Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Post Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists


    This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

    Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

    Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

    Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

    B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
    Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

    Happy fat loss everyone!


  2. would albuterol or clen work well with forskolin-95 too?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

    Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

    Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

    Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

    B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
    Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

    Happy fat loss everyone!
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    would albuterol or clen work well with forskolin-95 too?
    Although I can't formally recommend them, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.

  5. Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys

    Mike
    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.

  7. Great stuff. Thanks for the post and keep 'me coming!

  8. What is an effective dose?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    LOL

    I think following that confused me more than the original post haha

  10. I love it.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    Now to get this effect whats the min and max dosage?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. I am also curious as to coopers forskolin dosing protocol for this
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Coop had answered a q I had about forsk dose timing related to fast loss...as I dose most of my forsk preWO, then some postWO...he said it didn't...wondering if forsk activates all these things and is further potentiated by the listed stims, if dosing most preWO wouldn't be the most beneficial for fat loss...hmmmm...

  14. Love this thread. I usually dose at least 25mgs of Forskolin-95 with each of my Alphamine doses.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. i think this is the first thread where i understand coops post without googling half the words

  16. Guess I'll do my dosing of F95: 1 cap preworkout with my AT2 + preworkout/Alphamine, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap on the second dose of AT2+Shift, 1 cap before bed with Shift.

  17. Does Forskolin offer any benefits in relation to lean body mass increase or is it more towards fat loss?

  18. Good info especially with the sale on for95 right now
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  19. Im thinkin dexaprine/tt-33/forsk stack and go full potato
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. 500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results
    I was guessing 50mg min and 75mg should be the sweet spot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Awesome thread. Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  23. Forsk and Alphamine one two combo. BAM! Simple and effective
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    I love it when my "d" gets active.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i think this is the first thread where i understand coops post without googling half the words
    Lol agreed ^

  26. I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
    So you're usually dosing the F95 on an empty stomach? I've been trying to dose mine 15-20 min before breakfast & dinner. But I didn't know if it makes a difference.

  28. Great post OP

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
    50mg Being the least and 150mg being the most. Now does the dose depend on body weight? If it doesn't than whats the difference in terms of effects?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. I've been stacking Pure Forskolin with Compound 20 with a great results in the past. with added Alphamine it would be a killer stack
    i find that 75mg of Forskolin (pure) is the perfect spot. really enjoy the benifets of forskolin!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:24 PM
  3. Summer is around the corner!
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Log in
Log in