What happened to Versa-1, already forgotten?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Anyone using/buying Versa-1 after their first 30 capsules?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually look forward to my next cycle of Versa. I was one of the original Betas on usplabsdirect and I responded great from just one bottle. Since then I've ran two other 8 week cycles and both having great improvements of body composition and strength. I know that versa and Usplabs got a lot of flack but I'm curious what people were expecting from a natty supplement? IMO this is one of the best non hormonal additions to a sound diet and workout routine

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi HITFrank. If you search the forums, you'll find recent feedback from both first-time and repeat users of VERSA-1™. I've personally been cycling it since the beta test (before I represented the company) and will continue to due so. Improvements in gym performance, mental clarity (both in and out of the gym), body composition, and vascularity have been noticed with each of my runs. I'm currently in the middle of a 4 week break and look forward to staring back up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually look forward to my next cycle of Versa. I was one of the original Betas on usplabsdirect and I responded great from just one bottle. Since then I've ran two other 8 week cycles and both having great improvements of body composition and strength. I know that versa and Usplabs got a lot of flack but I'm curious what people were expecting from a natty supplement? IMO this is one of the best non hormonal additions to a sound diet and workout routine
Thanks for your honest feedback money0351! Much appreciated.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought about buying two bottles to see if that would have me noticing something off it since the 1 bottle did nothing for me. Never went through with it though :p

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I liked it as well. I had very strong mental clarity and focus. I popped one first thing in the morning and then pre work out. As far as size and strength to me not that kind of supplement. I hate the crazy stimmed out feeling so this was perfect for me. I bought a few bottles over the course and would by it again in the future.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO it was best for Recovery, when on Versa-1 it feels like you cant stop working out and get little/no DOMS

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I used it 8 weeks straight June through July. I like it because it can be used during a bulk or a cut or recomp. Hence the name I guess.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it 8 weeks straight June through July. I like it because it can be used during a bulk or a cut or recomp. Hence the name I guess.
I'm using it double dose workout days only for my Recomp.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just purchased another bottle and saw some **** about methyl-clostebol. I am looking, but not seeing anyone from USP Labs denying those claims. How about a USP Lab person with some knowledge and some authority stepping up and confirming that USP has not put some undisclosed PH in Versa-1.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased another bottle and saw some **** about methyl-clostebol. I am looking, but not seeing anyone from USP Labs denying those claims. How about a USP Lab person with some knowledge and some authority stepping up and confirming that USP has not put some undisclosed PH in Versa-1.
Care to share that information and how nobody is denying it?

Though I enjoyed my Versa-1, it's definetly not a steroid.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Enough with f'ing games about deny or not deny. I am not seeing anything where someone from USP has said not true and that Versa 1 unequivocally does not have a PH or methyl clostebol in it. If you have a link to that kind of statement share. If not, stay out of it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi HITFrank. If you search the forums, you'll find recent feedback from both first-time and repeat users of VERSA-1(TM). I've personally been cycling it since the beta test (before I represented the company) and will continue to due so. Improvements in gym performance, mental clarity (both in and out of the gym), body composition, and vascularity have been noticed with each of my runs. I'm currently in the middle of a 4 week break and look forward to staring back up.
Your beta log as well as others have me itching to give it a shot!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough with f'ing games about deny or not deny. I am not seeing anything where someone from USP has said not true and that Versa 1 unequivocally does not have a PH or methyl clostebol in it. If you have a link to that kind of statement share. If not, stay out of it.
Actually, since you're the one making the claim that the product may be tainted, the burden is on YOU to provide evidence to support your claim.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Telling ME if I have a link to the kind of statement, to share it, or stay out?

I could say the same thing to you, bud. I asked you for a link to the statement you said claiming that Versa-1 is methylated clostebol.

I'm honestly interested to see what information you have that claims it's a PH. Why don't you share the information? So far, you're the one playing games and making claims with no support.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Telling ME if I have a link to the kind of statement, to share it, or stay out?

I could say the same thing to you, bud. I asked you for a link to the statement you said claiming that Versa-1 is methylated clostebol.

I'm honestly interested to see what information you have that claims it's a PH. Why don't you share the information? So far, you're the one playing games and making claims with no support.
Are you guys serious. I see threads all over the place on multiple forums about some usda saying this. You guys know this so why the games. Why not say just no ph in there? I am WADA tested and like to make sure this product is clean.

I tried to link other threads from here, but it won't do it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys serious. I see threads all over the place on multiple forums about some usda saying this. You guys know this so why the games. Why not say just no ph in there? I am WADA tested and like to make sure this product is clean.

I tried to link other threads from here, but it won't do it.
Yes I'm serious. Ive never once seen any claim like you are bringing up.

Just add the links with spaces in it and one of us can repost the link for you.

Until then, you're just sounding like a dick without providing any information. Ive honestly never heard any of this, so that's why I'm asking to see it.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Until then, you're just sounding like a dick without providing any information. Ive honestly never heard any of this, so that's why I'm asking to see it.
Look down four threads from this one at one entitled Versa 1.

Also in another thread on this page about that usda test.

I have a google search of threads on my phone I will post in a few.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look down four threads from this one at one entitled Versa 1.

Also in another thread on this page about that usda test.

I have a google search of threads on my phone I will post in a few.
There's also nothing that shows a chain of command, testing assay used, lab used, etc.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Rather than referring to me as some "dick" Google or research for yourself. Also, I did not make any claim if you read what I wrote. I have been taking Supps since 1989 so I guess nothing would surprise me. Nevertheless, I don't want to knowingly or unknowingly ingest any steroid or ph.

https://www.google.com/search?q=methyl+clostebol+versa+1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's also nothing that shows a chain of command, testing assay used, lab used, etc.
Really, does that kind of statement work for you guys and make one feel warm and fuzzy about what you are putting into your body.

I simply asked if USP Lab denies it. I can then elect whether I believe in USP Labs position or that of usda which you are only speculating on before putting something into my body.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, does that kind of statement work for you guys and make one feel warm and fuzzy about what you are putting into your body.

I simply asked if USP Lab denies it. I can then elect whether I believe in USP Labs position or that of usda which you are only speculating on before putting something into my body.
Considering that's the proper way to establish whether or not the claim is valid, yes. The list "showing" certain supplements being tainted shows nothing that can prove the merits of their claims.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering that's the proper way to establish whether or not the claim is valid, yes. The list "showing" certain supplements being tainted shows nothing that can prove the merits of their claims.
I guess I am just ridiculous for thinking that a supp company might be able to say "nope, that is not in there . . . nothing to worry about." Certainly gives so much more credibility to not dispute and simply attack validity of usda finding. . . . Love the logic here. If you have nothing objective or factual, you are not really helping anyone or any company on this issue.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I am just ridiculous for thinking that a supp company might be able to say "nope, that is not in there . . . nothing to worry about." Certainly gives so much more credibility to not dispute and simply attack validity of usda finding. . . . Love the logic here. If you have nothing objective or factual, you are not really helping anyone or any company on this issue.
Funny how you're the one throwing out logic when you are committing a very fundamental concept of logic: burden of proof. Whoever is making the claim has the responsibility of showing support to validate their statements. Since neither you nor USADA has shown this, the claim is without merit.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think you have to worry about it being contaminated with Methyl-chol....Most people that I know who used it felt absolutely nothing.
I ditto this sentiment as first hand experience. The product did zilch for me, even if there was supposed to be a placebo effect, I wouldn't know what kind of placebo feels I would get from it since the ad-copy for the product is so vague.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny how you're the one throwing out logic when you are committing a very fundamental concept of logic: burden of proof. Whoever is making the claim has the responsibility of showing support to validate their statements. Since neither you nor USADA has shown this, the claim is without merit.
Burden of proof, dude you are an idiot and shady. I simply asked a company to hopefully say usda not true as I have very legitimate reasons not to ingest a steroid or ph. What do you know about burden of proof? Are you trained in the law? I am and I have spent the last 19 years primarily in med mal, defective drug, medical device, pharma deviations . . .

I primarily represented or defended the companies, but my firm and I did represent plaintiffs in 3 consolidated bellwether HRT cases and obtained combined JURY verdicts, not settlements of approx $300 million. Please, don't talk to me about law, burden of proof or anything legal related.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just wondering why you would even think it contains a steroid, from seeing it posted on one site.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ditto this sentiment as first hand experience. The product did zilch for me, even if there was supposed to be a placebo effect, I wouldn't know what kind of placebo feels I would get from it since the ad-copy for the product is so vague.
I appreciate that, but traces could screw me up a bit. I am one of those old guys that remained competitive with younger guys.

I also reported very favorable results from Versa 1 on here back in April ish and wonder if I responded due to my age. I am 46. I experienced PRs and noticeable increases in strength, but I also told all of the USP reps that I was WADA and no one said anything.

My test levels are body comp are awesome for old dude and I also don't want anything that could throw xy pit off or slam endo sys.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering why you would even think it contains a steroid, from seeing it posted on one site.
I saw this for first time last night and when Googled it popped up on many sites. I dunno, is usda just full of ****. Perhaps, but I did not see an unequivocal denial by USP. That is all I was hoping to get before people with no dog in the fight and without any real information jumped in.Seriously, what is big deal about USP saying unequivocally not true and that Versa 1 has never had that substance in it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen claims that you fondle sheep. Care to confirm or deny that?

By doing either, you are saying it is permissible for the original claim to have been made, in all its ridiculousness.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that, but traces could screw me up a bit. I am one of those old guys that remained competitive with younger guys.

I also reported very favorable results from Versa 1 on here back in April ish and wonder if I responded due to my age. I am 46. I experienced PRs and noticeable increases in strength, but I also told all of the USP reps that I was WADA and no one said anything.

My test levels are body comp are awesome for old dude and I also don't want anything that could throw xy pit off or slam endo sys.
The best judgement is YOU make the right decision for your well being and personal preference. Something tells me even if a rep said no never you would still want proof it doesn't. Isn't that your way? Law boy??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burden of proof, dude you are an idiot and shady. I simply asked a company to hopefully say usda not true as I have very legitimate reasons not to ingest a steroid or ph. What do you know about burden of proof? Are you trained in the law? I am and I have spent the last 19 years primarily in med mal, defective drug, medical device, pharma deviations . . .

I primarily represented or defended the companies, but my firm and I did represent plaintiffs in 3 consolidated bellwether HRT cases and obtained combined JURY verdicts, not settlements of approx $300 million. Please, don't talk to me about law, burden of proof or anything legal related.
Funny that someone that claims to be so versed in law can't apply a simple concept to this case and that would be the lack of evidence provided by USADA. You do not need a law degree to know how to apply a logical fallacy and that would be the basic burden of proof. Instead, you choose to insult my character in a sad effort to derail from the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim made by USADA.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He still has not responded to my sheep-fondling allegation.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of these days, we'll know what Versa-1 was meant to do :p

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
This thread is hotter than that habanero pepper seed that got stuck in the back of my throat today. Conspiracies! Drugs! Crime! Can you say drama?!

If this keeps going on I might have to introduce my girlfriend to this thread she loves this kind of ish.

Ps: if it was some weirdo version of a ph I certainly will make note to not ever waste my time, money, or health with that crap. Lol

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny that someone that claims to be so versed in law can't apply a simple concept to this case and that would be the lack of evidence provided by USADA. You do not need a law degree to know how to apply a logical fallacy and that would be the basic burden of proof. Instead, you choose to insult my character in a sad effort to derail from the fact that there is nothing to substantiate the claim made by USADA.
Huh, so I need to run mass spec or gas chrom on a product before I can ask a company what is in it or if a finding by the usda is bunk.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh, so I need to run mass spec or gas chrom on a product before I can ask a company what is in it or if a finding by the usda is bunk.
You'd figure someone with such a prominent understanding of law would know a basic concept like this. The USADA needs to post something showing that disproves validity of the label on Versa-1 and the methods used, chain of custody of the bottle, lot numbers, etc. You should be focusing on why the USADA is claiming that Versa-1 contains MC instead of aegeline and CDP-choline.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd figure someone with such a prominent understanding of law would know a basic concept like this. The USADA needs to post something showing that disproves validity of the label on Versa-1 and the methods used, chain of custody of the bottle, lot numbers, etc. You should be focusing on why the USADA is claiming that Versa-1 contains MC instead of aegeline and CDP-choline.
What in the world are you talking about. If you have no independent verification about what is in Versa 1, then kindly move on and let someone that does speak on an informed basis.

I simply asked if USP can unequivocally state that ph is not in there. Candidly, you reflect very badly on PES if they endorse your sidestepping straight forward questions about contents or your trying to hide the ball as to what is truly in products. I hope PES does not share your mentality, but then again do reps really know what is in every batch of every product.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My facetious post about denying fondling sheep is basically my way of saying that the silence on USP's end IS basically their way of saying no tainted batches were produced.

Why didn't Obama respond to Trump's birth certificate flamebait? Because it was absurd, and to respond would have given Trump and his allegations the credence they didn't deserve to begin with.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What in the world are you talking about. If you have no independent verification about what is in Versa 1, then kindly move on and let someone that does speak on an informed basis.

I simply asked if USP can unequivocally state that ph is not in there. Candidly, you reflect very badly on PES if they endorse your sidestepping straight forward questions about contents or your trying to hide the ball as to what is truly in products. I hope PES does not share your mentality, but then again do reps really know what is in every batch of every product.
How about you posting up some independent verification that shows something is in Versa-1 beyond what is on the label? That is the heart of the issue: there is nothing to substantiate the claim that there is MC within Versa-1.

As for PES, I can guarantee you that compliance is of the utmost importance for us and, since there is nothing to substantiate the claim of DMAA in Alphamine, no response is needed.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My facetious post about denying fondling sheep is basically my way of saying that the silence on USP's end IS basically their way of saying no tainted batches were produced.

Why didn't Obama respond to Trump's birth certificate flamebait? Because it was absurd, and to respond would have given Trump and his allegations the credence they didn't deserve to begin with.
Haha, lets just say I do not see it that way. Enough of my energy wasted as I can see this is an exercise in futility. Very disconcerting.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about you posting up some independent verification that shows something is in Versa-1 beyond what is on the label? That is the heart of the issue: there is nothing to substantiate the claim that there is MC within Versa-1. As for PES, I can guarantee you that compliance is of the utmost importance for us and, since there is nothing to substantiate the claim of DMAA in Alphamine, no response is needed.
Shady man, your shady and the fact that you either don't get it or refuse to get it is disconcerting.