Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    How should forskolin be cycled? I've been using 100mg analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 a day with OG Anabeta for July and August. Can I continue to run it or should I give it s month break and then get back on it?

I've asked Cooper this question and he told me 12 weeks and then cycle off for a month. Cooper, is that correct?
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clemenza, what have you noticed running it at that dosage?. Did you start at 100mg?
    S.N.S. Rep

3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It was taken for 3 months in the study so thats what I would do
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A Coop thread? Sub'd for sum learninnn
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a great thread
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've asked Cooper this question and he told me 12 weeks and then cycle off for a month. Cooper, is that correct?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1) I understand the utility of diminishing returns but Is there any value using the "more is better" principle with a product like Forskolin?
    I tend to need more than the average Joe for many products.

2) PES T2: What is the ingredient that is a beta-2 agonist?

3) Wouldnt adding an α-1 antagonists (Rauwolscine/isoyohimbine/α-yohimbine) make this even SICKER

4) Would un-sexy old-school green tea supps add another punch to this (synergyistically) due to it's COMT inhibition (via catechins) thus allowing for epinephine to be more active? This lending itsefl to more fa- burning (more pronouced effects of the other items mentioned)? I've never seen green tea do jack on it's own but perhaps this is where it can shine?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Here's the basic rundown:

B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2

A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Whacked, The new Alpha T2 has higenamine in it, I believe.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Good call bro
    beta-1 and beta-2

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Whacked, The new Alpha T2 has higenamine in it, I believe.
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    1) I understand the utility of diminishing returns but Is there any value using the "more is better" principle with a product like Forskolin?
    I tend to need more than the average Joe for many products.

2) PES T2: What is the ingredient that is a beta-2 agonist?

3) Wouldnt adding an α-1 antagonists (Rauwolscine/isoyohimbine/α-yohimbine) make this even SICKER

4) Would un-sexy old-school green tea supps add another punch to this (synergyistically) due to it's COMT inhibition (via catechins) thus allowing for epinephine to be more active? This lending itsefl to more fa- burning (more pronouced effects of the other items mentioned)? I've never seen green tea do jack on it's own but perhaps this is where it can shine?
    1. Yeah, I use about 100mg myself.

2. higenamine

3. Those are alpha 2 antagonists, and yes, they further synergize (hence the alphamine/T2 recommendations)

4. Green Tea does not physiologically inhibit COMT. You'd need several grams...like 5g EGCG.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Enhanced+Drive?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Clemenza, what have you noticed running it at that dosage?. Did you start at 100mg?
    Hard to tell. I've always taken it with Anabeta and this recent cycle I stacked with Erase Pro and DAA. But I can say whenever I take it I notice significant reduction in body fat and even endurance.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hard to tell. I've always taken it with Anabeta and this recent cycle I stacked with Erase Pro and DAA. But I can say whenever I take it I notice significant reduction in body fat and even endurance.
    I start 75 mg tomorrow

Side note question. Methyl syn. Structurally related to ephedrine correct? Ephedrine may show up as amphetamine on urine drug tests, would syn do the same. ?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  14. Diamond Member

I'm starting a stack tomorrow. Wanted to go up to 200mg. Coop says I shouldn't go over 150. Coop, is what is the reason to not go over 150?
    S.N.S. Rep

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I start 75 mg tomorrow

Side note question. Methyl syn. Structurally related to ephedrine correct? Ephedrine may show up as amphetamine on urine drug tests, would syn do the same. ?
    Yes I believe it's actually hydroxy-ephedrine. Whether it would show up as an amphetamine I cannot confirm although I would not risk it.

I get a very similar feeling with methyl syn as I do with ephedrine's.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes I believe it's actually hydroxy-ephedrine. Whether it would show up as an amphetamine I cannot confirm although I would not risk it.

I get a very similar feeling with methyl syn as I do with ephedrine's.
    How long before test should I stop dosing

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  17. Diamond Member

I'm starting a stack tomorrow. Wanted to go up to 200mg. Coop says I shouldn't go over 150. Coop, is what is the reason to not go over 150?
    Diminishing returns
  18. Diamond Member

Diminishing returns

Thanks again Coop!. That's good info to know.
    S.N.S. Rep

19. Senior Member

Can anyone verify the forskolin 95 for potency...just saying I once got a quote of pure forslean and it was very expensive. I just don't know how it could be that cheap unless its not really what the say it is.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Can anyone verify the forskolin 95 for potency...just saying I once got a quote of pure forslean and it was very expensive. I just don't know how it could be that cheap unless its not really what the say it is.
    There's a nice big ole Forslean logo on bottle and the label is clearly labeled. Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
  21. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    But till this day they have skimped many people body fats with the Alphamine
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    But till this day they have skimped many people body fats with the Alphamine
    Nah, that's just a byproduct of the quality of their line of products You pay for the efficacy, the positive body comp changes are just value adds :P
  23. Diamond Member

PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    100% agree.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Elite Member

Here's the basic rundown:

A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
    Awesome breakdown Cy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome breakdown Cy
    After reading it twice.. makes perfect sense.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Where would forskolin fit in on a prohormone cycle? During or after?
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Where would forskolin fit in on a prohormone cycle? During or after?
    Both. It mediates LBM gain in a testosterone-independent fashion, and it helps to restore testicular function via increases in cAMP during PCT.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Both. It mediates LBM gain in a testosterone-independent fashion, and it helps to restore testicular function via increases in cAMP during PCT.
    Thanks Coop.
  31. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Coop 4 president
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome info .. thanks Coop

Going to be stacking this with Ephendrine/Alphamine combo.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

There's a nice big ole Forslean logo on bottle and the label is clearly labeled. Plus it's essentially put out by PES which to this day has not skimped on anything.
    Correct. We use ForsLean brand 95% forskolin. Straight from the patent holders.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.
    8 pills of c20 a day? + forskohlli
    kinda expensive but did u give it a try? was it effective?
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

8 pills of c20 a day? + forskohlli
    kinda expensive but did u give it a try? was it effective?
    I start soon. Stopped all b agonist for a drug test today. Starting up again monday

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Correct. We use ForsLean brand 95% forskolin. Straight from the patent holders.
    Is that Sabinsa corp?
  37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is that Sabinsa corp?
    Yes.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  38. Diamond Member

Is that Sabinsa corp?
    Forskolin is one particular ingredient where I wouldn't stray from licensed extracts
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Forskolin is one particular ingredient where I wouldn't stray from licensed extracts
    I agree. I was reading up on the company.
  40. New Member

Is Alpha T2 and Forskolin safe to take with Omeprezole 20mg??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
  2. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:24 PM
  3. Summer is around the corner!
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20