Risks with Reduce XT?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I am starting a low carb ketogenic diet called Carb Nite. My goal is to reduce fat and maintain muscle. My workout will be a hypertrophy routine with incline treadmill walking for cardio. I am looking at Reduce XT as a possible supplement for this protocol. Does this negatively affect cardiovascular biomarkers in any way?
Also, any additional supplement recommendations are welcome (note that I stay clear of supplements affecting dopamine).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Reduce XT is great on a cut, and shouldn't cause any negative cardiovascular biomarkers.

Given Reduce XT's effect on cortisol, thyroid, and reducing water retention from its effects on the nephron, it makes for a great supplement whilst cutting.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is great on a cut, and shouldn't cause any negative cardiovascular biomarkers.

Given Reduce XT's effect on cortisol, thyroid, and reducing water retention from its effects on the nephron, it makes for a great supplement whilst cutting.
Nailed it!

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established

Thank you sir.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Would Forskolin be a worthwhile addition? The same criteria would apply.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
And my blood pressure, cholesterol, etc should be unaffected as well with forskolin?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin + Reduce XT would be a very nice stack.

Reduce XT is one of the better supplements out there for those on a cut - I believe that now, and when I worked for SNS.

The only potential issue would be a little soreness in the joints, but at most reasonable doses it won't be an issue and it was never a problem for me.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You know, your posts here are the New York Times to your bb.com posts USA Today.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
In case you guys wanna get a room for this

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin + Reduce XT would be a very nice stack.

Reduce XT is one of the better supplements out there for those on a cut - I believe that now, and when I worked for SNS.

The only potential issue would be a little soreness in the joints, but at most reasonable doses it won't be an issue and it was never a problem for me.
Toss some thyrocaps in that mix!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting a low carb ketogenic diet called Carb Nite. My goal is to reduce fat and maintain muscle. My workout will be a hypertrophy routine with incline treadmill walking for cardio. I am looking at Reduce XT as a possible supplement for this protocol. Does this negatively affect cardiovascular biomarkers in any way?
Also, any additional supplement recommendations are welcome (note that I stay clear of supplements affecting dopamine).
Wtf is carb nite? This is the second time I've heard of it... I'm obviously going to hit up Google but... too many damn eating protocols out to keep up with

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wtf is carb nite? This is the second time I've heard of it... I'm obviously going to hit up Google but... too many damn eating protocols out to keep up with
Lol I agree. Way too many.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I'm also looking at possibly supplementing with ArA. With this being a pro inflammatory Omega-6, would high cholesterol (LDL) and blood pressure be a deterrent to taking this?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I prefer hotwire.
I will throw in my Hilton or Marriot points (collected over the last 7 years of road warrioring.) I own the rights to the resulting video obviously