Does New Titanium Can be taken without an AI?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Hey, i'm just about to place an order for my next ArA bottle. was thinking about New High Volume for the GMS. MuscleTech Anotest for the DAA and L-Carnitine. dope deal at nutra hard to beat that price.
and the new Titanium.
now the new Titanium can be stacked with DAA without AI ? i know that my natural estrogen levels are very high , so won't the aromtase enzymes will convert the tetosterone to estrogen if i ain't taking AI?
also would be great to know what you stacking ArA with i open minded lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Pop A Molly.. nice avatar lol. I'm gonna try and answer you real quick since I just saw this while I'm at work.

Short answer: No, an AI is not needed for Titanium. While providing a slight boost to testosterone, you will also enjoy the other benefits from the added ingredients including deeper sleep and waking up more relaxed, greater endurance in the gym... and in the bedroom to boot ;)!

ArA is great stacked with GMS... however depending on how much you are taking you'll need more GMS to compliment it with than what HV provides. Something like Glycergrow or even straight GMS from Analyzed Supplements. Combine that with ABE and you'll be solid (in my past experience).

DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like DJ said above, no need for an AI with Titanium, all tho a lot of people prefer using an AI with DAA, wouldn't be a bad option to add some Erase into that stack.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
awesome, thank you both! i will update how New Volume & Titanium worked for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
An AI isn't needed with OTC tboosters. Is an AI beneficial? Yes, as it further elevates the T:E ratio.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey Pop A Molly.. nice avatar lol. I'm gonna try and answer you real quick since I just saw this while I'm at work.

Short answer: No, an AI is not needed for Titanium. While providing a slight boost to testosterone, you will also enjoy the other benefits from the added ingredients including deeper sleep and waking up more relaxed, greater endurance in the gym... and in the bedroom to boot ;)!

ArA is great stacked with GMS... however depending on how much you are taking you'll need more GMS to compliment it with than what HV provides. Something like Glycergrow or even straight GMS from Analyzed Supplements. Combine that with ABE and you'll be solid (in my past experience).

DJ
Solid answer BP!

BTW pop a molly you'll love HV, I just bought a tub and holy moley.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid answer BP!

BTW pop a molly you'll love HV, I just bought a tub and holy moley.
I am waiting for it to arrive in the UK lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wasn't titanium used for Lt. Dan's prosthetic leg in Forrest Gump?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
forrest gump was such a great movie that references can be made without explanations being needed...i loved that show, i wish tom hanks would sign on for part 2!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forrest gump was such a great movie that references can be made without explanations being needed...i loved that show, i wish tom hanks would sign on for part 2!!!!
Everyone who encounters Forrest Gump has a horrific death, scandal, or some sort of ruination brought upon them. His mom, Dan, Bubba, Jenny, Elvis, Nixon, JFK, etc. He is Death personified. Avoid his fickle feather of fate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everyone who encounters Forrest Gump has a horrific death, scandal, or some sort of ruination brought upon them. His mom, Dan, Bubba, Jenny, Elvis, Nixon, JFK, etc. He is Death personified. Avoid his fickle feather of fate.
lol...stuff happens

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
who's forrest gump? i just googled him and he doesn't seem like he even lift
and about this theread it's not realtive now, i found myself ordering some Hemovol , Compete , and Intimidiate SRT . but willing to try Athletix sport products asap