X gels, alcar 500, and a baby aspirin..

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Whats up guys!

Just adding these to my stack today..
The bottles say take throughout the day but from what a good member told me I'm supposed to take these only preworkout..
6 x-gels which makes 1.5grams ara, a baby aspirin, and a carnitine source.. but do I take all 3 Alcar preworkout or do I take 3 throughout the day with 1 of the doeses being preworkout with the xgels?

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up guys!

Just adding these to my stack today..
The bottles say take throughout the day but from what a good member told me I'm supposed to take these only preworkout..
6 x-gels which makes 1.5grams ara, a baby aspirin, and a carnitine source.. but do I take all 3 Alcar preworkout or do I take 3 throughout the day with 1 of the doeses being preworkout with the xgels?

Thanks
Take all 6 caps X-Gels pre-workout as well as your ALCAR. The dosing time of the baby aspirin isn't that important so anytime would be fine. If you have it or can get it, I would grab some GMS to run with ArA as it helps with the emulsification.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Take all 6 caps X-Gels pre-workout as well as your ALCAR. The dosing time of the baby aspirin isn't that important so anytime would be fine. If you have it or can get it, I would grab some GMS to run with ArA as it helps with the emulsification.
I can get it but my stack is pretty loaded right now.. Think it'll help with the following stack?
Alphamine, Alpha T2, Enhaned PWO, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, AP, and now X-gels, Alcar 500, and baby aspirin lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMS isn't necessary just many run it along ArA. Az Micronized GMS is at a ridiculous price right now but it may even be cheaper once the AZ sale kicks off.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I came in here to drop some knowledge but kbayne just gone done take my job from me ;)

Solid advice as always kbayne!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I came in here to drop some knowledge but kbayne just gone done take my job from me ;)

Solid advice as always kbayne!
I drop the simple information while you drop the not so simple information :D.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Thanks guys lol
Simple question: Only on workout days right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys lol
Simple question: Only on workout days right?
It's a personal preference really. I only dose workout days and other dose non-workout days but with a lower dose.

How many days per week you plan on working out?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
4-5 days lifting the other 2-3 days are cardio depending on the week..

It's a personal preference really. I only dose workout days and other dose non-workout days but with a lower dose.

How many days per week you plan on working out?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Thanks.
That's what I'll do..
Will post my impressions of this supp stack after a few weeks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It offsets the platelet aggregation caused by ArA.
Another way to think of it is ArA can thicken blood and aspirin just thins it back out. That's not at all scientifically correct but it's easier to picture it that way and gets the idea across.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Another way to think of it is ArA can thicken blood and aspirin just thins it back out. That's not at all scientifically correct but it's easier to picture it that way and gets the idea across.
Furthermore, the less ArA that gets converted to TxA2, the more there is available for myotrophic purposes

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've done it both ways honestly, and the benefit of taking it only on workout days is that it maximizes the amount of damage done cellularly. If you don't work out the pro-oxidant factor won't be as potent if no direct damage is done to your muscles. It will allow you to increase inflammation only on days that you are directly causing damage. Makes the run last longer as well.

I take X-gels with Compete and Hemavol pre-workout for the carnitine and GMS. I take the baby aspirin generally later in the day a few hours post-workout. No specific reason for that except just that it is easier for me to take it when I get home.