USPLabs OxyElite Protein is...

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
...Amazing. I only use it on my tough workout days and i mix it with whole milk. But whenever i wake up the next day i feel like i didnt workout the previous day. And if i use AppNuts Osteo-Sport i wake up feeling brand new.That is all.

Drenaline31

Awards
Surely its no different from all the other times you used a protein powder?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
...Amazing. I only use it on my tough workout days and i mix it with whole milk. But whenever i wake up the next day i feel like i didnt workout the previous day. And if i use AppNuts Osteo-Sport i wake up feeling brand new.That is all.
Is it possible that maybe you thought you worked out but you really didn't?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks for your support Sprinterguy4. Glad you enjoyed it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
My wife really likes Oxy Elite protein, she prefers it over any other. The taste is very good I do agree, but I normally use hydrolyzed whey. Oxy elite is a very good protein for a decent buck.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife really likes Oxy Elite protein, she prefers it over any other. The taste is very good I do agree, but I normally use hydrolyzed whey. Oxy elite is a very good protein for a decent buck.
Hydrolyzed whey could lead to some expensive urine....

with all the research on the combination (old research), I tool thought whey was best but the simple fact is the media thinks its best not the science.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hydrolyzed whey could lead to some expensive urine....

with all the research on the combination (old research), I tool thought whey was best but the simple fact is the media thinks its best not the science.
I don't know about urinary excretion of the full molecule, but hydrowhey is oxidized with very poor nitrogen retention. One of the worst sources of protein out there, actually

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surely Ill stick to making my own blend of protein at TrueNutrition.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Make her a protein pancake with vanilla :). So freaking good sixxer.

Three new flavors by years end...
Sweet!!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about urinary excretion of the full molecule, but hydrowhey is oxidized with very poor nitrogen retention. One of the worst sources of protein out there, actually
Amino acids

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino acids
Uhm... no? The unused aminos gets broken down, burned for energy, and also releases ammonia. The ammonia we obviously excrete but the aminos are going to end up being used for something.

At least that's my understanding on what happens to excess aminos in the body.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhm... no? The unused aminos gets broken down, burned for energy, and also releases ammonia. The ammonia we obviously excrete but the aminos are going to end up being used for something.

At least that's my understanding on what happens to excess aminos in the body.
you could be right...

I'll look

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could be right...

I'll look
Well, technically, the amino part of the amino acid is what gets broken down and excreted ;) The rest pretty much ends up being converted to an energy source to be used.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been buying protein powders for about 2 decades now and Oxyelite is the best that I have ever tried in terms of taste and nutritional profile.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been buying protein powders for about 2 decades now and Oxyelite is the best that I have ever tried in terms of taste and nutritional profile.
Damn you, you're just making me want to crack open one of my OEProtein tubs and try the stuff out... but a still sealed PROnom is in the way with a extra, sealed tub of Pro-Antium next to it. Ha ha ha. Might just crack open the OEProtein though instead of the PROnom first, after I finish this current opened tub of PROnom first :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Three new flavors by years end...
Hopefully, there's some caramel or pb involved. :)

I'm approaching 2 decades of use as well and agree 100%. Thanks for the feedback Aleksandar!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also enjoy Salted Caramel. I love the frappuccino Salted Caramel Mocha at starbucks. Too bad it's like 800 calories.

I am in love with the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor.. Cookie dough or peanut butter cookie dough would also be awesome!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Frozen Yogurt is for Ladies. Take off the dress and have some damn ice cream.
Lol don't you worry T I incorporate ice cream in the off season. Yogurt is for cutting. In fact I just had some Cold Stone chocolate ice cream with pecans, caramel and extra shaved coconut! Omfg

first I hear of this Sea Salted Caramel....

Pb is on the list but not next...
I highly suggest trying this salted caramel flavor if your local froyo has it :)

PB is always a winner

Science and Flavor!
This

working on it now....
Awesome! I knew it wouldn't be long

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My Votes:

Pb Fudge Swirl
Cookies and Cream Cookie Dough
Double Fudge Brownie
Smorez
Fudge Caramel Ripple
Hazlenut Chocolate
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

You have not had Salted Caramel until you have hadi Jeni's Ice Cream and their salted caramel. The BEST ever made.
If you ever go to the Arnold stop at Jeni's Ice Cream, and feast

This is Buckeye State (PB/Cookie Dough/Chocolate Based), Salted Caramel, and Brown Butter Almond Brittle:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Get this salted caramel flavor out asap, USPLabs.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 new flavors and larger tubs!?! Bingo! Can't wait! Hopefully a Strawberry flavor done right is in the works? I'm definitely diggin the talks of a Salted Carmel flavor. My current favorite recipe is using 1 scoop of the vanilla flavor mixed up in 8 ounces of orange juice with some ice. Tastes like an orange julius!

OP I also feel a noticeable difference the next day when I take OxyELITE Protein after a training session. You are aren't alone. I reported this when I was using beta samples.

Drenaline31

Awards
If you guys can make a iced coffee flavor, I'll buy it forever

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the new flavors. Stuff is legit...the only protein that my family actually stole from me and made me buy them more of. :eek:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If there is new flavors that means we need some beta-testers to test those out to see how good they really are going to be

Just sayin :)

What say you Monte?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Make her a protein pancake with vanilla :). So freaking good sixxer.
I will have to, she loves the stuff. I think it's the first protein she actually likes drinking.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If there is new flavors that means we need some beta-testers to test those out to see how good they really are going to be

Just sayin :)

What say you Monte?
Bob, idk how u are not on every protein manufactuers taste panel yet? You know tastes.... you got more flavor combos than all of food network! letz be honest. haha!

Im not sure what the plans are for beta testing though... Casey? Jacob? Cassie?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob, idk how u are not on every protein manufactuers taste panel yet? You know tastes.... you got more flavor combos than all of food network! letz be honest. haha!

Im not sure what the plans are for beta testing though... Casey? Jacob? Cassie?
Cassie is competing today around the Philly area i doubt she will be on.