X-Gel+alphamine+insane v2 cut stack

rphash49

Awards
I've never put this much into a natty cut stack before but kbayne's x-gel log has me pretty pumped. Not an exact copy of his log but pretty close. I will be starting this cut in a few weeks. I'm going to run this for 60days. I welcome any and all suggestions and or criticisms. Goal drop from 12% to 10%bf.

AM:
-Alphamine 1 scoop(may increase to 2)
-SNS ALCAR 500mg
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
3pm:
-Alphamine 1 scoop
Pre-workout:
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
-SNS Creatine Mono 5g
-SNS Citrulline Malate 8g
-Glycergrow 7.5g
-AI LCLT 3g
-SNS X-Gels 1g
Post workout:
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
Pre Bed:
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
-SNS ZMA 3 caps

pre-Carb meals:
-Slinesane v2 1 cap

Diet will be very clean and will sit at about 2500cal. 25%fats, 40%protein

Protein:
Tuna
Salmon
Chicken
Extra lean beef
Turkey
Whey protein
Eggs

Fats:
Avocado
Olive oil
Nuts
Egg yolks
Salmon

Carbs:
Oat meal
Brown rice
Vegetables
Beans
Sweet potatoes

Training:
I workout 5-6 days a week and that won't change. Im not a cardio fan but I will be adding HIIT 3 times a week. I will mix it up a little bit but It will primarily be 15min sprints in the AM.

After writing that up I noticed I'm giving SNS a lot of love.... Only used sns ZMA in the past so I'm looking forward to these new supps for me

I have a pretty deep supp stash and I might add a natty test booster... SNS bulbine or Tribulus95.

Ok I think that is it. Any adds/take aways/dose change recommendations?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a solid supporting case for ArA. Ive always found the fat loss effects quite profound, so that stack should be on point for helping you get down to 10% as well as for providing killer pumps and the makings of some epic workouts even while dieting.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, huge stack there I don't know if you really need all that but if it works for you, go for it! Should be a great ArA run man.

rphash49

Awards
That's a solid supporting case for ArA. Ive always found the fat loss effects quite profound, so that stack should be on point for helping you get down to 10% as well as for providing killer pumps and the makings of some epic workouts even while dieting.
Awesome thanks

rphash49

Awards
Wow, huge stack there I don't know if you really need all that but if it works for you, go for it! Should be a great ArA run man.
Yeah I'm definitely throwing the kitchen sink at it. I look forward to starting in a few weeks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The layout looks solid. Definitely no need to add anything on top of that. Got a ton of stuff I like in there though. ;)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine the 25g of forskolin post workout and pre bed are not going to treat you well ;)

Solid stack, probably dont need the aakg though.

rphash49

Awards
I imagine the 25g of forskolin post workout and pre bed are not going to treat you well ;)

Solid stack, probably dont need the aakg though.
I've never had a problem with forskolin95 but if it gives me issues I'll adjust. I'd rather not take supps that don't provide a benefit, why do you feel that way about the aakg?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had a problem with forskolin95 but if it gives me issues I'll adjust. I'd rather not take supps that don't provide a benefit, why do you feel that way about the aakg?
Was a joke about your typo, 25 grams of forskolin :p

Aakg has been demonstrated to be of dubious usefulness for years.

rphash49

Awards
Was a joke about your typo, 25 grams of forskolin :p

Aakg has been demonstrated to be of dubious usefulness for years.
Ah got it lol. 25g might be a bit much. Nice catch thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm definitely throwing the kitchen sink at it. I look forward to starting in a few weeks
Nice seletion there. Make sure to keep your SNS used product containers so you can send them back to us for free stuff!

Enjoy your run :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the comment. Why no love for the aakg?
AAKG wont induce much in terms of pump but you have cit mal which has you covered.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The ZMA caps really make you sleep like a baby, I would highly recommend these. I think you should consider some DAA also. It works really well when stacked with these other things. Good luck to you and happy training!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never put this much into a natty cut stack before but kbayne's x-gel log has me pretty pumped. Not an exact copy of his log but pretty close. I will be starting this cut in a few weeks. I'm going to run this for 60days. I welcome any and all suggestions and or criticisms. Goal drop from 12% to 10%bf.

AM:
-Alphamine 1 scoop(may increase to 2)
-SNS ALCAR 500mg
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
3pm:
-Alphamine 1 scoop
Pre-workout:
-Primaforce AAKG 5g
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
-SNS Creatine Mono 5g
-SNS Citrulline Malate 8g
-Glycergrow 7.5g
-AI LCLT 3g
-SNS X-Gels 1g
Post workout:
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
Pre Bed:
-AS Forskolin95 25mg
-SNS ZMA 3 caps

pre-Carb meals:
-Slinesane v2 1 cap

Diet will be very clean and will sit at about 2500cal. 25%fats, 40%protein

Protein:
Tuna
Salmon
Chicken
Extra lean beef
Turkey
Whey protein
Eggs

Fats:
Avocado
Olive oil
Nuts
Egg yolks
Salmon

Carbs:
Oat meal
Brown rice
Vegetables
Beans
Sweet potatoes

Training:
I workout 5-6 days a week and that won't change. Im not a cardio fan but I will be adding HIIT 3 times a week. I will mix it up a little bit but It will primarily be 15min sprints in the AM.

After writing that up I noticed I'm giving SNS a lot of love.... Only used sns ZMA in the past so I'm looking forward to these new supps for me

I have a pretty deep supp stash and I might add a natty test booster... SNS bulbine or Tribulus95.

Ok I think that is it. Any adds/take aways/dose change recommendations?
Wow this makes my stacks look pathetic. I would suggest the bulbine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow this makes my stacks look pathetic. I would suggest the bulbine.
Definitely bulbine. Trib won't do anything for boosting test but helps with libido.

rphash49

Awards
Nice seletion there. Make sure to keep your SNS used product containers so you can send them back to us for free stuff!

Enjoy your run :)
Will definitely do that. I can across that promo a few days ago.

rphash49

Awards
The ZMA caps really make you sleep like a baby, I would highly recommend these. I think you should consider some DAA also. It works really well when stacked with these other things. Good luck to you and happy training!
I'm using d-pol right now as part of my DS PCT so I'll be cycling off of it before starting this cut cycle

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote