Supplements Which Dont Work

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Supplements Which Dont Work


    I am to propose PES Erase pro.I used it for 3months.Got nothing out of it except painfull knees.Unless someone provides peer reviewed data about its effectiveness


  2. Lol at peer reviewed data
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    I am to propose PES Erase pro.I used it for 3months.Got nothing out of it except painfull knees.Unless someone provides peer reviewed data about its effectiveness
    What exactly was it that you were expecting from lowered estrogen levels? Depending on your goals, a complimentary diet and training needs to be in place. You can not out-supplement a crappy diet and/or training.

  4. I'm using OG Erase now and it seems to be working just fine for me, everyone has different experiences.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  5. Supplements are used to "supplement" that which you can not get in a normal diet. If you weren't getting any effects without the erase the erase wouldn't change that. Right now I'm cutting natty and have continually lost weight, now I'm adding in arimistane and natty test boosters to help push it over the edge. I will still be getting results, bare minimum what I got before I added it in, and the arimistane will only help, plus I love DAA lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    I am to propose PES Erase pro.I used it for 3months.Got nothing out of it except painfull knees.Unless someone provides peer reviewed data about its effectiveness
    It isn't really a supplement, it is an AI. Erase has more than proved itself at this point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It isn't really a supplement, it is an AI. Erase has more than proved itself at this point.

    guess who's back, back again!

    I have used Erase and Erase Pro. 3 months on Erase Pro is too much IMO. Also, NO supplement will work if your diet and training is not geared towards your goals. Like, if you want to cut but you eat 4k cals a day no cardio then taking Erase Pro is pointless.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    guess who's back, back again!

    I have used Erase and Erase Pro. 3 months on Erase Pro is too much IMO. Also, NO supplement will work if your diet and training is not geared towards your goals. Like, if you want to cut but you eat 4k cals a day no cardio then taking Erase Pro is pointless.
    Nice to see you R1!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. The problem is that 95% of the supplements being sold today have little or no in vivo testing. Peer review data is subjective by nature. Very few of the supplements that I have tried over the years (and they are countless) deliver as advertised and most don't deliver at all. I have had reasonably good results from most PH's. Fat loss products and many AI's are either poorly supported or underdosed. Many testosterone boosters will raise testosterone to some degree but usually not enough to result in muscular gains. Over the years, I have found a handful of products that work but the vast majority are bogus. I used to spend thusands of dollars a year on supplements, now I spend very little. However, I am forever hopeful.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The problem is that 95% of the supplements being sold today have little or no in vivo testing. Peer review data is subjective by nature. Very few of the supplements that I have tried over the years (and they are countless) deliver as advertised and most don't deliver at all. I have had reasonably good results from most PH's. Fat loss products and many AI's are either poorly supported or underdosed. Many testosterone boosters will raise testosterone to some degree but usually not enough to result in muscular gains. Over the years, I have found a handful of products that work but the vast majority are bogus. I used to spend thusands of dollars a year on supplements, now I spend very little. However, I am forever hopeful.
    Thanks BBB so which ones have you found effective and the ones downright worst of money?

  11. Where are you BDCC you promised to defend PES with some hopefully unrefutable data/literature. Before you do please explain if you any association eith PESE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Where are you BDCC you promised to defend PES with some hopefully unrefutable data/literature. Before you do please explain if you any association eith PESE
    Why the hell would you run Erase for 3 months straight? You're supposed to take breaks.
    If you noticed sore knees you either were noticing the effects of an AI or you were spending too much time on your knees.

    Did u lift at all while taking it?
    What was your diet like?
    Can we see your training and diet layout?
    Did you stack any test boosting supplements while on it?
    Do you regularly consume alcohol?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. I said I would contribute, yes.

    If you are looking for in vivo, double blind, crossover studies for all of the supplements you take you will be diappointed.

    lol at asking me to declare my position with PES. I have worked for PES for several years and it is in my signature and noticeable in my profile picture.

    The reason I said you are welcome to PM me and I didn't think you were going to get the answers you were looking for was because AM is an intelligent crowd. Consumers here know the level of research which goes into supplement releases and they know the level of data you are looking for simply isn't available for many supplements.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If you noticed sore knees you either were noticing the effects of an AI or you were spending too much time on your knees.
    LMAO.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    lol at asking me to declare my position with PES. I have worked for PES for several years and it is in my signature and noticeable in my profile picture.
    You lie. First time I've seen that profile picture as well as the sig. :P

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    You lie. First time I've seen that profile picture as well as the sig. :P
    Damn, I thought I was in half decent shape.

    Are you saying my flexed back isn't memorable?


    Brb, phoning my psychiatrist again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Wow. This guy is dumber than I am haha
    His post is like going into a biker bar a yelling "bikers are gay haha"
    Why not zoidberg?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Damn, I thought I was in half decent shape.

    Are you saying my flexed back isn't memorable?


    Brb, phoning my psychiatrist again.
    Nah, back is fine, but you snuck the Enhanced in :P

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I said I would contribute, yes.

    If you are looking for in vivo, double blind, crossover studies for all of the supplements you take you will be diappointed.

    lol at asking me to declare my position with PES. I have worked for PES for several years and it is in my signature and noticeable in my profile picture.

    The reason I said you are welcome to PM me and I didn't think you were going to get the answers you were looking for was because AM is an intelligent crowd. Consumers here know the level of research which goes into supplement releases and they know the level of data you are looking for simply isn't available for many supplements.
    Dont patronise the people.Noone said they aint intelligent. ALL I asked for us data to back your claims.Saying I quote" AM is an intelligent crowd. Consumers here know the level of research which goes into supplement releases and they know the level of data you are looking for simply isn't available for many supplements." Does not in any way answers the question.And I hope people see through your not so clever way of keeping them quite.Facts are stubborn someone said

  20. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Dont patronise the people.Noone said they aint intelligent. ALL I asked for us data to back your claims.Saying I quote" AM is an intelligent crowd. Consumers here know the level of research which goes into supplement releases and they know the level of data you are looking for simply isn't available for many supplements." Does not in any way answers the question.And I hope people see through your not so clever way of keeping them quite.Facts are stubborn someone said
    Here's the problem, myself and someone else on this thread essentially asked you a simple question: What were you expecting from Erase? You have yet to answer this question or provide information on your diet and training.

    Like I said earlier, you CAN NOT out-supplement a crappy diet/training.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Like I said earlier, you CAN NOT out-supplement a crappy diet/training.
    Sure you can haha... well not with anything legal
    Why not zoidberg?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Sure you can haha... well not with anything legal
    Kind of but not really. You still have to deal with the laws of thermodynamics (calories in vs calories expended), providing the proper substrates (nutrition), and providing the proper stimulus (exercise).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Here's the problem, myself and someone else on this thread essentially asked you a simple question: What were you expecting from Erase? You have yet to answer this question or provide information on your diet and training.

    Like I said earlier, you CAN NOT out-supplement a crappy diet/training.
    I train 4 days a week.my diet quite good.i have experimented with various supplements but my basic stack is
    1.whey
    2.creatine
    3bcaa
    3.fish oil
    4.multi vitamin
    5.glutamine
    At the moment I have added alphamine daa to my stake.i have erase before for 3 months. Of course I was taking a break in between.i am fairly decent lifter deadlift 180kg bench 130kg squat 150kg
    I only drink one or two beers only weekends and iam 45years old

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Kind of but not really. You still have to deal with the laws of thermodynamics (calories in vs calories expended), providing the proper substrates (nutrition), and providing the proper stimulus (exercise).
    Well yeah but assuming he does at least some kind of exercise then there's a few things that can fight bad diet and routine... granted as soon as you stop any of them you'll drop right back to where you were though lol
    (I'm just arguing for fun here lol I'm not being serious in any for right now)
    Why not zoidberg?

  25. By the alphamine is fairly good.it kills the hunger pangs and gives the motivation. So there is nothing perdonal against PES.its just that PES erase pro doesnt work
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:48 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 01:20 AM
  3. What Supplement or ments work great?
    By aedubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
  4. Supplements that dont cause Hot Flashes
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:54 AM
  5. Study- Anti-Aging Supplements Don't Work
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Log in
Log in