Odd Abliderate/Eviscerate effect...

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I'm not sure if it's Abliderate or Eviscerate Smolder I'm getting this effect from, as I'm stacking them, but I've noticed upon application, I get a warming sensation, then it goes away. However, when I eat something later, the warming sensation comes back. Not unpleasant, just very noticeable, having totally subsided before. This happens whenever I eat during the day, even many hours later. Is that normal? Why does it happen I wonder?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've experienced that as well...Not sure what the cause of it though, perhaps the
capsaicin interacting with what you just ate...?...when I used them both, sometimes I'd alternate them EOD and the day I'd use AA, post WO shower, my whole ab area would light up red and burn quite a bit...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's Eviscerate.

It reignites later in the day after food or any time you get hot.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, your reaction is the norm lol

domore

Awards
Sorry, OP. I'm late to the party.

As the guys have mentioned, it is Smolder that is causing the warming sensation. It is typical, and that is why we have released the Burn-Free Formula. It completed the Eviscerate line, which ranges full capsaicin content in OG to no capsaicin content in BFF.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, OP. I'm late to the party.

As the guys have mentioned, it is Smolder that is causing the warming sensation. It is typical, and that is why we have released the Burn-Free Formula. It completed the Eviscerate line, which ranges full capsaicin content in OG to no capsaicin content in BFF.
You've got everything for the men to the pussies :D

mike

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Good to know. I don't think I'd want any more of a burn than this, so glad I opted for smolder lol! ;)