BETTER BODY SPORTS Forskolyn 95%

amarula

Awards
I've seen that this brand claims a 95% forskolyn extract. Is this legit?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see on their site as it being Forslean, I'd probably shoot them an email to ask, if it is, then should be legit...it's what AS/Pes uses...

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
yeah it's a 95% pure forskolin. i've been on it for the past 12 weeks and it's been great.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice...I just hopped on some last week as well...

amarula

Awards
I don't see on their site as it being Forslean, I'd probably shoot them an email to ask, if it is, then should be legit...it's what AS/Pes uses...
Only the Forslean brand have that extract?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would have been a great time to have been signed up for the Analyzed Army given the sale price on Sabinsa licenced Forskolin-95. :)

http://analyzedsupplements.com/

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the UK, so are you man?! How about some UK deals lol! ;)
The email we sent out last night is available to UK citizens as well. :)

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
OK... any issues likely with customs do you know?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK... any issues likely with customs do you know?
I can't give official word on import as I am not a customs officer but you would only have issues if you bought offending items. :)

I haven't had issues with anything from Analyzed Supplements.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I can't give official word on import as I am not a customs officer but you would only have issues if you bought offending items. :)
Not quite... I got hit with a £30 fee for a pair of swimming goggles I bought recently!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not quite... I got hit with a £30 fee for a pair of swimming goggles I bought recently!!!
I thought you meant issues with what you were allowed to import.

Of course, anyone who orders internationally is subjected to customs and duty taxes depending on the size of the parcel and their location. This goes without saying.

In the UK there is a threshold where if your order value does not exceed it will be exempt from import duties. You can order up to that value without incurring additional costs. You need to research this on your own though, I would be hesitant to advise on laws which are not within my industry. I wouldn't want to be held accountable should I relay information which is no longer current.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only the Forslean brand have that extract?
Forslean is the patented name that Sabina has for forsk...whether or not sabina has all patents and would have to be licenced thru them to sell forsk I'm not sure...I was thinking more in terms of the quality of extract more than anything...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forslean is the patented name that Sabina has for forsk...whether or not sabina has all patents and would have to be licenced thru them to sell forsk I'm not sure...I was thinking more in terms of the quality of extract more than anything...
Sabinsa* you silly sausage.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took advantage of this... great looking out Ben!
Your tweet was very timely.

In fact, you were the first person to know the sale was definitely going to be on. I hope you feel privileged!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your tweet was very timely.

In fact, you were the first person to know the sale was definitely going to be on. I hope you feel privileged!
It was meant to be! I feel toooo privileged haha. Great intro sale. I'm excited to start it up.