Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists - AnabolicMinds.com

Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Post Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists


    This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

    Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

    Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

    Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

    B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
    Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

    Happy fat loss everyone!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    would albuterol or clen work well with forskolin-95 too?
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

    Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

    Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

    Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

    B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
    Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

    Happy fat loss everyone!
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    would albuterol or clen work well with forskolin-95 too?
    Although I can't formally recommend them, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys

    Mike
  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys

    Mike
    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. New Member
    xlb57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    20573

    Reputation

    Great stuff. Thanks for the post and keep 'me coming!
  8. New Member
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    50096

    Reputation

    What is an effective dose?
  9. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153763

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    LOL

    I think following that confused me more than the original post haha
  10. New Member
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    225128

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I love it.
  11. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,181
    Rep Power
    1217177

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    Now to get this effect whats the min and max dosage?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am also curious as to coopers forskolin dosing protocol for this
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,567
    Rep Power
    2267587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Coop had answered a q I had about forsk dose timing related to fast loss...as I dose most of my forsk preWO, then some postWO...he said it didn't...wondering if forsk activates all these things and is further potentiated by the listed stims, if dosing most preWO wouldn't be the most beneficial for fat loss...hmmmm...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Love this thread. I usually dose at least 25mgs of Forskolin-95 with each of my Alphamine doses.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i think this is the first thread where i understand coops post without googling half the words
  16. Senior Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,980
    Rep Power
    2215663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Guess I'll do my dosing of F95: 1 cap preworkout with my AT2 + preworkout/Alphamine, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap on the second dose of AT2+Shift, 1 cap before bed with Shift.
  17. New Member
    doggy_dog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    49222

    Reputation

    Does Forskolin offer any benefits in relation to lean body mass increase or is it more towards fat loss?
  18. New Member
    Bryancap77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    205503

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good info especially with the sale on for95 right now
    Bryancap77
  19. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,470
    Rep Power
    970759

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im thinkin dexaprine/tt-33/forsk stack and go full potato
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2179970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  21. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,181
    Rep Power
    1217177

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results
    I was guessing 50mg min and 75mg should be the sweet spot.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  22. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,345
    Rep Power
    333216

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome thread. Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  23. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,181
    Rep Power
    1217177

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Forsk and Alphamine one two combo. BAM! Simple and effective
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    118670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Here's the basic rundown:

    A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

    A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

    Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    I love it when my "d" gets active.
  25. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    118670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i think this is the first thread where i understand coops post without googling half the words
    Lol agreed ^
  26. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Board Sponsor
    ddfox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    562172

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
    So you're usually dosing the F95 on an empty stomach? I've been trying to dose mine 15-20 min before breakfast & dinner. But I didn't know if it makes a difference.
  28. New Member
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155822

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great post OP
  29. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,181
    Rep Power
    1217177

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
    50mg Being the least and 150mg being the most. Now does the dose depend on body weight? If it doesn't than whats the difference in terms of effects?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  30. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I've been stacking Pure Forskolin with Compound 20 with a great results in the past. with added Alphamine it would be a killer stack
    i find that 75mg of Forskolin (pure) is the perfect spot. really enjoy the benifets of forskolin!
  31. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    So you're usually dosing the F95 on an empty stomach? I've been trying to dose mine 15-20 min before breakfast & dinner. But I didn't know if it makes a difference.
    With or without meals won't matter with the 95%. Forskolin has pretty decent retention time too

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    50mg Being the least and 150mg being the most. Now does the dose depend on body weight? If it doesn't than whats the difference in terms of effects?
    The studies don't titrate according to bodyweight, but I'd say yes, the effects are weight-dependent. Lower doses create subtler body composition changes, while higher doses have your thyroid output, testosterone production, lipolysis, anabolic signaling, and vasodilation maxed out.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,179
    Rep Power
    548537

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Some sweet info in this thread. I'll definitely be picking up some forskolin to go with my next alphamine run.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. New Member
    SoupNaziNazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    42192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post


    The studies don't titrate according to bodyweight, but I'd say yes, the effects are weight-dependent. Lower doses create subtler body composition changes, while higher doses have your thyroid output, testosterone production, lipolysis, anabolic signaling, and vasodilation maxed out.
    So would the effects of forskolin be "extra" noticeable or good in someone with an under active thyroid?
  34. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    So would the effects of forskolin be "extra" noticeable or good in someone with an under active thyroid?
    The most common cause of hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's, would be unaffected since it results in autoimmune destruction of the thyroid.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. New Member
    jewgold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    50096

    Reputation

    Is cycling necessary... how long can you run it
  36. New Member
    SoupNaziNazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    42192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    The most common cause of hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's, would be unaffected since it results in autoimmune destruction of the thyroid.
    Google here I come!
  37. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027233

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Does Forskolin offer any benefits in relation to lean body mass increase or is it more towards fat loss?
    I read a study a while back where it suggest that forskolin did offer benefits in relations to increased lean body tissue, but I believe the study was done on untrained individuals (female and males I believe). I'd have to try and find the study.
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post

    I read a study a while back where it suggest that forskolin did offer benefits in relations to increased lean body tissue, but I believe the study was done on untrained individuals (female and males I believe). I'd have to try and find the study.
    It activated glp-1 as well
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  39. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How should forskolin be cycled? I've been using 100mg analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 a day with OG Anabeta for July and August. Can I continue to run it or should I give it s month break and then get back on it?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  40. Board Sponsor
    ddfox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    562172

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Could have sworn I saw a few people recommend 12 weeks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
  2. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:24 PM
  3. Summer is around the corner!
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in