- 08-22-2013, 11:21 PM
First off Ive been away awhile. Simple I am 22, in good shape, dont get to workout as much as Id like due to my job.
1. I have three bottles of havoc I bought when I was 18 and dumb. I never took it cause I was too scared.
2. The bottles have expired are they worth anything?
3. I have always been a drinker, not super heavy but I enjoy having beers. I dont know if i could give up drinking for 8+ weeks, so should I just throw this stuff out?
Any tips and advice ill appreciate guys thank you! Hope you all are doing well.
- 08-22-2013, 11:24 PM
08-22-2013, 11:32 PM
08-22-2013, 11:43 PM
if you cant give up drinking for 8 weeks, might as well get rid of them
just sell em on amazon or ebay. some [email protected] kid will buy them lol. theyre still good probly for another 3-4 years if you stored them in a good spot
08-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Part of me is really wanting to take the jump and just commit to it. However, I am a traveling sales man, and if I cant get to a gym or whatever I just would hate to put that much stress on my body and waste them.
If they will stay good I will just hang on to them, untill I figure out more of what my schedule would be like.
Are guys still taking SERMS as PCT for havoc?
08-23-2013, 12:23 AM
If you wanna sell then pm me. Yes a serm is required
AMINDS15 - 15% code
08-23-2013, 12:28 AM
08-23-2013, 01:37 AM
08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
08-23-2013, 02:41 PM
08-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Intersresting. Wow its so tempting to take the jump. Ive always been a well built guy,and I just ate a lot and worked out hard. I am not huge but I think fairly well built. I know if I took something like this I could look great! Ughhh
Whats the best way to run it?
08-23-2013, 02:52 PM
well if you cant commit to it fully because of the drinking and work schedule, its not worth doing. youll just lose it all during pct
but if you lock it all down, dont go below 30 on epistane ever. an ideal first cycle looks something like 30/30/30/40/40/40. 20 just doesnt do anything
08-23-2013, 03:08 PM
08-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-05-2004, 02:25 AM
- By blk01l in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:42 PM
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2003, 12:56 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2003, 02:50 PM
- By zswole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2003, 06:19 PM