iforce intimidate ? any good?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Lights Out would make a crazy killer stack!! I would know, I just finished 8 weeks of it Awesome summer recomp!!!

Mike
    thats what i was going to say, amazing sleep, maximize your hormones during sleep....increase test,libido, well being, but also with trop xp you get killer pumps....soo many benefits when you stack those three products
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Lights Out would make a crazy killer stack!! I would know, I just finished 8 weeks of it Awesome summer recomp!!!

Mike
    8 weeks!!?? my gawd now I know why the latest nudez of you look amazing! freakin monster!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Shoulda grabbed it when they had the sale when intimidate was free with tropinol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frosty415 View Post
    Shoulda grabbed it when they had the sale when intimidate was free with tropinol
    That was def once in a lifetime deal!!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    dan duchaine used to think that test boosters and AIs would have a profound effect if used over time. (meaning most of the time). I tend to agree.. just think if you would have kept your testosterone artificially elevated the entire time you've been lifting. even though we are all aware free test is what counts, having your estrogen a little lower would have made a good impact over all, especially for us dudebros who get fat easily.
    Too bad the elevation is natural, not artificial, so it diminishes with time
    •   

6. I realize what your saying, I worded that wrong. but lets say you were to cycle NTBs 8 0n 4 off yr round.. would it not lead to better performance and possibly fat loss/or strength gainz over time do to a lower amount circulating estrogen? I myself use un-natty things so im not a poster child for the above statement.

wheather Im right or wrong, maybe a topic for a future coops corner?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. rev bench press is this any good
    By bigrich954rr in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 04:04 AM
  2. my cycle. is it any good?
    By sanju100 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:08 AM
  3. know any good bbing books for motivation?
    By corteztk1982 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:37 PM
  4. Any good fina articles?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 04:28 PM
  5. Question about prohormones-are these tabs any good?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:24 PM