athletic edge nutrition APE

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

athletic edge nutrition APE

anyone tried this?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

haven't tried it myself yet, but a friend of mine have and he said it has a really nice recomp effects.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    haven't tried it myself yet, but a friend of mine have and he said it has a really nice recomp effects.
    i had to go to the hated bb.com to find reviews...alot of really good ones, but i don't trust that forum!!!

thanks for the reply...i would rep you but i am maxed out, sorry.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had to go to the hated bb.com to find reviews...alot of really good ones, but i don't trust that forum!!!

thanks for the reply...i would rep you but i am maxed out, sorry.
    yeah i was finding myself looking for some reviwes aswell, site can't be trust lol
    and don't sweat it man it's all good i never really got that rep thing anyway...
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    yeah i was finding myself looking for some reviwes aswell, site can't be trust lol
    and don't sweat it man it's all good i never really got that rep thing anyway...
    a form of thanks and respect...i got you on reset!!!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm almost done with a 80 ct bottle. I didn't notice the pumps like other people noted about the product but it did give me that good ole Fenugreek sex drive and some DOMS.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I took it about 2 weeks. I was expecting another bottle on the mail and it got held up, so I stopped and saved the rest to use when the other bottle came. I was using it with Erase Pro dosed 4 days a week. I did notice some libido enhancement. Not much else. I dont usually notice much of anything from testosterone boosters though... I did not notice any pump effects either. No mood changes. I think I'll run the rest with a bottle of OG Endosurge and maybe erase again. Not expecting much... I really only took it cause I had been cutting for a few months and just wanted to help keep my hormones where they should be.

BB.com reviews... Everything gives cycle like gains.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm almost done with a 80 ct bottle. I didn't notice the pumps like other people noted about the product but it did give me that good ole Fenugreek sex drive and some DOMS.
    lol....i have plenty of cit mal and agmatine for pumps!!!

how did you dose?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    I took it about 2 weeks. I was expecting another bottle on the mail and it got held up, so I stopped and saved the rest to use when the other bottle came. I was using it with Erase Pro dosed 4 days a week. I did notice some libido enhancement. Not much else. I dont usually notice much of anything from testosterone boosters though... I did not notice any pump effects either. No mood changes. I think I'll run the rest with a bottle of OG Endosurge and maybe erase again. Not expecting much... I really only took it cause I had been cutting for a few months and just wanted to help keep my hormones where they should be.

BB.com reviews... Everything gives cycle like gains.
    bummer that you didn't get any of the feel good mood change, besides the libido boost that is what i expect from a test booster...

thanks for your reply!!!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....i have plenty of cit mal and agmatine for pumps!!!

how did you dose?
    I dosed 2 caps pre workout. The bottle doesn't really last a full 60 days for me since on some weeks I dosed it 6 times as opposed to 5 (I lift 3 days on 1 day off).
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.34%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I dosed 2 caps pre workout. The bottle doesn't really last a full 60 days for me since on some weeks I dosed it 6 times as opposed to 5 (I lift 3 days on 1 day off).
    gotcha...thanks!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:24 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Athletic Edge Nutrition at the PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:58 PM