Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. I wonder if a bulk forming fiber would help you guys. Ever try?
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

2. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    I wonder if a bulk forming fiber would help you guys. Ever try?
    I do that if I take forskolin om empty stomach, ~5g psyllium husk
    How many weeks can I run forskolin? Im on 150mg ed and have 2 bottles left.. thanks : ]
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post

How many weeks can I run forskolin? Im on 150mg ed and have 2 bottles left.. thanks : ]
    I have seen it run up to 12 weeks
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    I personally don't you will benefit taking 150mg of forskolin. 100mg should suffice AND you'll save more in the long run. My opinion.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    I personally don't you will benefit taking 150mg of forskolin. 100mg should suffice AND you'll save more in the long run. My opinion.
    I would also say opt for 100mg over 150mg from a cost:benefit perspective.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

Thank you! Im on week 10 now, going to run the last 2 bottles on 100mg then : )

7. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    No problem. Should save you some money and deliver fairly similar results. I believe Coop may have ran it at 150 mg, so he could be a good person to ask.

9. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    I wonder if a bulk forming fiber would help you guys. Ever try?
    I eat a quest bar every day and some peanut butter and oats Fiber One bars and that seems to help. I use the primaforce which if Cooper is right should cause more diarrhea and I never really have any problems after the first week or two
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I got the bubble guts from it too... Also a week into the higher dosing.
    Bubble guts are gone 2 weeks in.

11. How many bottle of alpha t2 amd forskolin95 to be taken to maximize the result cooper? Since im planing that to take after my bulk season with xfactor.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jeff32 View Post
    How many bottle of alpha t2 amd forskolin95 to be taken to maximize the result cooper? Since im planing that to take after my bulk season with xfactor.
    Always follow label instructions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Can I stack the F-95 with an ECA Stack?

How much for recomp?

How long before F-95 kicks in?

14. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Can I stack the F-95 with an ECA Stack?

How much for recomp?

How long before F-95 kicks in?
    Yes, 100mg, and there is no real "kick in." it works from dose 1, but to see an effect on body composition takes weeks, as with any supplement.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Can I stack the F-95 with an ECA Stack? How much for recomp? How long before F-95 kicks in?
    Run Forskolin-95 up to 12 weeks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Run Forskolin-95 up to 12 weeks.
    Has anyone ran it longer than 12 weeks with results or is there a reason to stop at 12 weeks? Diminishing returns?

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigdogg2834 View Post
    Has anyone ran it longer than 12 weeks with results or is there a reason to stop at 12 weeks? Diminishing returns?
    I've been at 100mg for about 4 months now... Seems to still be working.

18. Damn 16 weeks?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn 16 weeks?
    Yeah, couple months of ABE plus an extra 50mg followed by 8 weeks AlphaMax plus an extra 50mg. It'll probably be 18 weeks total by the time I run out of f95.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, couple months of ABE plus an extra 50mg followed by 8 weeks AlphaMax plus an extra 50mg. It'll probably be 18 weeks total by the time I run out of f95.
    Good to hear! I'm just about to finish my 12th week and had planned on running it for 18 weeks myself. I hadn't heard of anyone running it over 12 weeks and hadn't read that there was any reason not to.

21. I think some dude from PES like one of the reps said he takes 50 mg year round iirc
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

22. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I think some dude from PES like one of the reps said he takes 50 mg year round iirc
    Josh the owner does yes. But I believe he had special circumstances RE HRT

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes, 100mg, and there is no real "kick in." it works from dose 1, but to see an effect on body composition takes weeks, as with any supplement.
    Is this stuff really worth it? At 100mg a day this means running two bottles a month=$53 a month!!

That's really pricey to me for supplement.

I've yet to try it but at that price it needs to be pretty f****ing amazing and I haven't heard that this a game changer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Is this stuff really worth it? At 100mg a day this means running two bottles a month=$53 a month!! That's really pricey to me for supplement. I've yet to try it but at that price it needs to be pretty f****ing amazing and I haven't heard that this a game changer.
    Many people stock up during sales.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Is this stuff really worth it? At 100mg a day this means running two bottles a month=$53 a month!!

That's really pricey to me for supplement.

I've yet to try it but at that price it needs to be pretty f****ing amazing and I haven't heard that this a game changer.
    I bought a bunch of it when it was on sale with AT2 and Norcodrene, but I wouldn't run it at 100mg if I was paying full price.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:24 PM
  3. Summer is around the corner!
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum