Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

1. Enhanced+Drive?

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Clemenza, what have you noticed running it at that dosage?. Did you start at 100mg?
    Hard to tell. I've always taken it with Anabeta and this recent cycle I stacked with Erase Pro and DAA. But I can say whenever I take it I notice significant reduction in body fat and even endurance.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Hard to tell. I've always taken it with Anabeta and this recent cycle I stacked with Erase Pro and DAA. But I can say whenever I take it I notice significant reduction in body fat and even endurance.
    I start 75 mg tomorrow

Side note question. Methyl syn. Structurally related to ephedrine correct? Ephedrine may show up as amphetamine on urine drug tests, would syn do the same. ?

4. I'm starting a stack tomorrow. Wanted to go up to 200mg. Coop says I shouldn't go over 150. Coop, is what is the reason to not go over 150?

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I start 75 mg tomorrow

Side note question. Methyl syn. Structurally related to ephedrine correct? Ephedrine may show up as amphetamine on urine drug tests, would syn do the same. ?
    Yes I believe it's actually hydroxy-ephedrine. Whether it would show up as an amphetamine I cannot confirm although I would not risk it.

I get a very similar feeling with methyl syn as I do with ephedrine's.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Yes I believe it's actually hydroxy-ephedrine. Whether it would show up as an amphetamine I cannot confirm although I would not risk it.

I get a very similar feeling with methyl syn as I do with ephedrine's.
    How long before test should I stop dosing

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm starting a stack tomorrow. Wanted to go up to 200mg. Coop says I shouldn't go over 150. Coop, is what is the reason to not go over 150?
    Diminishing returns

8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Diminishing returns

Thanks again Coop!. That's good info to know.

9. Can anyone verify the forskolin 95 for potency...just saying I once got a quote of pure forslean and it was very expensive. I just don't know how it could be that cheap unless its not really what the say it is.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Can anyone verify the forskolin 95 for potency...just saying I once got a quote of pure forslean and it was very expensive. I just don't know how it could be that cheap unless its not really what the say it is.
    There's a nice big ole Forslean logo on bottle and the label is clearly labeled. Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    But till this day they have skimped many people body fats with the Alphamine
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

12. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    But till this day they have skimped many people body fats with the Alphamine
    Nah, that's just a byproduct of the quality of their line of products You pay for the efficacy, the positive body comp changes are just value adds :P

13. PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    100% agree.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Here's the basic rundown:

A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    Awesome breakdown Cy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome breakdown Cy
    After reading it twice.. makes perfect sense.

18. Where would forskolin fit in on a prohormone cycle? During or after?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Where would forskolin fit in on a prohormone cycle? During or after?
    Both. It mediates LBM gain in a testosterone-independent fashion, and it helps to restore testicular function via increases in cAMP during PCT.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Both. It mediates LBM gain in a testosterone-independent fashion, and it helps to restore testicular function via increases in cAMP during PCT.
    Thanks Coop.

21. Coop 4 president

22. Awesome info .. thanks Coop

Going to be stacking this with Ephendrine/Alphamine combo.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    There's a nice big ole Forslean logo on bottle and the label is clearly labeled. Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    Correct. We use ForsLean brand 95% forskolin. Straight from the patent holders.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.
    8 pills of c20 a day? + forskohlli
    kinda expensive but did u give it a try? was it effective?

25. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

8 pills of c20 a day? + forskohlli
    kinda expensive but did u give it a try? was it effective?
    I start soon. Stopped all b agonist for a drug test today. Starting up again monday
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:24 PM
  3. Summer is around the corner!
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum