seen claims that you fondle sheep. Care to confirm or deny that?

    By doing either, you are saying it is permissible for the original claim to have been made, in all its ridiculousness.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post

    I appreciate that, but traces could screw me up a bit. I am one of those old guys that remained competitive with younger guys.

    I also reported very favorable results from Versa 1 on here back in April ish and wonder if I responded due to my age. I am 46. I experienced PRs and noticeable increases in strength, but I also told all of the USP reps that I was WADA and no one said anything.

    My test levels are body comp are awesome for old dude and I also don't want anything that could throw xy pit off or slam endo sys.
    The best judgement is YOU make the right decision for your well being and personal preference. Something tells me even if a rep said no never you would still want proof it doesn't. Isn't that your way? Law boy??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post

    Burden of proof, dude you are an idiot and shady. I simply asked a company to hopefully say usda not true as I have very legitimate reasons not to ingest a steroid or ph. What do you know about burden of proof? Are you trained in the law? I am and I have spent the last 19 years primarily in med mal, defective drug, medical device, pharma deviations . . .

    I primarily represented or defended the companies, but my firm and I did represent plaintiffs in 3 consolidated bellwether HRT cases and obtained combined JURY verdicts, not settlements of approx $300 million. Please, don't talk to me about law, burden of proof or anything legal related.
    Funny that someone that claims to be so versed in law can't apply a simple concept to this case and that would be the lack of evidence provided by USADA. You do not need a law degree to know how to apply a logical fallacy and that would be the basic burden of proof. Instead, you choose to insult my character in a sad effort to derail from the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim made by USADA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. He still has not responded to my sheep-fondling allegation.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    He still has not responded to my sheep-fondling allegation.
    Guilty as charge!

  14. One of these days, we'll know what Versa-1 was meant to do :P

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    One of these days, we'll know what Versa-1 was meant to do :P
    TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  16. This thread is hotter than that habanero pepper seed that got stuck in the back of my throat today. Conspiracies! Drugs! Crime! Can you say drama?!

    If this keeps going on I might have to introduce my girlfriend to this thread she loves this kind of ish.

    Ps: if it was some weirdo version of a ph I certainly will make note to not ever waste my time, money, or health with that crap. Lol
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!
    That it certainly did. Almost had me for another 2 bottles but common sense won out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Funny that someone that claims to be so versed in law can't apply a simple concept to this case and that would be the lack of evidence provided by USADA. You do not need a law degree to know how to apply a logical fallacy and that would be the basic burden of proof. Instead, you choose to insult my character in a sad effort to derail from the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim made by USADA.
    Huh, so I need to run mass spec or gas chrom on a product before I can ask a company what is in it or if a finding by the usda is bunk.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Huh, so I need to run mass spec or gas chrom on a product before I can ask a company what is in it or if a finding by the usda is bunk.
    You'd figure someone with such a prominent understanding of law would know a basic concept like this. The USADA needs to post something showing that disproves validity of the label on Versa-1 and the methods used, chain of custody of the bottle, lot numbers, etc. You should be focusing on why the USADA is claiming that Versa-1 contains MC instead of aegeline and CDP-choline.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Or how about a USP rep just simply denying it??
    I would never buy it so it doesnt really matter to me one way or another but if customers are curious why cant they just acknowledge the question

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You'd figure someone with such a prominent understanding of law would know a basic concept like this. The USADA needs to post something showing that disproves validity of the label on Versa-1 and the methods used, chain of custody of the bottle, lot numbers, etc. You should be focusing on why the USADA is claiming that Versa-1 contains MC instead of aegeline and CDP-choline.
    What in the world are you talking about. If you have no independent verification about what is in Versa 1, then kindly move on and let someone that does speak on an informed basis.

    I simply asked if USP can unequivocally state that ph is not in there. Candidly, you reflect very badly on PES if they endorse your sidestepping straight forward questions about contents or your trying to hide the ball as to what is truly in products. I hope PES does not share your mentality, but then again do reps really know what is in every batch of every product.

  22. My facetious post about denying fondling sheep is basically my way of saying that the silence on USP's end IS basically their way of saying no tainted batches were produced.

    Why didn't Obama respond to Trump's birth certificate flamebait? Because it was absurd, and to respond would have given Trump and his allegations the credence they didn't deserve to begin with.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    What in the world are you talking about. If you have no independent verification about what is in Versa 1, then kindly move on and let someone that does speak on an informed basis.

    I simply asked if USP can unequivocally state that ph is not in there. Candidly, you reflect very badly on PES if they endorse your sidestepping straight forward questions about contents or your trying to hide the ball as to what is truly in products. I hope PES does not share your mentality, but then again do reps really know what is in every batch of every product.
    How about you posting up some independent verification that shows something is in Versa-1 beyond what is on the label? That is the heart of the issue: there is nothing to substantiate the claim that there is MC within Versa-1.

    As for PES, I can guarantee you that compliance is of the utmost importance for us and, since there is nothing to substantiate the claim of DMAA in Alphamine, no response is needed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    My facetious post about denying fondling sheep is basically my way of saying that the silence on USP's end IS basically their way of saying no tainted batches were produced.

    Why didn't Obama respond to Trump's birth certificate flamebait? Because it was absurd, and to respond would have given Trump and his allegations the credence they didn't deserve to begin with.
    Haha, lets just say I do not see it that way. Enough of my energy wasted as I can see this is an exercise in futility. Very disconcerting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How about you posting up some independent verification that shows something is in Versa-1 beyond what is on the label? That is the heart of the issue: there is nothing to substantiate the claim that there is MC within Versa-1. As for PES, I can guarantee you that compliance is of the utmost importance for us and, since there is nothing to substantiate the claim of DMAA in Alphamine, no response is needed.
    Shady man, your shady and the fact that you either don't get it or refuse to get it is disconcerting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what happened to my name
    By NE1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 10:24 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:43 PM
  3. What happened to my post
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:00 PM
  4. What happened to Curt.
    By DreamWeaver in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2002, 12:59 AM
  5. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 07:04 PM
Log in
Log in