USPLabs OxyElite Protein is...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I vote apple cinnamon. It would be amazing in oats. I want someone to make an apple cinnamon or peaches and cream protein so bad.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I vote apple cinnamon. It would be amazing in oats. I want someone to make an apple cinnamon or peaches and cream protein so bad.
    Apple Crisp (or pie) a' la mode would be great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Smores
    White Chocolate Macademia Nut
    PB Cookie Dough
    Double Fudge Brownie
    Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
    Caramel Hazlenut
    Buckeye
    Caramel Ripple Fudge
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Batter

Do it

4. Make a PB flavor or my men will destroy this entire village(said in old school Kung fu movie English dubbed voice with the lips moving way too fast).
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

5. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Make a PB flavor or my men will destroy this entire village(said in old school Kung fu movie English dubbed voice with the lips moving way too fast).
    I also agree with this. I will buy anything peanut butter flavored. The myofusion peanut butter cookie dough is pretty good IMO...but I have no doubt USP Labs could make a peanut butter flavor that would make it hard for me to not just dump a some water in the tub to make pudding and eat it by the finger until it was gone. I <3 pb more than anything.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

6. Choc chip cookie dough could be amazing. Some company needs to master this and release it.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Choc chip cookie dough could be amazing. Some company needs to master this and release it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Make a PB flavor or my men will destroy this entire village(said in old school Kung fu movie English dubbed voice with the lips moving way too fast).
    How abotu PB and Cookie dough together ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

That would be a o k with me
    Training Log

9. I need a bigger container... Are there keg versions coming out soon?? If I turn one more person on to this stuff. I heard of coming over for cup of sugar , but this is getting expensive!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I need a bigger container... Are there keg versions coming out soon?? If I turn one more person on to this stuff. I heard of coming over for cup of sugar , but this is getting expensive!
    Keg tapping OEP protein FTW
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Karl Ess View Post
    Pretty expensive tho
    not really, if you look at it as MPI and Whey, two sources in one bottle that can be used all times of the day. If you went out and purchased casein and whey, it would be more expensive and it wouldn't taste nearly as good!

You can also look at as Plasma Amino acids. If you use a single protein source which is usually Whey, you short yourself of a continuous influx of amino acids that fuels anabolism. You would have to drink more whey shakes a day then you would Oxyelite Protein...

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Mocha cappuccino please
    We developed one for Australia.

We have some gems to release but first, we need to release the popular retail/distribution flavors but I do have a plan to get these amazing flavors out fast and to an exclusive group...

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    we tried it but one flavors starts to dominate and hard to get both to shine..

14. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I also agree with this. I will buy anything peanut butter flavored. The myofusion peanut butter cookie dough is pretty good IMO...but I have no doubt USP Labs could make a peanut butter flavor that would make it hard for me to not just dump a some water in the tub to make pudding and eat it by the finger until it was gone. I <3 pb more than anything.
    soon and I agree, we need it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Smores
    White Chocolate Macademia Nut
    PB Cookie Dough
    Double Fudge Brownie
    Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
    Caramel Hazlenut
    Buckeye
    Caramel Ripple Fudge
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Batter

Do it
    what the hell is a buckeye? Animal flavored...

16. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Get this salted caramel flavor out asap, USPLabs.
    we are going to work on it and see how it tastes

17. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Bob, idk how u are not on every protein manufactuers taste panel yet? You know tastes.... you got more flavor combos than all of food network! letz be honest. haha!

Im not sure what the plans are for beta testing though... Casey? Jacob? Cassie?
    Planning a few contests, stay tuned.

18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Apple Crisp (or pie) a' la mode would be great.
    is there demand for this flavor, we have an amazing one....

Protein shouldn't taste this good. Could lead to Placebo effect of eating a real dessert

19. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    what the hell is a buckeye?

20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Interested in the new flavors. Stuff is legit...the only protein that my family actually stole from me and made me buy them more of.
    Lol!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Protein shouldn't taste this good. Could lead to Placebo effect of eating a real dessert
    The demand is HUGE.

"Anabolic Apple Pie" ice cream...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    not really, if you look at it as MPI and Whey, two sources in one bottle that can be used all times of the day. If you went out and purchased casein and whey, it would be more expensive and it wouldn't taste nearly as good!

You can also look at as Plasma Amino acids. If you use a single protein source which is usually Whey, you short yourself of a continuous influx of amino acids that fuels anabolism. You would have to drink more whey shakes a day then you would Oxyelite Protein...
    Exactly YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
    not a taurine/glycine infused formula like half the companies on the market...

PB Shined i take it?

what the hell is a buckeye? Animal flavored...
    You have never heard of a buckeye?
    Are you kidding me?

Like a Sugar coated Peanut Butter filling in a chocolate covered ball
    Simply MIND Blowing.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The problem is.. Fruity Flavors on the market dont sell well period.
    Strawberry is not a big seller.
    Apple/Banana etc wont sell very well

people like basic things hence why chocolate/vanilla are the #1/#2 selling flavors. People are afraid of change and like basic things for the general consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    The demand is HUGE.

"Anabolic Apple Pie" ice cream...

24. I think the reason people like basic flavors is because they know that is what they like. If you try something new and end up not liking it, it will suck double because you have paid for it and also you gotta drink it, don't want to waste it. Once in awhile I like trying new stuff though. For instance, about 2 weeks ago, I tried scallops for the first time at a chinese restaurant. It was a really nice place, kind of expensive so I figured I'd be "safe" trying something new. They were actually pretty good, they were streamed and included in the dish I ordered. I always thought I would hate them.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

25. Okay TheSolution, them ball things look delicious. I'd go for that flavor as well.
    Training Log
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think the reason people like basic flavors is because they know that is what they like. If you try something new and end up not liking it, it will suck double because you have paid for it and also you gotta drink it, don't want to waste it. Once in awhile I like trying new stuff though. For instance, about 2 weeks ago, I tried scallops for the first time at a chinese restaurant. It was a really nice place, kind of expensive so I figured I'd be "safe" trying something new. They were actually pretty good, they were streamed and included in the dish I ordered. I always thought I would hate them.
    ^^ Exactly. Hence why different flavors do not sell well for the majority and end up collecting dust. people HATE change, absolutely hate it. WHen companies re-fromulate products MOST OF THE TIME (key word) its for the worse (for sales). not always true, but most of the time people go oh man what happened i liked the older version better (think 1,3 pre-workouts and going to the new era of 1,3 free. some people still love the old 1,3 and swear by it, while some crash hard on it.

Some flavors are very hit or miss due to taste buds as well. Some people may crave a banana flavor and some people may hate it . instead a vanilla would sell more often because its so basic and you can add anything to it really.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Okay TheSolution, them ball things look delicious. I'd go for that flavor as well.
    even better in ice cream

[img][/img]

How have you never heard of a buckeye before? You need to go to a bakery and get one ASAP

27. Yeah I get vanilla flavored protein a lot and add natural PB to it. Or sometimes add a little bit of the juice and some maraschino cherries. It's pretty easy to create your own flavors that way and they taste better than some kind of artificial flavoring.
    S.N.S. Rep

28. Only problem is, the calories add up quickly that way.
    S.N.S. Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

We developed one for Australia.

We have some gems to release but first, we need to release the popular retail/distribution flavors but I do have a plan to get these amazing flavors out fast and to an exclusive group...
    Why Australia specifically?

Gems you say?

I can imagine, although PB cookie dough sounds nasty to me anyway....

Planning a few contests, stay tuned.
    Tuned.....

Yes, apple pie FTW!

(And blueberry muffin)
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Only problem is, the calories add up quickly that way.
    pb2 = Low calorie
    Cinnamon flavored add Fresh Cinnamon
    Banana = Banana SF/FF Pudidng Mix (not very many kcals)
    White Chocolate = SF/FF mix
    Strawberry could add a gelatin mix for flavoring or cut up fresh strawberries.

many ways to make things lower calorie

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Survey-Answer to Win OxyELITE Protein QUICKLY!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 08:11 PM
  2. ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:49 AM
  3. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 12:09 AM
  4. ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!
    By borobulker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 01:00 AM
  5. USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 09:28 PM