Does New Titanium Can be taken without an AI?

  1. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    Does New Titanium Can be taken without an AI?


    Hey, i'm just about to place an order for my next ArA bottle. was thinking about New High Volume for the GMS. MuscleTech Anotest for the DAA and L-Carnitine. dope deal at nutra hard to beat that price.
    and the new Titanium.
    now the new Titanium can be stacked with DAA without AI ? i know that my natural estrogen levels are very high , so won't the aromtase enzymes will convert the tetosterone to estrogen if i ain't taking AI?
    also would be great to know what you stacking ArA with i open minded lol

  2. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,719
    Rep Power
    2576842
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Hey Pop A Molly.. nice avatar lol. I'm gonna try and answer you real quick since I just saw this while I'm at work.

    Short answer: No, an AI is not needed for Titanium. While providing a slight boost to testosterone, you will also enjoy the other benefits from the added ingredients including deeper sleep and waking up more relaxed, greater endurance in the gym... and in the bedroom to boot !

    ArA is great stacked with GMS... however depending on how much you are taking you'll need more GMS to compliment it with than what HV provides. Something like Glycergrow or even straight GMS from Analyzed Supplements. Combine that with ABE and you'll be solid (in my past experience).

    DJ
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728247
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Like DJ said above, no need for an AI with Titanium, all tho a lot of people prefer using an AI with DAA, wouldn't be a bad option to add some Erase into that stack.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    awesome, thank you both! i will update how New Volume & Titanium worked for me.
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Rep Power
    7712193
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    An AI isn't needed with OTC tboosters. Is an AI beneficial? Yes, as it further elevates the T:E ratio.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,551
    Rep Power
    8244256
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    16.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Hey Pop A Molly.. nice avatar lol. I'm gonna try and answer you real quick since I just saw this while I'm at work.

    Short answer: No, an AI is not needed for Titanium. While providing a slight boost to testosterone, you will also enjoy the other benefits from the added ingredients including deeper sleep and waking up more relaxed, greater endurance in the gym... and in the bedroom to boot !

    ArA is great stacked with GMS... however depending on how much you are taking you'll need more GMS to compliment it with than what HV provides. Something like Glycergrow or even straight GMS from Analyzed Supplements. Combine that with ABE and you'll be solid (in my past experience).

    DJ
    Solid answer BP!

    BTW pop a molly you'll love HV, I just bought a tub and holy moley.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,796
    Rep Power
    10742892
    Level
    115
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%
    Achievements Activity GodActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Solid answer BP!

    BTW pop a molly you'll love HV, I just bought a tub and holy moley.
    I am waiting for it to arrive in the UK lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153770
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am waiting for it to arrive in the UK lol.
    X2

    Perhaps another comment in the 'favourite thing about high volume' thread is in order
  9. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,719
    Rep Power
    2576842
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    X2

    Perhaps another comment in the 'favourite thing about high volume' thread is in order
    lol
  10. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    Rep Power
    4350709
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    Wasn't titanium used for Lt. Dan's prosthetic leg in Forrest Gump?
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728247
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Wasn't titanium used for Lt. Dan's prosthetic leg in Forrest Gump?
    Nope they used High Volume mixed with Titanium.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,977
    Rep Power
    10752517
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nope they used High Volume mixed with Titanium.
    to the great thrill and surprise of the hookers on news years eve.....that wasn't a leg!!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728247
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    to the great thrill and surprise of the hookers on news years eve.....that wasn't a leg!!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,977
    Rep Power
    10752517
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    forrest gump was such a great movie that references can be made without explanations being needed...i loved that show, i wish tom hanks would sign on for part 2!!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  15. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,627
    Rep Power
    10740264
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    forrest gump was such a great movie that references can be made without explanations being needed...i loved that show, i wish tom hanks would sign on for part 2!!!!
    Everyone who encounters Forrest Gump has a horrific death, scandal, or some sort of ruination brought upon them. His mom, Dan, Bubba, Jenny, Elvis, Nixon, JFK, etc. He is Death personified. Avoid his fickle feather of fate.
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,977
    Rep Power
    10752517
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Everyone who encounters Forrest Gump has a horrific death, scandal, or some sort of ruination brought upon them. His mom, Dan, Bubba, Jenny, Elvis, Nixon, JFK, etc. He is Death personified. Avoid his fickle feather of fate.
    lol...stuff happens
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  17. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    who's forrest gump? i just googled him and he doesn't seem like he even lift
    and about this theread it's not realtive now, i found myself ordering some Hemovol , Compete , and Intimidiate SRT . but willing to try Athletix sport products asap
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. Can Epistane be taken without a liver support?
    By quickstart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Must arginine be taken on an empty stomach?
    By lohyewcheong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Log in
Log in