Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

B-Agonists you can use: ECA stack, Alphamine, Alpha-T2
Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

Happy fat loss everyone!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be the first of a series of interesting studies and analysis. It's posted here rather than the science section because I think everyone can benefit from knowing this stuff.

Today's topic is how forskolin synergizes with B-agonists in actual humans for the purpose of fat loss.

Here is the paper I'm referencing: Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline-Induced Glycerol Output and Local Blood Flow in Human Adipose Tissue in vivo - Enoksson - 2009 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library.

Forskolin, by acting downstream of the b-adrenergic receptor, increases adenyl cyclase activity and thus elevates cAMP. This amplifies the intracellular signal saying "burn fat," such that the body interprets normal B-receptor stimulation as something greater. The combination will maximize fat loss in a given period of time.

Forskolin products you can use: Forskolin-95, Primaforce Forskolin, PNI Paragon

Happy fat loss everyone!
Waiting to stack it with versa1 n compound 20 at double dose. So we will see.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys :D

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good info.. will be following! You should re-write the studies in cliff form to make it easier for us lazy guys :D

Mike
Here's the basic rundown:

A activates B. B activates C. C activates D. D activates fat burning.

A B-agonist increases levels of A. More A means more B. More B means more C.

Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established

Forskolin further increases levels of C. So you have way, way more C, which activates D. D activates way, way more fat burning.
LOL

I think following that confused me more than the original post haha :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now to get this effect whats the min and max dosage?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop had answered a q I had about forsk dose timing related to fast loss...as I dose most of my forsk preWO, then some postWO...he said it didn't...wondering if forsk activates all these things and is further potentiated by the listed stims, if dosing most preWO wouldn't be the most beneficial for fat loss...hmmmm...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this thread. I usually dose at least 25mgs of Forskolin-95 with each of my Alphamine doses. :D

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i think this is the first thread where i understand coops post without googling half the words

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I'll do my dosing of F95: 1 cap preworkout with my AT2 + preworkout/Alphamine, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap on the second dose of AT2+Shift, 1 cap before bed with Shift.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Does Forskolin offer any benefits in relation to lean body mass increase or is it more towards fat loss?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Good info especially with the sale on for95 right now

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im thinkin dexaprine/tt-33/forsk stack and go full potato :sad6:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg of 10% is the studied dose so 50mg of 95% should yeild equivalent results
I was guessing 50mg min and 75mg should be the sweet spot.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome thread. Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forsk and Alphamine one two combo. BAM! Simple and effective

rphash49

Awards

I love it when my "d" gets active.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose 1-2 forskoin-95 caps with each scoop of alphamine. It totals to 50-150mg daily
So you're usually dosing the F95 on an empty stomach? I've been trying to dose mine 15-20 min before breakfast & dinner. But I didn't know if it makes a difference.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg Being the least and 150mg being the most. Now does the dose depend on body weight? If it doesn't than whats the difference in terms of effects?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
I've been stacking Pure Forskolin with Compound 20 with a great results in the past. with added Alphamine it would be a killer stack
i find that 75mg of Forskolin (pure) is the perfect spot. really enjoy the benifets of forskolin!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So you're usually dosing the F95 on an empty stomach? I've been trying to dose mine 15-20 min before breakfast & dinner. But I didn't know if it makes a difference.
With or without meals won't matter with the 95%. Forskolin has pretty decent retention time too

50mg Being the least and 150mg being the most. Now does the dose depend on body weight? If it doesn't than whats the difference in terms of effects?
The studies don't titrate according to bodyweight, but I'd say yes, the effects are weight-dependent. Lower doses create subtler body composition changes, while higher doses have your thyroid output, testosterone production, lipolysis, anabolic signaling, and vasodilation maxed out.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Some sweet info in this thread. I'll definitely be picking up some forskolin to go with my next alphamine run.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
The studies don't titrate according to bodyweight, but I'd say yes, the effects are weight-dependent. Lower doses create subtler body composition changes, while higher doses have your thyroid output, testosterone production, lipolysis, anabolic signaling, and vasodilation maxed out.
So would the effects of forskolin be "extra" noticeable or good in someone with an under active thyroid?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So would the effects of forskolin be "extra" noticeable or good in someone with an under active thyroid?
The most common cause of hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's, would be unaffected since it results in autoimmune destruction of the thyroid.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does Forskolin offer any benefits in relation to lean body mass increase or is it more towards fat loss?
I read a study a while back where it suggest that forskolin did offer benefits in relations to increased lean body tissue, but I believe the study was done on untrained individuals (female and males I believe). I'd have to try and find the study.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read a study a while back where it suggest that forskolin did offer benefits in relations to increased lean body tissue, but I believe the study was done on untrained individuals (female and males I believe). I'd have to try and find the study.
It activated glp-1 as well

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
How should forskolin be cycled? I've been using 100mg analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 a day with OG Anabeta for July and August. Can I continue to run it or should I give it s month break and then get back on it?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could have sworn I saw a few people recommend 12 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How should forskolin be cycled? I've been using 100mg analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 a day with OG Anabeta for July and August. Can I continue to run it or should I give it s month break and then get back on it?

I've asked Cooper this question and he told me 12 weeks and then cycle off for a month. Cooper, is that correct?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was taken for 3 months in the study so thats what I would do

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A Coop thread? Sub'd for sum learninnn

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) I understand the utility of diminishing returns but Is there any value using the "more is better" principle with a product like Forskolin?
I tend to need more than the average Joe for many products.

2) PES T2: What is the ingredient that is a beta-2 agonist?

3) Wouldnt adding an α-1 antagonists (Rauwolscine/isoyohimbine/α-yohimbine) make this even SICKER :)

4) Would un-sexy old-school green tea supps add another punch to this (synergyistically) due to it's COMT inhibition (via catechins) thus allowing for epinephine to be more active? This lending itsefl to more fa- burning (more pronouced effects of the other items mentioned)? I've never seen green tea do jack on it's own but perhaps this is where it can shine?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Whacked, The new Alpha T2 has higenamine in it, I believe.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1) I understand the utility of diminishing returns but Is there any value using the "more is better" principle with a product like Forskolin?
I tend to need more than the average Joe for many products.

2) PES T2: What is the ingredient that is a beta-2 agonist?

3) Wouldnt adding an α-1 antagonists (Rauwolscine/isoyohimbine/α-yohimbine) make this even SICKER :)

4) Would un-sexy old-school green tea supps add another punch to this (synergyistically) due to it's COMT inhibition (via catechins) thus allowing for epinephine to be more active? This lending itsefl to more fa- burning (more pronouced effects of the other items mentioned)? I've never seen green tea do jack on it's own but perhaps this is where it can shine?
1. Yeah, I use about 100mg myself.

2. higenamine

3. Those are alpha 2 antagonists, and yes, they further synergize (hence the alphamine/T2 recommendations)

4. Green Tea does not physiologically inhibit COMT. You'd need several grams...like 5g EGCG.