new school year noots

  1. new school year noots


    So for the new school year I'd thought I'd start a new nootropic thread since I haven't seen one in a while! All the noot recommendations seem to be from a while ago, so if possible just list your prefered noot stack and dosings/with or without food.

    The thing that's worked best for me so far only comparing it to aniractam and cdp-choline is something coop recommended. It was something like

    1 scoop focus xt
    3g daa
    200mg phenlypiractam/demiurge
    All of this for a week leading up to the test

    Then 2-4 grams alcar everyday


  2. I'm going to be trying out Enhanced + 2 grams ALCAR.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. I pretty much live off Focus XT and ALCAR during the school year. I'd highly recommend ephedrine as well, I use 50mg a day. 1 tab in morning before classes, 1 tab around lunch if I have more classes. Or, 1 tab before studying then 1 tab pre workout.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I pretty much live off Focus XT and ALCAR during the school year. I'd highly recommend ephedrine as well, I use 50mg a day. 1 tab in morning before classes, 1 tab around lunch if I have more classes. Or, 1 tab before studying then 1 tab pre workout.
    Oh I also use ephedrine, maybe not a noot but probably my best study aid.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    So for the new school year I'd thought I'd start a new nootropic thread since I haven't seen one in a while! All the noot recommendations seem to be from a while ago, so if possible just list your prefered noot stack and dosings/with or without food.

    The thing that's worked best for me so far only comparing it to aniractam and cdp-choline is something coop recommended. It was something like

    1 scoop focus xt
    3g daa
    200mg phenlypiractam/demiurge
    All of this for a week leading up to the test

    Then 2-4 grams alcar everyday
    There was a thread circulating the past few days w/ a study indicating that bulk daa is more or less placebo powder.. Na+ daa is another story however..I have a neutral opinion regarding it as I won some DAA the other day in a contest on another site and would hope I get some sort of effect from it.. But still.. Up to you to interpret... But the demiurge I'm considering for this year as well.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I pretty much live off Focus XT and ALCAR during the school year. I'd highly recommend ephedrine as well, I use 50mg a day. 1 tab in morning before classes, 1 tab around lunch if I have more classes. Or, 1 tab before studying then 1 tab pre workout.
    Yup this. I just use focus xt and phenylpiracitum and it works thru the semester. I need to give low dose ephedrine a try.

  7. Pharma Sports just put a teaser on facebook a couple of hours ago that looks like it will probably be interesting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Pharma Sports just put a teaser on facebook a couple of hours ago that looks like it will probably be interesting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I pretty much live off Focus XT and ALCAR during the school year. I'd highly recommend ephedrine as well, I use 50mg a day. 1 tab in morning before classes, 1 tab around lunch if I have more classes. Or, 1 tab before studying then 1 tab pre workout.
    Focus XT is partially responsible for my diploma.

  10. I read that study, well at least the overview. I am not sure it tested its ability to increase absorption of certain noots though, or however it is it helps nootropics. i would be interested to see what someone much more informed than myself thinks.

  11. Do you use them when needed or daily? also how big of a dose f phenyl do you take?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 478
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:23 PM
  3. Old School Orals vs. Designer Steroids (New School)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 02:40 AM
  4. old school vs. new school
    By VES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
  5. Happy New year
    By Andy2k in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 03:09 PM
Log in
Log in